The Truth Behind the Rugrats

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by TreesHaveSouls, Mar 6, 2011.

1. TreesHaveSouls

TreesHaveSouls Guest

The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica's Imagination.

Chucky died a long time ago along with this mother, that's why Chaz is a nervous wreck all the time.

Tommy was a stillborn, that's why Stu is constantly in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The DeVilles had an abortion, Angelica couldn't figure whether it would be a boy or a girl thus creating the twins
    -----------------------------
    As for "All Grown Up" Angelica was a bipolar schizophrenic who, as a teenager became addicted to various Narcotics, bringing her back to her childhood and thus her creations she obsessed over, because of time lapse between the present and the last time she interacted with her creations, she made them older, Angelica was constantally taking hits of acid, so she would never have to live without her creations who were her only company, in a judgemental world

Angelica's mom actually died of a heroine overdose, Angelica was schizophrenic/bipolar because she was a crack baby, additionaly Drew in his depression married a gold digging whore, that Angelica idolized because she fooled herself into thinking it was her real mom, but always had a concept of her mom, Cynthia, and took a barbie doll, and made it after her mom's image, wearing an unwashed oranged dress, and having jacked up hair, which is why she was so attached to it, later in life she followed in her mom footsteps w/ drugs and everything, dieing of overdose at age 13 when All Grown Up! was "canceled"

The only rugrat not to be fictional however, was unborn Tommy's brother Dil, however Angelica didnt know the differace between Dil and her creations, Dil didnt follow her commands, after endless crying and a refusal to disapear like the others did when angelica was angry with them, she hit him. And she hit him, screaming a screaching tune, Stu ran in and pulled his neice off of his only child, but it was too late, he had a brain hemerage, which resulted in a deformation, as he grew up his damage only became more evident, by the time he was 9 in All Grown Up! He lived as an outcast, being ridiculed for his weirdness, and retardation, the immense guilt over this is what led to her drug use and is what led Angelica to un-create the rugrats breifly, until her expericance w/ hallucinogenics.

On a trip to Paris to find love, Chaz married a hooker named Kira (He was actually going to marry a differant hooker, but she just wanted him for his money), who had a daughter named Kimi that was torn from her because she was a cocaine addict (Angelica imagined her from Kira's stories), he lost his mind after the death of his wife and was in denial that she was ever prostitue, upon return to America, Chaz and Kira married and she got her greencard, it was actually a really happy/romantic story, Kira continually stuggled with addiction, but was relatively happy w/ her life, and Chaz

Suzie was actually Angelica's only friend, who entertained the thought of Angelica's creations, for her, She later became a phycologist and teamed up w/ Nickelodeon to make the Rugrats! When Angelica died of drug overdose, she helped arrange her funeral, Angelica's death was sad, because of her addiction, she was expelled from society, which lead to a break with reality, and her eventual death, she spent the last days of her life in the back of the school cafeteria, imagining friends around her, and playing with the lives of her creations.

She died March 5, 1994, tag your friends if you were throughly mindraped, this is the truth behind your childhood.

I got stoned and was having really vivid flashbacks to my childhood, then I remembered this Facebook like I saw and got so throughly mind raped like I never have been before, everything below the line just came to me, like my got raped so badley it had a child lol, Has you mind been fucked :)

2. enk

enk Member

lol. nice one xD
    made me chuckle.

what about sesame street ^^

3. leopards

leopards Guest

Who ever wrote that is a genius

4. SunnyHappyVegan

SunnyHappyVegan Member

5. TreesHaveSouls

TreesHaveSouls Guest

Haha I just got stonned, and was having flashbacks, then all this shit came to me when I remembered a Facebook like, so I wrote down everything, it was fcunny cuz I was so high I beleived everything I wrote down, I felt like a prophet haha recieving like a revelation, trippy as fuck dude haha

6. JAD81

JAD81 Guest

"The Rugrats really were a figment of Angelica's Imagination.

Chucky died a long time ago along with this mother, that's why Chaz is a nervous wreck all the time.

Tommy was a stillborn, that's why Stu is constantly in the basement making toys for the son who never had a chance to live.

The DeVilles had an abortion, Angelica couldn't figure whether it would be a boy or a girl thus creating the twins"

---------------------------------------------
    This is a refutation of the claims made above. Admittedly, after first reading the theory above, I received a thorough shock. However, after further research, this entire theory, while interesting, is not supported by the events in the TV show. What follows is a refutation hopefully thorough enough to lay the ‘Truth Behind Rugrats’ to rest.

The plausibility of the theory relies on its first point. Namely, “The Rugrats were a figment of Angelica’s Imagination”. The rest of the theory falls to pieces if this is false. This is due to the interaction the babies have with other babies and adults throughout the show. If the babies ever interact with other humans without Angelica (their supposed creator) being around, then they must be real. A few episodes that show this are “The Big House” (1992), “Showdown at Teeter-Totter Gulch” (1992), and “Mirrorland” (1992). Firstly, in all three episodes, Angelica never once shows up. This would make it impossible for her to make them up, considering she is not there. Secondly, in “The Big House”, the bulk of the interaction is between Tommy and babies and adults he had never met prior to the episode. So, unless all the babies and adults in Rugrats suffer from the same schizophrenia as Angelica, Tommy has to be real. In “Showdown at Teeter-Totter Gulch”, grandpa Lou, who is not mentioned in the above theory as having any disorder which would cause him to create figments, interacts with both Tommy and Chuckie. Later on, other babies that Chuckie and Tommy have never met before also interact with them. This makes both Chuckie and Tommy real. The twins, Phil and Lil, are also real. In the episode “Chuckie’s Duckling” (1998), Angelica never appears (making it impossible to suppose that the twins are figments) and the mother of the twins carries them to Tommy’s backyard. How could a mother who aborted her children carry them in her arms? Of course, it could be said that the mother is also psychologically disordered, but this would require saying that both Tommy and Chuckie are as well because they also interact with Phil and Lil extensively throughout the series. Since Tommy and Chuckie are said to not exist by the theory, they would not even have the power to create figments. However, because they are real and have no sign of psychological disorder in the show and none explicitly mentioned by the theory, there is a more than good enough chance that the twins also exist. Because Dill is considered to be real, there is no need in showing that this is the case.

