love to watch husband fuck another woman

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by a ebony goddess, Feb 26, 2011.

1. a ebony goddess

a ebony goddess Guest

we have been in ffm threesomes and i really get off to my husband fucking another woman and her sucking his dick.i like to watch him eat her pussy and then have her eat mine or watch her ride his dick while i ride his face do any other ladies like this:love::afro::mickey:

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

stop it. Too sexy.

3. wonderboy420

wonderboy420 Guest

Threesomes are great because two people can get into something with each other that they know will blow away the person being left out, and isn't it a rush when that person begins to masturbate to the sight of it. Mmmmm.....

4. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

do you ever put on the 'strap on' and punish her?...just wondering...maybe you can describe it in better detail...is a video link out of the question?:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Pinkpeach likes this.
  5. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

i would liek to watch my guy fuck a girl who was liek realy into him but then be liek suprise hes mine liek i want her to love his dick and feel so good and then just take it away

6. Razor50

Razor50 Member

My wife love seeing me fuck other women, and lick them. She of course joins in :) I also love seeing her fuck other men, we have a great fuck life.

7. Xlear

Xlear Member

Although I'm old enough to have had these type of experiences........I have some graduating to do!

8. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

I think your guy is very lucky!

9. zocipro

zocipro Banned

My wife is horny too, while I am horny when the other women is liking her...so we both like to have better sexual live and healthier sex performance ...

10. olivao

olivao Banned

I like this I have never tried it with my husband ...but I'd like to have some intimate relate with some other girl ... we have spoken on this subject with my husband, but actually never did it !
    I'm sure he will be surprised

11. olivao

olivao Banned

Nice for you too :2thumbsup: ...my husband and I have never time to be more free on our sex life :)

12. darkhorse1

darkhorse1 Member

Damn girl i dont know but it sure sounds hot the way you describe it..

13. jangehei

jangehei Banned

lol,strange/

14. zocipro

zocipro Banned

What is strange to u pal ? Women or Men COMPANY ? :)

15. mrs_hendrix

mrs_hendrix Member

Really? Really?

I mean, I don't have a problem with it all - in fact I'm in this state where I WISH I could feel okay about sharing him, but I just can't do it!

*hangs head* Sigh.

I'm bi, and I'm feeling the itch for another girl so bad... But I just can't bear the thought of sharing him! How the hell do I let go!

16. sunshine_the_sadist

sunshine_the_sadist Guest

ok.. thats what i thought too... but i decided to try it with my husband and my best friend. we agreed that if anyone got uncomfortable it would stop immediately. i loved it. all you have to do is stop thinking about any kind of emotion and focus on pure pleasure.

17. pangea

pangea Member

F'ing, Nice, Hot, Damn

18. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

You`re what I call "a natural". :devil:

19. zerojanai

zerojanai Member

Perhaps it'd help to chat with all three of you sitting together first. And, as opposed to going for it on the first try- how about just having her spectate and in the vicinity as you and your guy go at it. You can wave her in, or keep her watching. This may be best as it'd give time for things to settle in, and you can always share your guy the next time if you feel differently about it.