average meth purity?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Magical mystery tourguide, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

well it seems that meth has a higher average purity than most coke and H off the street... has this been the case with you or no?

2. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Yes,but where I live meth is the drug of choice for most people , and the mexicans and local ,area cooks, have it here in abundance,and it is usually up to 90-95% pure at the gram level,although this can vary quite a bit of course..

3. JTrex1

JTrex1 Guest

For the longest time ppl hadn't figured out how to cut "Ice" so it was very pure but now the cartels have found the MSG bonds nicely with it so ur purity has gone down.

4. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

the cartels have known for years that MSM and some other chemicals/cuts bind with crystal meth so, it's all about how many hands it goes through before it gets to you,and if those hands each cut it or not,which is dependant on who you know like anything..Ice is so prevalant here,if it is cut very much then people buy from someone with better dope,and it's true that a lot of Ice is lower purity than in the past ,but also a lot is the same purity = high purity, but the same is true with cocaine and heroin,if you know the right people or live in a certain area then you get pretty high purity heroin,like the NE US,and other places and high purity coke,like in my area as well as high purity heroin that comes here from NJ,Philly,etc..but there is of course shitty tar heroin and shitty cut to hell powder here also,same with coke,but the people that buy that,usually only know one person to get it from and don't know the difference till they get some good dope of whatever kind,heroin,Ice,or cocaine..

5. kjb45

kjb45 Member

my meth is always pure not like my shitty coke

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Is the worry with cut meth that you just got some inert powder or lesser amphetamine or what?

I can't imagine like other worse psychoactive chemicals they would cut it with. In my mind it seems like cutting the stuff with inert fillers won't make you last very long in the meth game.

7. McEarsBleed

McEarsBleed Member

If you have 100% pure meth to 90% pure meth whats the average asking price per gram?

8. brettoner

brettoner Member

Ice about 100 a g depends were you live if can be as low as 50-80 around here but rare purity around here seems fairly high in the 90s most time

9. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

purity varys here by who you get the speed/Ice from, and as for the cuts, most meth cuts can be "washed" out or filtered out by soaking the crystal in Acetone ,which "cleans the meth" and so on..

10. cosmos110

cosmos110 Guest

Does anybody here have a real recipe for making Meth? I see a lot of near methods and a lot of talk on the Net in general but no real recipe. I downloaded a book by what was suppose to be the "Super Chemist" and not a word of a real how-to-method.

Does anybody know? Can you give it to me?

11. brettoner

brettoner Member

Best bet try and get on the chem forum on drugs-fourm.com

12. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I saw a National Geographic program on Meth, and they had an ex-meth dealer on to talk about it, and he said that he cut it so that it was 50% pure. However, he was associated with Mexican Mafia-run meth, not East-coast or anything else, so the results would obviously vary.

13. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

In my area, 50% pure crystal meth would get a dealer killed or put them out of business. Maybe a small time person, who buys a few grams might cut the meth to 50% and sell it to a few people who have no other source, but thats not the case where I am. Mexican made crystal meth is lower puirty than in the past, in general, on the low level street amounts like a 1/4 gram, but thats becase it has gone through so many hands by then.
    Locally crystal meth from Mexican dealers, most of which obtain multiple kilograms of Ice at one time or more, the purity is usaully 80-90%+ on average according to testing of seized drugs. Several years ago here, the average purity was 90% or better for a gram or less, and was cheaper than the Ice is now. Local "crank cooks" can produce 90-95% pure powder/rocks of white meth, which is higher than the Ice these days, although the "cooks" are limited to 30 gram, 60 gram, and sometimes 90 or 120 gram batches.

14. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Then i guess the dealer on the show i watched should be expecting an ass-whopping pretty soon!