MDMA making your mouth slightly numb?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by JungleChild, Apr 5, 2011.

1. JungleChild

JungleChild Member

I recently came across someone with a large rock of MDMA. It is kind of a clear-ish / off-white / brown color. It has passed Mecke (Very fast dark purple to black), Simon's (light to dark blue quickly), and Marquis (kind of clearish to dark black fast) tests.

All three reagent reactions produced smoke and fizzled indicating that it's great stuff, but the kicker is... it makes my mouth and tongue slightly numb when I taste it. Nothing like cocaine, but theres definitely something in it causing numbness.

I've read that some people have cut MDMA with procaine before, which I guess could explain the numbness, but this is my first time actually experiencing this with MDMA. I am still going to give it the Pepsi Challenge this weekend, but has anyone else come across molly that numbed their mouth?

2. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Maybe it's laced with lidocaine.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Nope, just bitter as hell.

4. JungleChild

JungleChild Member

That's another strange thing about it. I do taste a hint of bitterness, but since it's numbing my mouth, its hard to really tell. I know reagent tests can't really determine potency, but the only time I've seen this fast of color reactions and smoke was from great stuff.

I even broke down to the center of the chunk to do a reagent test on the mass, and it produces even faster color changes. Mecke and Simon's are telling me its great but I'll be damned if it didn't seem like licking a crack rock...

5. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I think you're describing the flavor of MDMA.

Bitter, but also tingly/tangy, with a hint of fresh nuclear waste.

Produces numb-ish sensations, but not proper numbness. Similar flavor to cathinones, but stronger and yet more subtle at the same time.

Sounds like it looks right, tastes right, tests right....

6. JungleChild

JungleChild Member

Scratch the kind of bitter. Just decided to bomb a small shard for a preview of what it could be and its disgustingly yet wonderfully bitter!! It taste and test out like its fire, but I just never seen or heard of mouth numbing molly....

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You should hit up a 1/2 cup of coffee...

8. JungleChild

JungleChild Member

Aye. It's good. I only hit up about a .30mg shard but I can definitely tell it's good stuff. Too bad I got a long work week ahead of me or I would go ahead and make a night of it. At least I know my weekend is going to be great!! :2thumbsup:

Half of me wants to watch the Notre Dame / Texas game, but I also feel like cranking up some music.. Yay for teaser doses!!

I guess the moral of the post is, mouth numbing molly doesn't necessarily throw up a caution flag. I don't have extensive experience in molly, but I've never came across anything that tasted quite like this (molly or pressed).

9. Mollycule

Mollycule Member

I actually came across some "molly" at a show i was at and it gave a almost numbing sensation im pretty sure it was some RC's but i did get some bomb green dot mints and good, not numbing, bitter molly about 30 mins after that so i cant really be sure of what effects it had but i was rolling hard haha

10. molleyedout

molleyedout Guest

Uuuuh let me guess it was rock up or powder .....with cocaine pure has no tingle or num it has a rich taste and when you smash up the crystals and put it in the gel cap and let it sit in your mouth until it gets soft swallow it and your first burp you can taste it all over again and with that burp comes the wave of uforia 4 about an hour and a half or 2 hours then a good ole speed high for 6 he give we take .... worning don't do 2 grams in 1 day you shit your pants and may suffer from a bad headache the next day ...10 4 roger copy geeeeeeeeeeek geeaheek!!!!!!!

11. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You'd never done ANY molly you said, so how the fuck would you know?

If it feels numb like a strait up topical anesthetic, that's bad. If it's a little numb sensation as a part of a bitter/chemical sour flavor for a second, I think you're describing the taste of MDMA.

Taking ".30mg" would be 300 micrograms, that is to say, a nice dose for acid, but about 1/300th of a good lower MDMA dose. I assume you meant 30mg.

I can see doing a low dose to check for reactions, but I don't think you can tell SHIT about quality after 30mg. If you REALLY can, maybe you got something else, because that should be right over the threshold.

12. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

I think he probably meant 300mg

But anyway, the smell of molly is pretty distinct. It kinda smells like the adhesive on bandaids to me with a hint of star anise. I've never had molly that numbed my mouth but it have have been laden with a numbing agent to make snorting a little less painful but who knows for sure. Nothing odd came out of the tests from what you report so It should be fine.

13. nick16

nick16 Member

oh i thought he ate 3000mg hahahahha ;)