Most efficient ROA, in these circumstances...

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by hahaha04, Jul 6, 2011.

1. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

So i have about a gram of MDMA, and from various reports, it is pretty good stuff. This is my first time having actual MDMA instead of e-pills containing MDMA. What would be the best ROA? I do not really want to plug the powder. I dont have any new/unused needles to IV, so those two are out of the equation for the time being. My friend said i should but some in a shot glass full of water, and drink that down, which i may do. I am also considering snorting some, but my experience with e pills, and from what others have said is that snorting MDMA is painful. What do you all think?

2. Brudof

Brudof Member

Don't snort, that's just a waste of good MDMA... just makes it a bit speedier and it won't last nearly as long. The only ROA I've ever tried is oral (caps and just in a drink), and snorting. My favourite way is just taking it orally... If you do it in caps it will take a bit longer but will all hit you at once, in a shot glass it you'll come up pretty fast but not quite as intense. I prefer doing caps to start then 1 hour in do another 100mg or so in a shot glass.

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Snorting MDMA is a waste of MDMA. It does NOT give you the effects that made MDMA famous; instead you get a quasi-amphetamine high.

I only deal with MDMA powder when I roll, and I've always just measured out my dose and poured it into an alcoholic drink, it dissolves instantly. Juice should be fine too. It will hit you like a truck this way :)

4. hahaha04

I had a shoot of weak Kool Aid obviously mixed with water and used about 300 mgs. This was about two hours ago, i feel great so far. Not the best roll but getting better! Does anyone know about iv MDMA? Not that interested in it, but what are the doses? Does it work?

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah I've done IV MDMA at 40 mgs, it's really good but it only lasts like 45 minutes.

If you are used to ecstasy pills, I'd take 250-300 mgs oral with about 70 mgs of caffiene next times, or I've heard energy drinks work as well for the caffiene. I take MDMA in a capsule.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

yikes, must be poopy MDMA if 300mg is only "ok", unless you do it every weekend :p

7. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

1 dose if its decent should be 0,125g if you dont have a scale and you say you have 1 g split it into 8 then you have 0,125g...........:2thumbsup:

Make a bomb in a rolling paper and eat it alcohol can dissipate the effect :)

8. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

Forgot to ask is yours powder or crystalline ..........???????...........to the OP

9. Desos

Desos Senior Member

hmm ive heard of a few people that only really snort mdma.

the effects are definitely shorter, and it's possible that it might take more, but you can definitely have a real good roll from snorting it. you just have to keep doing bumps / lines to make up for the shorter duration.

i prefer just eating the whole dose at once though.

10. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

that's the thing, when you snort it there IS no "roll". you get high, sure, but if you blindfolded me and made me snort MDMA I wouldn't know if it was MDMA or Amphetamine. Snorted MDMA feels like just a generic, speedy, SLIGHTLY empathogenic high. Certainly nothing like the tidal wave of heart-pouring-out emotions that overtakes one in a good oral dose. I snorted it once or twice but didn't take me long to realize it's a waste of molly; if you want the snorted molly high just pop an adderall or something. It just doesn't get metabolized the same way somehow.

And yeah pure MDMA anywhere from 100-200mg should be pretty righteous.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Anything below 150 mgs is not a roll and should be designated for therapy sessions and ptots.

Snorting it is way better than adderall for sure but I do think it's a waste and prefer oral myself as well, snorting it is more of a rush like some tweak/mda hybrid, lights glow and it feels good and all that but it doesn't feel like I can really bask and flow in the empathic effects.

12. hahaha04

it was semi crystalline/semi powder. TBH probably wasnt the best Molly out there but i still enjoyed it. After dosing orally in the manner that Writer said, a friend and i decided to try and IV some. Im sure some on the site will write something scathing about IV drug use and or it been a waste of molly but it is what it is, and has been done, just reporting what happened.

We both had a dose between 80-100mgs, prepared the shots and blast off. The effects were as one would expect very euphoric and after i had removed the syringe i was sitting in a desk chair and literally could not sit down, i sprang to my feet and was out of breath almost immediately. My friend was slightly overwhelmed by it all as was I at the time. The effects were a lot of fun and i had some interesting yet mild visuals from the dose. The effects only last about 30 minutes or so i would say for me and a little while longer for my friend who had not rolled in a while. Again the molly that we had was not the best high quality stuff. One day i am sure i will be blessed with some really good molly. However i am grateful for what i did have.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

IV is not my preferable ROA with MDMA but it's good to know I can bump my dose up a little bit from 40 mgs next time.