What am i doing wrong with my poppy seed tea?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Nismosis, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Nismosis

Nismosis Member

Iv tried everything. every type of extraction and various types of organic seeds.

I never use less than 400g in every extraction, Drink ALL of it, and, I haven't even been able to get pain relief.

Does this stuff really work? Because I have decided they most likely don't.

I need brand names that I could likely find in my area. (SLC, UT)

As for my tolerance, 30mg of Oxycodone is my "nodding off" dose.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

I have just extracted exactly 289.0 grams of McCormick Poppy seeds, with exactly 16oz. water.

The result after the extraction was 8oz. of cloudy water. I consumed all of it in one sitting.

From what I have read, this should be an active dose. Correct?

2. zephyrlight

zephyrlight Member

Dude McCormick Poppy seeds dont work. Most poppy seeds are washed extensively or are not even papaver somniferum. Even organic are thoroughly washed, I bought mine from pakistan and they were good(all 5 pounds). Also make sure you use something acidic for extraction, alotta people use lemon juice. If you have any chem experience like at least inorganic and can get some basic chems PM me and ill send you a very good extraction method.

3. Spinfish

Spinfish Guest

Hey....i have been drinking poppy seed tea a couple times a week for past 2 months. I get wasted off it and I have a habit. One thing I can see you doing wrong...is your not doing enough. I use minimum 1kilogram. I am currently doing 2kg.
    As for tolerance, I have used various opiates in the past and have had a serious 6 year kratom habit. However...before getting on the tea this time round, i hadn't had any opiates for a year. i don't know about 30mg Oxycodone....but it sounds like you do and you obviously have a tolerance.
    -Get a kilo/ kilo and half.
    -Get two 2 litre plastic orange juice bottles..put half the seeds in one, half in the other...
    -cut up 3 lemons into small chunks...put 1 and a half lemons in each....
    -fill with hot (not boiling) water..almost to the top....
    -leave it for an hour shaking vigourously as often as you can be bothered to during this hour.
    -strain and drink the liquiid...i know, it's a lot of liquid but it doesn't taste that bad..
    -Refill with hot water and more lemon...shake, strain and drink.
    -Refill, lemon, shake strain and drink......do this all night and you will be smashed!
    You will be pretty stoned after the 2nd batch. i drink this stuff all night.
    Instead of whole lemons....use lemon juice...it's easier and you still have room in the bottle for water.
    Enjoy!....if your not wasted off this i will change my name to "the one who knows fuck all about poppy seed tea and smells funny" and i will eat my hat.

The lemon juice washes the morphine off the seeds.
    I've read of a few people claiming this doesn't work...and they all seem to be doing only 300-400grams at a time.....MORE! KILOS of the shit. The seeds only contain low levels of morphine....but do a shitload of them and that becomes high levels of morphine.....it's not rocket science.....cheers!

oh...yeah...and be a little resposible...it is possible to OD on thi stuff....so don't go sculling 4kilograms worth of the mixture.....see ya

4. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Get poppy seed pods...

Why would you waste time on seeds? I have never heard of this working beyond placebo. (I am sure 2.2 pounds of seeds might work though...)

5. Spinfish

Spinfish Guest

Well, now you've heard of this (poppy seed tea) working beyond placebo. I get wasted off it... admittedly I am doing 2 kilos (4 .5 pounds) of it at a time lately.
    I don't know how easy it is to get poppy pods here...I am in australia. And have no idea where to get them. If it's as easy to get them as the seeds and it's cheaper of course I would rather do that. (from what i've heard)...
    so.... anyone know where i can poppy pods in Australia?

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

the OP used cooking poppy seeds, from the general market.. There is practically zero active alkaloids in them... They have been washed and washed again. The only reason the give false positives drug tests, because the alkaloids the test seeks also non narcotic alkaloids present in the seeds, papaverine and noscapin.

to make a quality tea, buy pods off the internet.. which can take some research .. Some are Illegal, yet they may be grown for ornamental purposes depending on where you live..

cooking seeds can be cooked down to a oily goo, It can be smoked and its partially a placebo, but it does smell and taste alot like the real opium deal.

7. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Haha, poppy seed pods... I'm silly.

8. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

It depends on the seeds you get. I would get mine in bulk from a health food store and I'd get straight high on em! So would my girlfriend. They were labelled "Blue Poppy Seeds" and definately were the somniferum type since I spread them out in the yard and grew them, too. Sometimes, the seeds were dusty and I could tell they were going to be strong, other times, they were cleaner and would barely do much. I'd use about 1/2 to 1 pound per batch, use hot water (bout 120°F) and juice a lemon into it before shaking it over a 15 minute soak. Drink it down and within 30 minutes, my arms would get heavy and it'd be a straight morphine feel! That fades then you feel numb and stoney for the next 10 hours.

Don't get hooked on this stuff like I did by using it everyday for weeks on end. The w/d's are tough and last forever! I had the runs for 3 weeks, had no energy or appetite and thought it was never gonna end. It's cool to use now and then, though, and makes a great temp painkiller. Definately beyond placebo. Made it for a good friend of mine and he loved it, too. Just depends on the seeds you end up with.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

...:2thumbsup: good indicator.. not Shinny..

10. xXBeLikeTyler

xXBeLikeTyler Guest

Does anyone know of a trusted site online to get pods from? I'm having a lot of trouble finding one...

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

12. xXBeLikeTyler

xXBeLikeTyler Guest

I was looking for something more specific. I have been looking through google for a while and I can't seem to find exactly what I'm looking for.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

exotic poppy seed. and search..

14. pn0606

pn0606 Guest

What your doing wrong is your using poppy seeds not pods

15. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Yes, I said this. So now that's two people saying it!

16. Nismosis

Nismosis Member

Ok, i get it. pods are 100x better. but 200x harder to find, and also added risk.

BUT.

What if you could find unwashed/raw poppy seeds?

See, then your talking. Because its absolutely legal. And the Morphine content would be sufficient in say, less than 1 lb.

That to me is worth more than the pods, because of the removed risk alone.

Anyone agree?

Iv just ordered 24 oz of raw. Well see how it goes. it will be here in less than 3 days.

17. xXBeLikeTyler

xXBeLikeTyler Guest

Pods are ridiculously prices.

18. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

I'm not going to waste my time looking for it, so don't ask.

Pods are just as easy to find as are cookies... The price can be kinda high, but still more worth it vs seeds if you find it for the right price.