How much time do you spend naked at home?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by nude247, Mar 22, 2012.

1. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

Weeatttoes, let me do some of the cooking for you. I wouldn't want you to have to wear even a tshirt in such hot weather.
    In the old days here in the sunny South, kitchens were not even a part of one's house, they were separate buildings for safety and for keeping the house cooler.

Clothes are a tool. You don't walk around with a hammer in your hand all day. You set it down when you don't need to drive a nail. Same way with clothes. We should put them aside when they are not needed.

2. Boonedock Love

Boonedock Love Member

I sleep naked 100% of the time. Other than that about 20%. I do love hanging out naked with my wife.

3. TeagysCarbon

TeagysCarbon Guest

a lot less than I'd like to, I love being naked, but my family is closed minded

4. Tommobared

Tommobared Guest

I get naked when ever I want to. My wife totally accepts naturism, my freinds do too. Some think it's weird, most think it's perfectly natural & true to nature but they just don't have the nerve to go naked themselves. I would love it if I could be naked anytime anyplace !

5. smoothman60

smoothman60 Member

as much time as possible close friends accept that i like to be nude and are not affended by the sight of me being naked some on acasions have joined me and enjoyed it .doing it reguarly themselves

6. Shakti_Om

Shakti_Om Local Pixie

Not nearly enough at the moment, but it's chilly here, hopefully things will warm up :)

7. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

90%
    it's like a ritual for me. I enter the house and as I take off my clothes, I leave all the garbage and negativity at the door

8. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

as much time as I can especially in summertime

9. Missnood

Missnood Guest

Since it's warm where I live, I never really have to get dressed unless I'm going out. I usually work from home so I don't even have to get dressed to work! I sleep naked all the time, except for the monthly visit, so I'd say it's close to 100%.

10. angel_wings

angel_wings Member

When I get through the door of my apartment, my clothes come off with my shoes, and it usually stays that way until I have to leave again.

I make an exception for certain visitors but otherwise I live clothes-free.

11. Nak-Ed

Nak-Ed Guest

i sleep and bathe nude, and add to that the time i hang out with nothing on then it comes to about a third of my time spent naked. like the divine marquis said, weather permitting: it's usually hot during the summer so i chill out in the buff a lot more and my average goes up.

12. kaalpoter

kaalpoter Banned

The mkment I get home from work,I take kff my clothes.sl I work nighgs sometimes seven dahs,that leaves me naked about 100% of the ti e in my week that I am home.The lther week,I work 3 dahs,and on my off dahs....including weekends,a out 80% of the time....because I have to go out forgroceries and church.....

13. slapper

slapper Member

i'd love to be able to spend more time naked but you cant be naked legally in ireland
    so it means i cant walk around my back garden cause one of the neighbors can see but i can atleast sunbath (when we get sun) naked cause its hidin from view

14. Natural Rich

Natural Rich Guest

Not enough, my wife doesn't mind but my daughter is back from uni at the moment so that's put a cap on things.

15. GardenGuy

GardenGuy Senior Member

Rich, if she's gone textile on you, I guess you have to show some consideration for her sensibilities, but can't you tell the girl that you would like a half hour to enjoy some sun in the back garden?
    She should be old enough to live and let live.

Ideally, you can at least communicate your values, even if she isn't comfortable with family nudity at this point in her life. Perhaps one day when she's out on her own, a little more comfortable in her skin, she will see things your way.

One girl I worked with, still living with her parents and in her early 20's was told:
    No clothes allowed in the back yard jacuzzi. She was given her privacy, but under no circumstances allowed to wear a stitch in that water. The water was so warm and inviting on cold afternoons that it was all the persuasion she needed. Both her mum and daddy kept well out of her way when she went to bathe there.
    I think it helped the girl quite a bit with confidence.

16. nudist60

nudist60 Member

I live naked at home we are both nude when so of our friends are here as they know we are nudists and except this most have even joyed us

17. nakedrhode

nakedrhode Member

I am naked all the time at home . I will strip off the minute I get in the door .

18. LisaFree

LisaFree Guest

At home i am mostly nude. Around 99% i think.

19. Cassandra66

Cassandra66 Member

All the time for me so 100%. I couldn't imagine any other way of living...when I have company over, though, I just slip into skimpy underwear.

20. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

For me, 1-20% because my home is also a business, on the other side but if I get called over I need to have something on. My favorite is gym pants and tShirts all winter and in summer shorts and tshirts, so I dress light but who would want their worker seeing their bare ass during the day? Ok sounds like fun but nope,,, can't do. Ruins the work relationship, haha.
    One time it was lucky I was dressed. My worker stuck something in the oven for his lunch and started a gas stove fire. All I heard over my intercoms was him frantically yelling my name and I ran, shut the stove off and closed the door and the flames went out while I ran me and him outside and dialed 9-11. He was in such a panic he prit near shit himself,,, I decided to do fire training with him because that was a close call to losing my home and business. He is gone onto other work but now everyone is trained when they start work here. Common sense is not always present when you have to poop in a hurry.