Hi, im new! and i joined with a question!

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by jennenifer, Dec 5, 2011.

1. jennenifer

jennenifer Guest

im currently trying to get 100 dollars of mdma for a friend, they originally wanted E but i couldnt find any. Is .7 a good amount or am i being ripped off? I have never dont mdma or E and my friend was wondering if they kind of have the same high? Please help me out.

:)

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have no idea. I'm not a drug user.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

are the same thing..

4. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

If you're talking about pure mdma, then $100 for a .7 is a little high. An average price is about $100 a gram, but depending on your area and your supplier that could be the normal price. If she really wants some mdma then I would go for it, maybe try to haggle a little bit. That's enough for 4 or 5 good doses, easily worth $100 if it's something that your friend really desires.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It depends on where you live and who you know. 100$/700mg might be a GREAT DEAL in some place that has very restricted access to drugs (north pole, kenya, quatar, etc) but really in most other places that's a rip off. You are likely buying from someone who is like #10 down the chain and he's trying to make a buck off you. It's not a complete ripoff and the experience of pure MDMA is certainly worth that price, it just isn't a great deal at all.

6. matt2993

matt2993 Member

If you know its good mdma and people have tried this same stuff and agree then I'd definitely say get it.

mdma is hard as shit for me to come across, and I could have a hell of a night with some friends with .7. its not like your going to be buying it all the time or going to always have access

7. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Not a great deal, but depending on who you know.

You want light golden/honey/amber coloured grains or rocks. If it's white, stay away. It's true that very pure MDMA is white, but especially as of late, white just means RC.

And it would suck dick to pay 100 bucks for .7 of methylone ;)

8. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to HF.