Cold Water Extraction

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by BottleFED, Jun 8, 2011.

1. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

For all you Vicodin and Percocet lovers that are wanting to give that liver a rest with all the APAP you've been swallowing with the good stuff, heres a VID I found on Opiophile. Nice and easy......Enjoy

Thanks to the guy who isnt him over on the OPIOPHILE.....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8SUYFYHe1w"]YouTube - ‪for the friends‬‏

2. 3head

3head Member

Haha did this about 5 years ago with about 9 hydrocodone 10/500 tabs lmao

3. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

good info for people in canada, since you can buy Tylenol 1's over the counter here (maybe you can do that in the US too?) but they have 300mg of acetaminophen and 8mg of codeine. you'd OD on the tylenol before the codeine without an extraction lol.

4. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Guy who isn't him. haha. I didn't know Opiophile was into the SWIM thing, but I DID notice that they have been getting a lot of heat lately (not even accepting new members).

Great educational post. It should be stickied when the moderation staff gets to it.

5. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

I first did this CWE following some text describing the steps, but I do know I didnt filter it 3 times and apprently that is key to getting all the APAP out. I was surprised the 2nd wash got as much if not more than the first and then the 3rd was completely clean. But since we know that the good stufff in these pills is water soluable and the APAP isnt, its fair to say what u drink is what you want to drink. Id like to carry this thread a bit further with instructions on how to return the good stuff back to powder form. So when I get some good info, ill pass it along unless someone here has it and would like to add it!

6. MikeVicc

MikeVicc Member

QUestions...

1) IT says as cold as possible .. what happens if u mix warm water with it then place it bakc in the fridge?

2) Walk thru a dark hallway.. Joke right?

3) and the comments, poeple say warm to cold water.. does anyone know why that is .. and what part is the warm part, and what part is the cold.. like when u pour in the water originally to mix with the pills is to be warm?

7. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Honestly Mike, I see no reason to even go through all the different steps using the hot water then putting it back in freezer......etc. Im just gonna use cold water, straight outta a Dasani bottle in the fridge, that should do the trick if you plan on doing nothing more than drinking it or mixing it with your fav beverage.

8. eggsprog

so get it back to powder form, could you not just let it sit out for a few days and wait for the water to evaporate? i'm curious about this as well!

9. eggsprog

from erowid:

10. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Ok thats a start, what was the jist of that conversation, was it mainly about opiates combined with APAP, and a CWE performed...?

11. eggsprog

12. eggsprog

bought a bottle of 200 T1's today, 8mg codeine each - $14.99. too bad you have to go through the trouble of a CWE to have any real fun with them.

13. MikeVicc

MikeVicc Member

ok i got another question ..

lets say you half ass the CWE .. and u filter only once and u know it takes some APAp (whatever tylenol is ) outta the mixture .. and u drink it .. let's say u did 8 vicadins .. 500 miligram tylenol each... u gotta think the first filter absorbed atleast 66 percent, the 2nd one like 25 percent, the last one the remaining .. minus like 1-2 percent always left .. so as i was tryin to ask, lets say u half ass it , u'll still have a shit tons less of tylenoal am i rite? which wont be as damagin?

14. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

I would think you would have way less APAP than the 4000MGs you started with, for sure!