Synthetic Mescaline

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by headymoechick, Oct 25, 2004.

1. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

For those of you just comming across this stuff.. get your facts straight!!
    And for those of you experienced.. give me some comments!!

2CB and 2CT7 were created by Alexander Shugin in Sweden in the early 1980's for a long time it was an exotic substance and very hard to find. Not so much the case anymore but please people be aware. I have had 10 S.M. (synthetic mescaline) experiences. All of them have lasted 12 hours or more. One even lasted 26 hours. Get yourself in a safe place and a safe time frame to take this. YOU WILL GET SICK!!! Or at least feel a little queesy but take note that there is a difference. The first 2 hours or so it is ok to feel sick to your stomach. After that if you are still violently ill.. you have just taken crap that someone didn't know how to make properly!!!

Anyway I have heard this callled so many different things. I suppose it could have other names if you alter the molecular form, but I would request that people didn't. Just like how no one likes LSA... I don't like the average chemist trying to create a new drug.

By the way for anyone who has lots of S.M experience.. do you think the sick is worth the trip???

2. AceAzamean

AceAzamean Member

2c-e is WAY WAY better, and less sickly.

3. GD Cat

GD Cat Member

synthetic mescaline is non-existant these days unless you know a chemist who makes it. How do you know for sure that what you had was mescaline and not some research chemical (which nowadays is being sold as mescaline sometimes)?
    Also why do u mention 2cb and 2ct7 if they have no relevance to your post?

i have no synthetic mescaline experience but do have experience with mescaline via san pedro and peruvian torch cacti and i feel the trip is well worth the sickness.

4. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

i think that the poster is using the term "synthetic mescaline" to refer to the PIHKAL-drugs (the so-called "RCs") with effects somewhat similar (ANALOGous) to mescaline (3,4,5-trimethoxy-phenethylamine)...

++++++++++++

~stopped by the milk bar & we all took some synthamesc just before popping out to do a bit of the old ultraviolence~
    (from "a clockwork orange")

5. headymoechick

Doesn't anyone research the drugs they injest anymore?

2CB & 2CT7 ARE THE ORIGINAL MOLECULAR NAMES FOR SYNTHETIC MESCALINE!!

Look it up. Dr Shuglin also created these along with the other 3 substances discussed in PHIKAL.

Go onto erowid.com. All the info is right there.

Also these aren't as exotic as they used to be. Underground labs are experimenting with it all the time now. And how do you know I'm not a chemist myself?!

I just want kids to know this crap before they injest it. A lot of people also think that this "new" drug is legal. WARNING: it is completely illegal to buy sell or possess and they DO have means of testing this drug in the US!!

Just want you guys to be educated!!

6. SpidermanUFO's

SpidermanUFO's Member

i have tried 2c-I, 2c-B 5-meo-amt and they are all wonderful drugs (especally 2cI OMG)

7. GD Cat

GD Cat Member

Mescaline is 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine
    2C-B is 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine
    2C-T-7 is 2,5-dimethoxy-4-(n)-propylthiophenethylamine.
    As you can see they all have different chemical make ups so im not exactly sure what you are trying to say. They are all different chemicals and calling all of them synthetic mescaline is very misleading.

Also there is around 180 substances discussed in PIHKAL not 3.

You are very misinformed headymoechick

8. headymoechick

you people are so damn anal and want to be the one with all the info.

the chemicals I mentioned produce the similar effects to mescaline and I said never said only three substances are mentioned in Phikal.

I posted this to inform less educated people who don't know what they are taking at shows and at festivals. Some even think this is a legal drug. I was hoping to give some good tips to people not raise a debate from people eho have to be right.

I am glad you are so educated on the subjuect.. why don't you use that info to help people instead of correcting them all the time!
    None of my infomation was wrong persay.. just general. I'm sorry you care so much.

9. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

TMA-2 and TMA-6 are the most closely "synthetic mescaline"

10. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

Instead of informing people you made youself look like an idiot, GG. If you really wanted to inform people you would inform them properly. Like GD Cat did for you.

11. EllisDTripp

EllisDTripp Green Secessionist

Nothing "anal" about it, Heady. Chemistry is an EXACT science, and the only compound that is actually "synthetic mescaline" would be synthetically produced MESCALINE, or 3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine. Anything else is a DIFFERENT DRUG.

Being part of the same chemical family or producing similar effects does NOT make a different compound "mescaline", synthetic or otherwise.

12. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

13. GTA83

GTA83 Member

I came across a 250mg capsule of synthetic mescaline HCL last summer and I will tell you for me it was well worth the sickness, the sickness began after one hour of ingestion and lasted for roughly another hour. To offset this, me and my friend inhaled some cannabis smoke and that seemed to ease a little bit. I thought i would throw up however but my friend said i won't as long as i try not to and not move a whole lot. So we sat it out but once that aspect of the experience was over i was propelled into the most rewarding experiences of my life and i will never forget it. My abnormally euphoric outlook on life seemed to be present for about 2 weeks after and i felt highly independant and confident. It was not highly visual it was more powerfully subtle. Felt large increase in energy, full pupil dialation, high level of confidence. Walking was almost effortless, very clearminded. Lasted approx 12 wonderful hours. When talkign about using substances for profound discovery and breakthrough revelations S.M. is the best i have discovered. First 6 hours took place in a park, the rest was indoors, felt confident while talking to parents who would highly dissaprove of such a thing.

Also in response to 2C-e being much better, i would say the two substances should not, at least i feel, really be related in terms of enjoyment of effects as i feel mescaline at this dose is highly managable while 2C-e is very chaotic and the peak renders me and many of the people i know who have experienced in a state of near retardation, feeling as if your sanity is almost slipping, much open eyes visuals and just overall much much more potent. I refer to 2C-e as a highly intense yet enjoyable psychedelic experience where it is almost to strong to come to any true revelations or rewarding life changes. Mescaline i feel is much better for getting somethign concrete out of experience rather than just a great time.

That is at least my thoughts on it, my friend however loves it more than anything and has said it created a new highly rewarding appreciation of music that he never thought possible and has seemed to highly improve and diversify his playing.

14. Mollyredmore

Mollyredmore Member

I have had 2c-B 2c-c 2c-t-7 and 2c-t-21 all of which are great, I don't know about synthetic mescaline, but i got to do some proscaline recently and will be trying 4 aces soon

15. Mollyredmore

Mollyredmore Member

Not to mention 2c-I

16. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

First things first... I need a damn vendor lol. On to bussiness, Heady you asked for comments from those who knew their shit so dont get pissy when they do what you asked them to. Ok next, as said the RCs are not synthetic mescaline. Claims like these got people busted under the analog act