Which do you prefer, giving or receiving oral

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by farmer dylan, Dec 14, 2011.

1. 1091Floyd21

1091Floyd21 Banned

Question for you: Given that you ate your ex gf out so often, I presume she didn't always have time to wash before hand.
    I'm just curious, given that it's the vagina and all, and its where a woman urinates. Given how much I really want to
    go down on a woman, and how much I'm aware of that fact that its the urination area, whether I'd ask a girl to wash before
    depends on how much urine droplets remain in the vestibule area. I would like to know before I go down, what actually goes
    on during urination, (not that I want to watch a woman urinate). To what parts of the vagina urine actually touches.
    If it comes straight out of the urethral without touching the surrounding area, then great: But if it hits the surrounding
    area that I'd be licking then I'd prefer her to wash before
    hand. Because I know myself, with my penis, a significant portion of the gland is wet after urination, and I would be quite
    embarrassed if a woman were about to go down on me without me being prepared. Even if I was really horny, I still wouldn't
    be comfortable in effect licking urine.

What's the SOLUTION??????

2. DMFP

DMFP Member

Giving, 100%.......when I get lucky:(

3. shadowcat0709

shadowcat0709 Member

4. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

I love love love licking sweet sweet pussy, also love getting my cock sucked, 69s can be fun

5. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

Almost like giving more than receiving, almost.

6. EastTnParotHead

EastTnParotHead Member

Depends on my mood, somedays I'm a giver, some days I'm a taker.....

7. rak

rak Senior Member

For a start i'd try receiving before negotiating where to go from there afterwords.

8. iamtigerpaw

iamtigerpaw Member

both. simultaneously.

9. ghoti56

ghoti56 Guest

I'd have to say I greatly prefer giving to receiving, for several reasons.

First of all, the absolute most arousing thing for me is knowing my wife is aroused. Since she is much more turned on when she is receiving, that means so am I. When I am giving, I can hear her moan, and see her tilt her head back in pleasure. It's the best.

Then there's the fact that there are so many senses involved, smell, taste, feel and sight.

And speaking of sight, being a guy, I'm of course turned on by seeing a woman's naked body. When I'm giving, I can see her whole body: p*ssy, stomach, breasts, neck, face... what a turn-on. Much better view than just the top of her head.

And I think I was just born with an oral orientation. So for me, giving is way better.

10. mapod011

mapod011 Member

I love to give to me GF

11. zazzzoo

zazzzoo Member

Giving untill some one can give me this amazing blowjob that makes me come

I love it likes this.
  12. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Giving by far. I get way more turned on eating pussy and ass than I do getting a blowjob. I'd love to eat her out for hours.

13. 1091Floyd21

1091Floyd21 Banned

Does a guy drop in a girl's estimation after performing cunnilingus for the first time. I mean, think about it from another perspective. After seeing a girl sucking on your dick and swallowing
    your discusting load, and not to mention the fact that you watch urine pour from there every day, how could you still look upon that girl as mysterious, the way you once
    might have when you were courting her? I know, performing cunnilingus isn't as degrading as a blowjob for a girl, but still.. I feel that in general, because I act like such
    a self-righteous & pure person, that most girls wouldn't expect me to be into that kind of bliss! BTW, I love the thought so much that I just might descide to eat
    pussy anyway. It is however more important what my girlfriend thinks of me, and I don't want her to think of me when she's farting
    in her knickers. I'm looking for opinions, but alot of people out there who do oral, are fools are just give into temptation because they don't have strong self-esteam.

So I would prefer the thoughts of people who are proods as aposed to sex crazed dinosaurs

14. terracotta27

terracotta27 Member

I enjoy both equally well

15. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Jeez you do sound like a winner :)

If I have to choose, I say giving. My man does a really great job giving though :) hehe :)

16. juicelover

juicelover Member

I would have to say giving..I get hard just thinking about it..but receiving is nice too..my wife can get me soooo....hard by blowing me, and if she had her way..would stay there for HOURS!..:)..bringing me to the edge..and stopping..and giggling when I go soft, and she starts again..I do the same to her..licking to orgasm...again and again..Its all new to me ..and I never know, whether I am cumming in her mouth,or pussy, Giving ..making your partner smile...or watching your partner make love to your cock with her mouth..Both equally stimulating IMO

17. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Does there really have to be a preference? I always make sure to go for 6-9, so we're enjoying both equally.

The only time I go for giving Oral only is on the final stages before penetrating a woman, in order to arouse her vagina even more in readiness to accept my penis.

As far as Anal Oral is concerned, to me that's a complete no-no.

18. aimee.91

aimee.91 Guest

Up until 6 months ago when i started seeing the guy I'm with i would've said 100% giving all the time, because it turns me on so much when the guy is grunt and grabbing my hair during.

That being said I still love going down on a guy, but my guy right now is the first guy to make me orgasm multiple times from going down on me. I was never crazy about it before because I'd never had an orgasm from oral until him.

So I'm split right down the middle as of right now.

19. fraggle_rock

fraggle_rock Member

I used to prefer giving but it turns out I just hadn't met anyone who could give good head.

If she's really good at it (either experienced or just really likes doing it), then it's the best thing ever... it's not like sex where you need to put effort into it, it's more like this relaxing service with an orgasm at the end.

20. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

I always thought this is why 69 was so great. You just need to remember to come up for air every now and then