Benzo + Alcohol= jail

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by blazedandconfused, Mar 11, 2011.

1. blazedandconfused

blazedandconfused Guest

I just felt like i should share my story to forewarn anyone cosuming xanax recreationally should be in a safe enviroment, preferably in your home.

Well it all started off with me and my friend going out and getting some cheap wine called bootleggers and after that we headed to a friends house. At the friends house we began conversating and i asked did anyone know where any xanax was. After getting the xanax(2mg yellow) I consumed one and so did a friend. After getting bored we left and got four budweiser and drank two a piece. Sometime after that we ended up eating the rest of the xanax and got another bottle of cheap wine(md 20/20). This is where it all went downhill. We drunk some of the wine and then procceded to get some spice. After getting the spice we headed back to my house but before we made it there my friend hit 3 consecutive mail boxes. After that we decided it was time to take it in. The strange thing is we didnt know where we were and we were in the neighborhood. So we parked by this ditch 15 feet away from my house. We continued drinking the cheap wine until we decided we wanted to smoke some spice After smoking the spice I woke up to 6 squad cars and a tow truck. We were told to exit the car and my friend was tazed due to resisting arrest. Soon after we were in jail being booked and fingerprinted. I was charged with underage drinking and my friend was charged with possesion marijuana even though it was spice.

To anyone interested or commonly using this class of drug PLEASE take precautions. God Bless.

2. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

Yup that combo is a doozy. I got my dwi because i took a few klonapin before going out drinking.

3. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I guess I'm lucky. I've done all that, but never got caught. Instead of three mailboxes, I hit a "keep right" sign, some truck's driver side mirror, and some curbs. I'm just glad that I don't have to be punished to know when I've done something retardedly wrong.

edit: as for the weed thing, that will be thrown out in court if it is mentioned that it isn't real weed, as long as spice is legal where you are. you prolly just had a dumb cop who knew it wasn't grandma's sock drawer potpourri, so he just called it weed and let the courts sort it out,

4. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I stormed out of a bar in a maniacal rampage (right at the moment before they were going to kick me out- so I don't have to say I've been kicked out of a bar!) one time after heavy drinking, about 2mg of Xanax and 4mg of Klonopin. Interestingly, that was about 5 months ago and the last time I ever drank alcohol. I can take the benzos alone just fine though. I often take 5mg of Klonopin with no hostility issues.

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

The first time I got arrested was because of alcohol + xanax. I had eaten a few bars and was riding around drinking a couple of 40oz Colt 45's, while applying for jobs no less(LOL), and I decided I wanted some more beer, but I didn't want to pay for it. So I went to Walmart, picked up a case of beer, and tried to walk out without paying for it. Someone stopped me just as I was walking out the door and said "you need to give me the beer, son" or something like that. lol I said "okay, here you go", as I handed him the case of beer and started to casually walk away. haha Then he stopped me from walking away and took me to the back where we waited for the cops. The security people had those zip-ties around my wrists, like handcuffs, and I kept laughing and talking shit to them. I remember them talking to eachother and saying stuff like "he's on something. He has to be". lol Little did they know, I had a few xanax's in a secret pocket inside my hat. I still had them there when the cops took me to jail. Luckily, they didn't search my hat and didn't even make me take it off when they booked me, so I ended up taking the rest of my xanax while I was in the holding cell. lol That was a crazy night. I ended up getting into a small brawl with a group of big black dudes in the holding cell, until the guards broke it up. The next thing I knew, I was waking up to someone telling me my bail had been posted.

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Well, OP:

That was pretty fucking stupid in about ten different ways, was it not?

Lol TNS... you live a charmed life, with how well that incarceration seems to have gone, compared to how it COULD have gone. Sounds like much more respectable (not to mention amusing) hell-raising than the OP's :p

7. Death

holy shit, cops are dumb. I'm glad you took the tyme to tipe this out.

8. TopNotchStoner

lol Yeah, it could've been a lot worse. Especially if the cops didn't break up that fight and/or the found my xanax. haha

lol I'm glad you liked it:tongue:

Last time I drank while on xanax was pretty crazy too. I had eaten 6mg of xanax and my cousin and I were drinking hella beer and even wine(blegh). He had 2mg of xanax, also. Him and his wife got into a pretty bad argument and she called the cops. I'm on misdemeanor probation and he's on felony probation, so neither of us were supposed to even be drinking, much less eating xanax. So we got the fuck out of the apartment just as the cops were pulling up. Then we ran a couple of miles through the woods at about 9 or 10pm, carrying with us 2 bottles of wine, until we came to a road. At some point, while we were running through the woods, my cousin lost his shoes; I'm pretty sure it was when we were jumping over the fence. lol Then we rented a motel room and decided to walk to walmart to get some more beer and a corkscrew for the two wine bottles we had. We walked to walmart, my cousin without any shoes and some very muddy socks(lol), and I stole a corkscrew and we bought a 30-pack of Natural Ice, as well as two 6-packs of 16oz Bud Ice. All of the beer was heavy as shit and we didn't want to have to carry it all the way back to the motel, so I stole a shopping cart:tongue: So there we were.....just walking down the street with a shopping cart full of beer, and one of us without shoes, at about 10:30pm and SEVERELY intoxicated. It ended up being a pretty good night, especially considering how badly it could've turned out if the cops caught us or if someone saw me stealing the shopping cart or the corkscrew. We ended up drink ALL of the beer and blacking out. My cousin was blacked out before we even ran through the woods though, so he didn't remember going to walmart or anything. WHen we woke up the next morning, he looked at me and asked "why are we in a motel and why is there a shopping cart in the middle of the room?" hahaha Good times:D

9. Death

That sounds like the kind of self-serving fun that I haven't had in a while, and even so, only a couple times has it reached that kind of magnitude of holy fuckededness! What kind of hotel was it that let you in with a shopping cart full of beer? I bet yall were acting all fucked up. did you hide the blackout guy first?

dinners ready....

