Females: Sex on Molly?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by Anksunamun, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Anksunamun

Anksunamun Guest

I'm going to be trying Molly here very soon, and might I say with someone who I have amazing sexual chemistry with. Although we haven't had sex yet. I'm curious of all sexual experiences on molly from the females end (since I am, female haha) Guys if you want to post about your experiences as well, go for it! But I'm mainly curious about us gals. Will I feel more attracted to him? Will we end up having sex? And if so, what is it like. I've never had sex on anything other than xanax. So please don't compare it to another drug experience simply because I wouldn't know it!

I'm very excited about this but don't want to get too excited and end up disappointed. Is it as amazing as everyone claims? Do you have multiple orgasms?! I haven't found anyone who has been able to give me an orgasm since I lost my virginity ( how sad :frown: ) or is taking a shower together better then sex while on Molly?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I'm a guy, taking like 60-80 mgs of caffiene or a cup of coffee with your MDMA may be good for stamina. MDMA is the best drug for sex ime but some guys have trouble getting and staying erect.

Most people tend to feel more enamored with the person they are with, You may end up having sex some peope just massage tho but sex is amazing.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

My gf posts on this site but has been busy of late so I'll reply with my and her experience with MDMA and sex.

Unquestionably. You will think he is the most amazing thing to have ever existed :D

Not necessarily; MDMA is not always overtly erotic. In fact it seems that for most people it's more about hugging, talking, dancing, sharing, than sexual intercourse. You may actually find yourself so bloody interested in what he has to say or what you have to say that you don't want to interrupt it with sex!

A very amazing experience :) can't really describe it more for you. Once you are high on MDMA and you are doing things like sharing and giving massages just try and imagine what making love to this guy would be like . . .

Then don't set yourself up for disappointment. Just go with the flow, don't even count on sex, it might not happen, for reasons outside of MDMA.

everyone's experience is different so only take what others say as a rough guide to some possibilities.

This has a lot more to do with whether you get them when you're sober (and can your man give them to you!) than whether or not you're on MDMA. The short answer is, maybe.

This pattern might continue or it might be broken. I have a feeling this will have more to do with your guy and yourself, than MDMA (directly).

It very well might be :) I think taking a shower together and shampooing each other's bodies might be one of the most beautiful things you can do on M.

best of luck to you :)