Although it is not mentioned in the theory, one could always say that the parents also suffer psychological impairments due to what they had all gone through. Even if this were granted, it still cannot be supported because, as has already been shown, the babies interact with other humans throughout the series.

The truth behind this is that it was a great TV show growing up. No conspiracy theories, just a good show.

7. originallymasked

originallymasked Member

:rolleyes: ....

8. Evil DrPorkchop

Evil DrPorkchop Member

9. PEACEFUL LIBRA

PEACEFUL LIBRA DAMN RIGHT I'M A WEIRDO

Very interesting

10. Starfish-On-The-Toast

Starfish-On-The-Toast Guest

11. Lodog

Lodog ¿

What a cut and paste job.

12. LittleKitty

LittleKitty Member

I will never look at this show the same.

13. Mixed-Peppers

Mixed-Peppers Member

While what i read was pretty believable and interesting for the sake of my like for both shows i couldn’t read it all.

14. Flavaflav95

Flavaflav95 Guest

This is a lie because how can three babies around the same age die at almost the same time, thats impossible. Also Dill was retarded because his dad was also retarded. His dad , as said on wikipedia, was "an absent-minded toy inventor who only wants to be a good provider for his family." So it was a like father like son thing. To further prove my point let me refresh your memory with these three quotes:

" later in life she followed in her mom footsteps w/ drugs and everything, dieing of overdose at age 13 when All Grown Up! was "canceled" "

"Suzie was actually Angelica's only friend, who entertained the thought of Angelica's creations, for her, She later became a phycologist and teamed up w/ Nickelodeon to make the Rugrats!"

"She died March 5, 1994, tag your friends if you were throughly mindraped, this is the truth behind your childhood. "

First of all All Grown Up! was canceled in 2008. It said in these quotes that Angelica died in 1994 when All Grown Up! was canceled. Even if the person confused All Grown Up! with Rugrats, Rugrats was cancelled in 2004 and it started in 1993. To further prove my point, Angelica and Suzie were the same age, and it says that Angelica died when she was 13 in 1994 and Suzie went to Nickelodeon to start Rugrats. Remeber they were the same age. It says in the second quote that she later a psychologist and went to Nickelodean to make the Rugrats!. How the HECK can a girl younger than 13 become a pschologist, either she was really really smart and finished her 15 - 17 years when she was a child which I doubt it or............i have no other explanation but as you can see THIS STORY IS A COMPLETE LIE. BELIEVE IT!!!!! I did this research because I did not want my childhood to be destroyed because of false stories. NOW HA!!!!!

15. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

And there was me thinking it was just some stupid cartoon. Poor Angelica, if only we would have heard her cries for help.

16. Andrewmc

Andrewmc Member

This is brilliant. Psychology 101!
    :devil:

17. HipForumPoster

HipForumPoster Guest

Yea I guess if you boil both shows down to the most BASIC thing you can say to describe them, then they are somewhat similar. However you can basically do that with any movie, book, tv show etc by saying 'There is a conflict in which the main character must solve'

In reality Pokemon and The Last Airbender (while both excellent shows) are very different in terms of maturity level, storyline, and characterization. Just an example of a fallacy in your comment, Sokka, who is compared to brock, only falls for 2 girls in the entire show. Princess Yue and Suki, while Brock falls for every girl he sees. Ash, who is compared to Aang, is a happy go lucky kid on a journey for fun, while Aang had responsibility thrust upon his shoulders. Their characters are so incredibly different. Yes both shows teach of trust and friendship, but there are very very few shows or movies that don't. That is basically an underlying theme in most TV shows or movies at one point or another. Avatar's storyline is much more developed than Pokemons aswell, you get a much stronger sense of purpose when watching Avatar. Sorry to burst your bubble.

tl;dnr - Your comment wasn't funny and was incorrect in many different ways.

18. NeoTears

NeoTears Guest

1. Stew was not retarded. Being absent minded does not make you retarded. Therefore, it is not something that can be passed on and classified as "retarded".
    2.Many babies die around the same time every day, so you can't say that it's impossible
    3. Just because someone died before a show was cancelled doesn't mean anything. I've seen movies based on people that had died already and was smart enough to realize that "Hey, this is a sort of BIOGRAPHY." There are movies about people like Abraham Lincoln who died WAY before someone made a movie about him.
    4. To go along with my previous statement, I've never seen anything that said that Suzie and Angelica were the same age. Who's to say that the Suzie in "Real Life" was the same age, hmm? She could have been some sort of college student working with troubled kids.

So where's the proof that it's fake?

19. serena3

serena3 Member

thats funny

20. raincoast

raincoast Member