how long after Suboxone can you take Opiates to feel it

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by MikeVicc, Mar 11, 2011.

1. MikeVicc

MikeVicc Member

Alright so Today I took a full 8 ML of suboxone tab for the hell of it cause I didn't have any money to afford any perks and at first I was still hurting but 2 hours later I was fine and it held me over until now .. 9 hours later .. And my friend just hit me up saying blah blah blah so basically I can acquire a Roxy30 but i don't wanna blow it if i won't feel anything .. so does anyone know if like 10-12 hours after a suboxone dose if I will feel anything on the roxy.. My tolerance is i'm use to 3 -4 roxy30s a day so idk if the subxone will have a longer effect

2. ChocolateMint

ChocolateMint Member

You need to wait.

With a small habit, 2-4mg would have been sufficient in warding of the sickness, if you even get sick.

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

you should wait minimum 24 hours. 36 hours if you want the full effect

4. MikeVicc

MikeVicc Member

^^ ehh i couldn't wait, and wasted 25 to not even feel anything .. today i feel fine though on the Sub, haven't done anything at all , am mad suprised.. use to blasting like 3 30s throughout the day, these next few days til my next paycheck will be sober and very strange so far

5. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

U need to wait at least 36 hours but better to wait 48...I find that the longer u wait the better the buzz!!!

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

The half life of bup is 24-36 hrs. I've taken four mg's and gotten high later that night though. 8 mg... yeah I'd wait at least 24 hrs.

The thing is, ppl will tell you diff. stuff but it really depends a lot on... do you feel sick or well after taking the sub? If you don't feel right something else can usually break thru.

7. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Why does one take Bupe then Opiates?