Penis Size Survey (real opinions from women)

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by biggmike, Aug 28, 2010.

1. biggmike

biggmike Guest

Ok I have a 4.5 inch penis and I want to really know what women think of it. I don't want to hear "well if you know how to use it", I think most people know how to use it.

Research says 5.5 to 4.7 is average size but if you ask most people they will say 6, either way 4.5 is small. I am circumsized so have been told it looks nice.

I know all women are different and much like guys penis their vaginas can be deep and wide, or tight and short. But once i whip out my small penis would most women be dissapointed? I want to hear your thoughts and why average to big is more prefered.

don't worry i dont have a complex, i know im small and dont care, i wouldnt change it. i can surprise women with my skills in the bedroom, but i like to hear what women really think, no women has every said "hey you have a small dick" in person, but back of their mind what are they thinking when they see it??

2. tiny

tiny Member

I was 5.6 when i checked a few years back, i don't think it got any bigger. not huge but i know how to use it and the women i have been with a while loves the thing. i wouldn't want it any bigger.

If its too big it will hurt, and if its too small it will be like a hotdog down a hallway... dumb joke i know. and yes, most would be disappointed because they grow up around people want to have the biggest cock, but if they give it a try and it goes (or cums) well then they will change there mind.

1 person likes this.
  3. biggmike

biggmike Guest

thanks for the reply, but you are 1.1 inches bigger than me, you are considered average, not small like me.

4. tiny

tiny Member

for your information nobody cares about "average" i have been called small plenty of times

5. charolais

charolais Member

i'm 4.5 as well n had a nasty experience about it a whilse back i can tell you, i would like to know n all

6. Jackazz

Jackazz Member

I a above average man im 8 long 5 1/2 around, Not to put anyone down the average size is 6-61/4 length and 4 3/4-5 in circumference(done by institutions) all Vaginas can take small and large it might hurt when a larger ones enters her compared to a small but if a woman had sex with a man that was thick it would skrink back to normal size so if she had sex with a smaller man that same night she could feel it. The length is much of a factor when it comes to sex unless you are real long and jam it in which can hurt a woman. There are some women with smaller openings and narrower canals(like my wife) that might be able to feel a smaller man more, but are women can feel a penis rather its small or large

7. tiny

tiny Member

sorry to tell you, but you are wrong, and if thats what the study shows than its a fake

edit: :troll: ?

1 person likes this.
  8. Mei

Mei Member

I'm small myself and I think if a guy had a large dick it probably would be too big for me-I think that size is fine (especially if you're circumcised, which I like :) )

9. Jackazz

Jackazz Member

Sorry if that affended you but if you read every book to do with the study of penis size including universities that have done the study including some coporations who have had their scienctist or who ever they had to do the study of the average penis you will see im not lieing, sorry if that makes you feel even smaller but its the truth.

10. zakarrah

zakarrah Member

Personally I prefer larger/thicker..8-9 inches..At 51 I've pretty much been with men of all sizes. I guess that a smaller penis doesn't give me the "full" feeling that a larger penis does. Also a smaller penis doesn't hit my g-spot..Now if my partner has an exceptionally large penis 10+ inches, you have to be careful as going too deep can be painful in some positions..ie: doggie...I have been with men who are considered small..They are usually exceptionally caring considerate lovers and take more time with foreplay, making sure that their partners are satisfied orally before penetration. Another thing about small vs large is oral sex..Obviously when you are with a man who is smaller you can take a lot more in your mouth without the gag reflex kicking in....

11. Hugh Janus

Hugh Janus Member

I'm 7.5" and fairly thick. Some women have had problems with pain from the length, and the thickness has caused a couple of problems with splitting skin during anal. A couple have experienced pain sitting the next day, and a little blood afterwards is not uncommon. It might seem desirable to have a bigger organ, but when the girl screams and throws herself off it and rolls around on the bed clutching at herself you don't feel very good. Sort of spoils the mood.

Maturemale likes this.
  12. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

A baby comes out of a hoo-haa...it can handle a 7 inch dick.

Maturemale likes this.
  13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

A Hoo-Haa are you Al Pacino?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWX-ub3thjE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWX-ub3thjE

14. Nyxx

Nyxx HELLO STALKER

15. Jackazz

Jackazz Member

Then over the years u must of have alot of large objects/penises in you for you not to be satisfied by a smaller penis because most(if not all) vaginas shrink to a small size as for a woman the clitoris can bring the ulimate feeling if the guys body is rubbing up against that when pumping will give his woman a great orgasm.

16. sadist

sadist Banned

4.5 is perfect. fatnes matters most.

17. daralicious

daralicious Member

ive said it once i will say it again if we are in love with you, and its on you, and it goes into us , its big enough,

Viper17 likes this.
  18. Lolli

Lolli Visitor

it's not the size that matters it's what u can do with it ;)

19. katty_

katty_ Member

it's not important
    the important thing is how you can use it ;)

20. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I don't know about anyone else on this forum but I only have 2 gears forward and reverse. I can do the whole making it move without touching it thing. But I don't have any other tricks.

Peace Out,
    Rev J