Tupac & Biggie Pills

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by djtim, Jan 13, 2011.

1. djtim

djtim Member

Please tell me someone has ever seen or heard about ecstasy pills that are shaped like a Tupac or Biggie face. The Tupac's are green, and the Biggie's are red...??? Please post I'm thinkin about gettin some for my girls bday this wknd, and would like to hear from someone that may have heard about these. My friend said they were good, but I rarely come across a pill that I can't find on the internet.

Thanks guys!

PS - I have a picture of them I can upload but wasn't sure if that would be ok, or offend anybody or something like that. Will post if no 1 minds..

2. djtim

djtim Member

Biggie pill is shaped like a face looking at you, and obviously kind of looks like a bigger black guy looking at you. The Tupacs is a little from the side kind of view, and he's wearing a bandana. And the shape/outline is there face not a circle with a print. There really cool looking lol, and real clean for the most part. Almost looks like a couple of sweet tarts haha.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Picture me rollin...

4. dmob12

dmob12 Member

please post pics

5. djtim

djtim Member

Im tryin to post from my phone. As soon as I figure it out ill post lol...

6. djtim

djtim Member

LMAO @ guerilla ^^

7. djtim

djtim Member

8. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

hmm they look like 35% mdma and 66%heroin but that might not be exactly accurate as the pic is a little bit blurry
    i can read ur palm too if ya want

9. djtim

djtim Member

Haha @ largeamount does my palm say I'm going to roll this wknd?? Lol..yeah he said he thought there might be a little H in them but he's not positive. I basically am just trying to make sure I'm going to roll and I'm not wasting my time/money. Can you really tell by looking at them? I have friends who think they can, but I know you can never be to sure what's in them. What do you think about them though?

10. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

They look like shit! Probably pipes.

11. djtim

djtim Member

12. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Those look like Flintsone vitamins

13. djtim

djtim Member

Yeah I thought they looked a little to good to be true...fuck me.

14. dmob12

dmob12 Member

I'm of the opinion that they are probably pipes, from what I've read of other peoples accounts most of the cutout type pills are. I once had some blue/white smurfs that were cutouts that had me rollin' my balls off and also a blue 1-up mushroom cutout that was equally as good, oh and some purple star cutouts that were bomb.

15. djtim

djtim Member

Yeah according to other people there apparently good. But I've heard that before and gotten pipes. On top of the fact that I've never heard about them...they do look pretty cool for fakes tho hahahaha. Still haven't made my desicion so ill let yall know how it goes. Thanks for the quick feedback and more posts will be appreciateted as well.

16. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

flinstone vitamins .. lunarverse have u ever even seen an e pill in real life? please stick to the stoners lounge, or at least try to post a little less altogether

17. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

hahahaha

but um those look like pretty big E pills, good pills are small from what ive had.

18. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

They look like Flintstone vitamins inspector. And if you don't like what I say, feel free to..

[​IMG]

Oh yea, and don't tell me where to post.

19. mast3reef3r

mast3reef3r Member

Yeah dude. They look like candy to me. That would be funny shit though if they made 2pac and biggie vitamins for kids

20. djtim

djtim Member

I think I'm just going to get them. There's no benefit or reason for my buddy to bullshit and tell me these are straight. Wish me luck everybody. This will either be a great suprise for my girl on her b-day wknd, or a fuckin shitty one. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I've always wanted to post in here when I'm rolling, so maybe ill get to accomplish that goal in about 5 hours..thanks for all the feedback