anhydrous ammonia

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by kjb45, Dec 1, 2010.

1. kjb45

kjb45 Member

is there a way to make anhydrous ammonia from ammonia?

2. nutshelled

nutshelled Member

hey man,didnt u say u tryed that shake and bake method before?

3. sekio

sekio Member

If you actually have somewhere to store the produced ammonia at well below 0 degrees then all you have to do is distill it over a drying agent.

But you'll kill yourself trying without a lab. Anhydrous ammonia is a highly toxic gas at room temperature.

4. pharfromit

pharfromit Member

He's not joking either once in a while you will hear about someone dying from ammonia poisioning.

5. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

The actual temperature you would need is 40 below zero (oddly farenheit and celcius converge there). While you are correct it would be easier to generate AA from an ammonia compound and lye, in the same manner it is generated in the shake and bake. But as Sekio said, this is not something to be undertaken lightly.

6. jia

jia Member

If you could pressurize it to around 200psi you could keep it close to room temperature :)

7. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Processing the H2O out is relatively easy.
    Keeping it that way is a bitch.

Don't kill anybody else if you try!

8. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

You won't make it. Just don't hurt anyone ELSE.

(By "it" I mean both anhydrous ammonia AND survival)

9. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Not easily, you can make ammonia of high quality by using an air tank, putting in about 6 cans(plastic) of Draino Red Devil Lye crystals , add propane through a house into the air tank ,with another hose leading about 10 feet away pointed down into a container, shake the air tank of lye and propane which will get hot on the bottom, and soon ammonia will come dripping pretty fast out of the hose into a container. Caution: stay away from the container and hose end because the ammonia will choke you out when it starts coming out into the container. This stuff is not Anhydrous Ammonia ,but it is pure enough to do meth synths if you can't get real Anhyrous Ammonia.

10. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

or you could just distill it with a hot plate and a little glassware...
    or chemically dry it
    Please don't-cut-and-paste.
    if you can't explain it in your own words, you don't understand it.

Go here http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=201312
    try and find The Hive Archives if you must cut and paste. The Archives move constantly ( last address I have http://dixie-flatline.org/thehive/ is a dating site-- apparently. Who knows?)

11. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

No cut and paste used in my post.Thats what I have seen with my own eyes about 8 or 9 years ago. Those are my words and I do not care if you have seen it written somwhere else. I wrote that out of memory. And I was there to help do that, so I certainly understand it, so what are you talking about distilling propane and lye?! are you insane?! I am not even talking about using household ammonia man, I was telling how I have seen and helped make ammonia with propan and lye..My words all of them. I am on Bluelight as well with 900+ posts and you obviuosly are not readin what I wrote or you would know that I'm speaking with my own words. Cut and paste= fuck no man!

12. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

^^^^^^^
    See what happens if you don't purify you're chemicals.
    Paranoia and inchoherence.

13. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Hardly man, I was just giving the guy a way to make ammonia without using household ammonia, and I do not understand why you think it was cut and paste?! A lot of people know that way to make ammonia around here anyway. I have access to Anhydrous Ammonia, not that I need it anymore, from some farmers in the area. We also used Anhydrous ether, Sodium metal, etc. all high grade chemicals obtained from chemical wholesale companys nearby , but that was when you could do that without everyone knowing what you were doing with it. lol..I do not even do speed anymore, I am more of a weed smoker and an occasional heroin snorter, very occasional. I was taught from a young age by family, bikers, etc. many of whom are long dead or in prison. The only uppers I use are precription Dexedrine 10 mg tablets, and I have to take like 5 to get a decent wrie off of them. Anyway, no paranoia here man, seen a lotta freinds and family go to prison over cooking dope, and also many go to the cemetary over deals gone wrong,motorcycle wrecks etc..

14. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

No offense to you was meant, but I never copy and paste. I learned my skills not from books or online but , I was taught by old school cooks, and they are almost all gone now. Seen everything from P2P, Using PhenylAcetone to make P2P, To the Birch method, to Big Red P, hydriotic acid,epedrine(or pseuoephedrine) and so on..And all kinds of fucked up tweakers trying all kinds of stupid shit that did not work..lol..and I told them it would not work 1/2 the time ,but they got something that smelled like dope so they thought they were cool, but it was placebo..you know what I mean ? lol..

15. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

Yeah...
    everybody turned their back, a cat snuck in the room and pissed on the batch AND IT"S THE GREATEST DOPE EVER!!!!

Seen that!

16. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

lol..yes something like that i guess..lol..Saw people waste untold of chemicals to "make meth" when in fact all they made was ephedrine with chemicals added, basicly! lol..if it smells like ether it must be good! lol..idiots!!

17. sylphid

sylphid Member

Yes, quite easily, you simply need to scrap the water, it can be done with dry ice but you ned to know what do do on the far side, ammonia is a dangerous gas above the lowest you'll get your freezer to go.

There's only rally one group of people interested in making it, you've got a lot of learning to do. Learn to steal it and keep it safe or pick a different method.

18. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

^^^ Agree with this above..It's easier to steal some, or in my area buy it from a farmer nearby in a rural area, I know a few that have massive tanks of anhydrous ammonia and they know me well and don't give a damn if I need 5 or 10 gallons ,they will give it to me free , no questions asked,although they know what's up, but you need to have a proper container to carry the shit in, not a propane tank like used for BBQ grills, the ammonia eats up the metal parts and turns them green, a sure sign to cops about what you have been doing, also never use any copper fitting on anything with ammonia as it will make your end product green or partly green and so on..Get a proper tank like from a welding/gas supply store to put the Anhydrous in and store it in as well.

19. nutshelled

nutshelled Member

anyone trying the snb method i suggest crushing your ammonia nitrate, this gives less chance of an explosion because them little balls can contain air that u dont need. also i can tell u from a first hand mistake dont use pse that also has acetaminophen.Also dont add any water in the mix to begin with, wait till the end and then add just a little bit of water and put the cap back on shake it up a bit.This will let any Li that has not dissolved react a little more,and the Li wont be strong enough to cause a spark which wont sit well with your colemans.

20. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

i wonder what you're up to?

lol

fester says steal it from a farmer