Tupac & Biggie Pills

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by djtim, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

Yeah, I've heard of a few E poppers who woke up one day addicted to herion.

lol it's not funny

2. Kamran

Kamran Member

If you've taken enough little e pills to be addicted to heroin then you've been taking too much anyway and that is their own fault.

And saying "lol it's not funny" is an oxymoron :p

3. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

And calling you Captain Obvious would be a cliche.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

:rofl:

Acid makes your brain bleed.

5. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

It happens. If you don't think there are drug dealers that want to get as many people hooked to their shit as they want, you're niave.

A dude makes his main scratch off herion. You want new customers press some pills that are mostly speedball or H with maybe a little molly.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about. You can check ecstasydata.org and see only 1 pill in the 15+ years of testing has been shown to contain heroin. Also read up on the effects on mdea

Doesn't happen

7. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

watch who youre talking to man. I'm not getting lippy with you am I?

And yes it does happen. Fuck your statistics.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Ok Sam well I'm going to follow your 'Don't listen to nonsense' mantra on this one and stick by the statistics.

9. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

okay, maybe herion wasn't a perfect example.

but saying shady drug dealers dont use e to push other drugs on people that they wouldn't normally take... so they come back as a customer more often.... is just dumb.

hustlers hustle. Most drug dealers arent idealistic. face reality.

10. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I just want to know how the fuck they got those to look like that? I don't do E, so I have no idea, but those are the coolest looking little pills I've ever seen.

11. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

the chemicals some manufacturers put in their 'e' pills are cheap and mimic mdma, so as to make the users believe that maybe it was just low dose or weak mdma. (most commonly BZP which is not something anyone will be seeking out after having it once as it is very unpleasant)

and most pills are to small to have anywhere near an effective oral dose of heroin which is why it is hard to take you seriously after that 'i know of people who are now addicted to dope after taking e pills' comment

and this is not the first time ive seen you post ecstasy misinformation sam_

12. Sam_Stoned

Sam_Stoned Senior Member

I'm relaying what I heard. And when was the other time?

13. mrbeanz

mrbeanz Member

Personally i have looked at just about every pill report their is on pillreports as well as other sites and i never saw one single tablet that contained heroin. Not looking for argument or anything but just stating what i've found from researching. And i've only saw maybe a handful that contained coke. If a bean doesnt contain actual mdma, its usually some cheap bullshit psychedelic that isnt worth shit.

14. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Do some simple googling and reading on other forums, pill testing sites and other other factual data about MDMA and quit relying on what you hear, if we all did that then the world would just be sooooo much more fucked than it already is...anyone selling ex is going to be doing just that, OR selling something that is possibly passable as to mimic effects of MDMA, no self respecting dealer is going to put H in their pills, it costs way more, hell even meth prices rising as they are costs more than MDMA, and they don't want everyone and their brother wanting to castrate them and leak them to their friends...pipes on the other hand...cheap and passable to idiots who have never had real mdma

15. mrbeanz

mrbeanz Member

Excellent post!! Nuff said!!

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

It is not that hard to make a pill press with a little mechanical know how and not that much money, and then you can make any design you want. Most put out a few designs at one time, so it's a little less clear where it's all coming from. Now you won't have an industrial grade press that can spit out thousands, but more then enough for the armature chemist.

17. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

:mickey:

18. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Thanks! :)

19. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Not reppin that name all that well...

20. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

he should change it to mrmolly