How to still get Name Brand OC for Cheap

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

Feelings 0f U4ia is Back! Banned

Damn it's been a hell of a long time since I've been around here! Hope I see some familiar faces, and hope some of you old timers recognize me!

Anyways, as most have heard...the Oxycontin OP epidemic has hit the pharmacy! Oh noes! No more snorting/banging or even crushing my Oxycontin!

Well this is just a little information that I didn't want to share (mainly because I was happy seeing how much idiots were paying for REAL OC's since the OP's hit the market, haha) but there is a solution to still get the precious Purdue made ORIGINAL Oxycontin, at a CHEAPER price than they were at the pharmacy before.

It's a simple, and genius thing Purdue did. They knew once they put the OP's out on the market they were going to lose MILLIONS because of the fact that (let's face it) 50-75% of people who use or are perscribed Oxycontin are not swallowing them whole. Purdue isn't stupid.

They know that Oxycontin is one of the most widely used and diverted drugs to ever hit the pharmaceutical market. They also have been sued in the past for an extreme amount (something like $650 Million a couple years back because when they first introduced it they made it seem like the perfect opiate for chronic pain patients because they made it extended-release, and made it seem like it could NOT be abused, but failed to realize and/or mention that the time release can simply be bypassed by crushing/grinding up the pill into powder.)

So to avoid another lawsuit, they reformulated Oxycontin to be basically extremely abuse proof. I've already seen threads popping up on all these chemical experiments and crazy time consuming ways to make it into a half-ass substance that you can snort and maybe shoot.

Anyways I am going off on a rant about this stupid OP shit because there is an easy way around this. This is also a good reason to tell your dealer or pharmacist you are not paying some extreme amount for the "old" or "real" OC's.

Purdue and Ethex have struck a deal where Purdue has continued to manufacture the "old" or again "real" OC, AKA Oxycontin OC, not OP formulations and have authorized the Ethex Corporation to distrubute them as Generic Oxycontin Extended-Release.

They are significantly cheaper, especially if you have one of the free drug cards that you take to a pharmacy if you don't have insurance...(www.freedrugcard.us) is just one of the many...do a google search, it's not hard to find these. Anyways....

The kicker is...the only pharmacy that has these or is admitting they have these that I personally have found, and others who I have told this "trick" about have found, is Walgreens.

Take your prescription to Walgreens. I have taken a 40mg, AND an 80mg prescription to walgreens and specifically asked for the GENERIC Oxycontin.

I used to pay almost $1700 dollars for #120 Oxycontin Brand Name Tablets before the OP's came out. Since I found out this Walgreens trick...two days ago I was able to get #120 Oxycontin Generic Tablets (that mind you, have OC on one side, and 80 on the other side) for $1040 with one of those discount cards.

So basically Purdue found a loophole to still make the REAL OC's that people will pay for, and found a distributor (Ethex) to distribute them through, and from what I have heard they are getting a 50% cut of all the profits.

If anybody doesn't believe me...and they have a script for Oxycontin...go to Walgreens with your script. Ask specifically for GENERIC Oxycontin. Once they fill your prescription...BEFORE YOU PAY....make them show you the tablets (say that you heard they took generics off the market..which they actually did...the M's, and say you just want to see what they look like because the old generics make you sick.)

You will be so surprised when you see that you have paid a shitload less for Oxycontin OC, NOT OP, tablets. Then come back here and thank me.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I don't really have any comments to make about the post. I just wanted to say welcome back:)

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

my 20mg oc are still they way they always was.. havent snorted any in a long long time.. If my headache keeps it up today.. that might change.. :D

4. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

I bet a good amount of people will try out this advice!

Thanks for the post man and welcome back.

5. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

do you know if this applies to Canada as well? i recently got switched back to oxy, but im on IR's only because oxycontin is so expensive. if the same applies for us, i def wanna try this out. im sick of popping pills every 3 hours.

6. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

I have no idea, all I know is that Walgreens thus far is the only pharmacy admitting that another generic formulation of Oxycontin has been approved and is back on the market.

CVS, Wal-Mart, and all the shady ass independent pharms that jack up prices on Roxi's and Oxy's all told me there is NO generic for Oxycontin...which is why I am here to tell you that Ethex IS distrubuting real Oxycontin OC's as generics, and they are a fuckload cheaper.

7. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

whats happenin

8. irie_lady_420

irie_lady_420 Member

good info, thanks for da tip.

9. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Anyone try this yet?

10. irie_lady_420

irie_lady_420 Member

good question and my answer is no

11. Gravity

Gravity #winning

It's only for a limited time, and they are back-ordered (at least around here)

Good luck.

12. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

They aren't back-ordered, my Walgreens just got a fresh shipment of Generic Oxycontin with the marking OC/80.

Give it a week or so, people will be thanking me.

Another thing people will love is that Medicaid will COVER GENERIC OXYCONTIN.

Heh.

These aren't old stock of Generic OC's that Walgreens just happen to have. This IS the new Generic Oxycontin.

Don't care if you believe me or not.

=)

13. Feelings 0f U4ia is Back!

BUMP:

Anyone try this? Just got mine filled again, OC/80, NOT OP, and around 700 dollars cheaper.

:)

Also the pharmacist told me this was a brand new shipment...so they aren't back-ordered, you just have to find a walgreens who usually carries Oxycontin. Some of them don't even bother....

Another tip:

Do not CALL and ask about Oxycontin. Half the time they won't give you any information about their availability of Oxycodone/Oxycontin to somebody over the phone (think about it, it's a perfect way for robbers to basically make sure the pharmacy has what they want before they hit it) and the other half of the time they will blatantly LIE and tell you they do NOT have them, and ten minutes later you can walk right in and they will fill them.

So drive to them, don't call them. Ask for generics, don't say "Hey y0 dawgszzz, I dun Want Dem Damnnn OP sHiTz, I wAnt DaT REEELLL OC!"

14. sicklife

sicklife Guest

no way this is true. what is your source for all this info sir? lol.

15. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

did you even read the post above you?

he just said that he got his refill of the old OC's. his source is himself.

16. sicklife

sicklife Guest

ya well maybe his walgreens hasnt ran out of the old oc's yet. i want to know where he read that they are still distributing the old ones.