10. TopNotchStoner

He stayed outside while I paid for the room and we didn't steal the shopping cart until we'd already checked into the motel. The room doors were on the outside(hence "motel" instead of "hotel" lol), so nobody ever saw us with the shopping cart. The next day, we checked out, but we ended up checking back in later in the day because my cousin's wife wouldn't let him come back home yet. When we were checking back in, we noticed a huge pile of stolen/discarded shopping carts behind the motel, so we weren't the only ones to do that. lol

11. p0ly

p0ly Senior Member

Benzo + alcohol + ketamine + tramadol = epic fun for me.

i did a lot as well last week on this combo, was amazing. didn't feel stupidly fucked up or want to go around smashing stuff up.

12. smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX Banned

xanax plus alcohol and Spice kid?? dam! lol

13. infiltrayshun

infiltrayshun Guest

reminds me of my college days blacking out while in some sortve debauchery..... never trid xanax though

14. xkyle567x

xkyle567x Guest

you guys must have that good shit because i did the same combo as the OP except we smoked a weed instead of spice.. well i was racing down a street at 130 mph then me and a friend went inside some store (cannot remember which.. i think a walgreens) and stole a whole assload of shit. i got an energy drink.. can't remember how i got out with it. then i forgot to turn my headlights back on... FUCKING STUPID SHIT. then we were just driving around at 4 am, did i mention i was 16 at this time? so i was past curfew and driving with more then one passenger, needless to say i got pulled over for driving without my headlights.. we had a cd case FULL of xanax sitting between the seats. thank god the pills were facing down. so he asks me some questions calls my mom. asks if he can search the car, and i say "sure but alls i have is this drink" (which i had just stolen) and put it out the window to hand it to him. he laughs and says just turn your headlights on and get home.. so i turn my headlights on and drive away. 5 minutes later the same cop pulls me over and asks where i am going. tell him i don't leave my town much and that the passenger is instructing me. then my friend is alll kinds of fucked up and is slurring and shit trying to tell the cop how to get to his house... cop asks if he's drunk and the other friend is in the back saying we're just trying to get home and i'm just thinking holy shit my friends are going to get me fucking arrested.. i just pipe up and ask him for instructions and he gladly gives me them.. 5 more minutes pass and i pull over in a parking lot and remember i have a gps in my center console.. got them to the really fucked up kids house and drive myself home hid my bowl in the garage.. we all text each other the next day to figure out how the fuck i talked us out of that one. to this day whenever we still find out new shit about that night when we talk about it. i mean i think i may just be good at talking to cops because this isn't the first time i should've been arrested. god i love xanax though

15. BillyX

BillyX Member

Yeah i have done some really stupid shit with that combo, probably one of the most stupid was while over in thailand buying vallium OTC, drinking fuck loads then deciding it would be a good idea to score some yaba from a street dealer in the middle of bangkok.

Luckily i managed to avoid the thai police & make it safely back to my hotel but damn if i had of got caught id probably either been killed or spending life in one of the worlds worst jails.

16. ness33

ness33 Member

Last time i took benzos and alchy together i did pretty much the same things. Its a death trap combo if your not locked inside your home.

It was fourth of july and i drank a half bottle of bacardi and popped a bar. I had three bars left in my pocket once i was done drinking. I woke up the next day to 10 missed calls and bruises all over my body. My buddy retold me the story once i came to. HE said i was waving around glowsticks having a good ass time then i insisted on driving back home and hit two mailboxes on the way. Thats when my buddy said he had me pull over and switch seats with him. Because i didn't even know i hit them. lol Then i was driven abck to a friends house where i automatically passed out on the couch and people started fucking with me because they were drunk. So without knowing what was going on i immediatly jumped up and started to get in a fight with one of my buddies because i didn't know what they were trying to do..and i was intoxicated as a mofo. So he punched me a few times and i still wouldnt calm down so he roundhouse kicked my ass to the ground lol. I took my shirt off and walked a couple miles back to my house. Were i woke up with cookie crumbs in my bed. hahah. FUCK BARS and alchohol....see we don't always need police intervention to quit something we know will eventually kill us or someone else.

17. youngNcute1

youngNcute1 Member

great combo

18. GrantchesterMeadow

GrantchesterMeadow Member

Well guys be careful with this crappy combo. Ain fun at all. U get super confused, talk to people bullshit u'll regret maybe for the rest of your life. SOmeone mentioned "extreme euphoria", thats bullshit. In my personal experience, this combo makes me even more depressed, especially the day after. btw ive never blacked out on it,