New Oxycontin - OP/80

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by UrbanRadio, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Patgaines36

Patgaines36 Member

I have chronic back pain and I get 60 of the 80mg Oxycontin a month, today when I got my prescription filled I noticed the pill was not working after taking one so 6 hours later rather than 12 as prescribed I took another it also didn't work so i called Walgreen who said that because of the abuse from this medication that they are doing something new and that they are about to do out with the oc's... this is some shit because since researching I have not read that one person find that this pill helps with pain or even the people that use the pill to get high finds no satisfaction .... I'm afraid to take 2,

2. Sharon13

Sharon13 Guest

it means "Oxycontin Purdue"

3. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

i know someone personally who just got a script of abg 80s from walgreens here in ohio about a week ago... they were poppin em off at 45 a pill... i didnt have the money to get any but i seen em first hand... i dont know what this means but everyone else and everywhere else in my area is getting the rubber pills... i was also told that it was a long term deal, that they would keep getting these from now on since the perdue ocs have been pulled

4. LDProductions

LDProductions Guest

Listen the green, orange, pink or other color coating that easily comes off is niether the time release or just to differentiate the Mg it is actually a drug called Phenergan .....this drug is an anti-nausea drug so people would not get sick from the narcotic...the orignally filler in OxyContin was just simply wax...now it is a special polyimer that is hard, yet very pliable. IT IS POSSIBLE to actually bake and then freeze then bake and freeze til it breaks down the polyimer to snort/shoot. its long and aggrevating but it does work, and it works better then the generic 93 33 / 80 Mg or the other generics that were made to stop people from breaking down the pill so easily. Anyways Purdue just made it harder for people to shoot/snort(even possibly smoke oxycodone) but its still possible....and as for the people that actually take the pill normally it makes it far much harder for their stomach to digest this polyimer let alone if there are any long term side affects from this polyimer and people having problems digesting it. Must people that take it as prescribed now have stomach , digestive and even problems with constipation beyond the normal opiate norm.

N E WAYS, i do kno how to break this down and it does work, actually think the are slightly stronger then the normally 80s i use to take. Maybe just it seems that way, but even other people seem to have the same feeling about it.
    :D:D(smiling green Oxys..lol):D:D

Ohh by the way, The Government will never completely stop people from abusing Oxys....lets stop focusing on the pills and get onto the crack and meth that is FAR worse of a problem. Actually the government would tax the Oxys then maybe they wouldnt be so broke...FIX THAT in your DEFICIT !! They already legalized Marijuana and make money off the taxes and the already tax drug companies...but meth and coke crack and those drugs dont make them any money in taxes...that is the stuff they need to go after....Leave the pills alone...they really could tax more to the drug companies on these legal drugs and not b so broke. but now they wanna shut down doctors and limit production of oxy/roxy when they shpould let them and raise there taxes..
    Well....sorry bout my political views...but these government is just very poorly ran and just a bunch of dumbf*cks!! I really hope this country doesnt reelect our BLACK president OBAMA in '12 either.

5. LDProductions

LDProductions Guest

OHHHH.......for those people that do want the real deal there are still OCs at pharmacies..usually to cash paying customers, around 20 dollars a pill for an OC 80 now...also there r generic brands one is Watson Pharm. Company and they have ones that r just like OC s say ABG on one side and 20, 40 or 80 etc. on the other side
    there is actually one other generic brand , Ethex Pharm. distributes and they are just like the real deals.
    and i kno for a fact that u can still get the real OC if u are willing to pay...most pharmacies around here want to save them for the people paying cash not with insurance. i know people that still get them.

IT still is possible to break down the OPs just time consuming but it does work

6. LDProductions

LDProductions Guest

:D
    Yes this is true, there are still generic ABG from Watson Pharm. that makes them just like the original OC and they r much cheaper then the OPs. They break down just the same too. There is also one other pharm. company that manufactors a generic that is just like the original too, distributed by Ethex Pharm. There are still Real OCs out ther at certain pharmacies for people willling to pay cash for them, They are charging over 20 dollars a pill at the pharmacies for an 80 Mg OC cuz the are scarce, My Advice is to search around before you get your nxt script....and check into those generics, some are excatly like the Original OC and u can snort/shoot/smoke just like before:D

7. White Squid

White Squid Guest

although my supplier got me the old ones, I still have a bottle of the new ones. anyone have any idea how I could make these work???

8. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

Has anyone considered or tried to get a oxycontin script filled in Canada?????

cash only???

insurance pay for it???

script from U.S or need it from Canada???

Illegal??? or Not??

9. lexsexrex

lexsexrex Guest

ok!! I will know 100% for sure if telling my doctor that im allergic to the new OP formula, will in fact put my hands back on the OC80 pills! the reason ill know,is cause i have a great doctor,that will in fact switch me back to old OC IF thats a option!!!! so time will tell!!!!

10. lexsexrex

lexsexrex Guest

abg 80s are made by WATSON ! There the generic form of the OC80s!!1

11. Patgaines36

Patgaines36 Member

What do u mean the perdue oc's have been pulled. Are you talking about the ones that have just replaced the regular oc's.

12. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

yeah i just meant the original old formula of perdue... walgreens still carries the old formula through abg... they still say oc with the mg on the other side... perdue hasnt actually been pulled off the shelf... just the old formula is what i meant... sorry

13. downykitten

downykitten Guest

I"m new to this discussion, but wanted to add that I went to my pain doc this morn and told him I'd been having trouble with the new op's making me itch like crazy.. he also suggested walgreens instead of my current pharm. But, after calling all three walgreens in our town was told that they had absolutely no inventory left. I asked what someone was to do if they were allergic to the new ones and they suggested I ask my physician to change me to fentanyl or morphine because they no longer had any access to any back supplies from any other walgreen pharmacies. At first they could get them shipped between locations but not even that now. I hope you have better luck with Walgreens, because I ended up with these crappy op's again!!

14. downykitten

downykitten Guest

All three walgreens in my area (missouri) are completely out and have no back supplies between pharmacies, so no, all walgreens arent carrying!! Good luck! I got stuck with friggin ops ... again!!

15. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

i finaly got switched from the OP's to Opana.......all my walgreens never had the generics either, lucky bastards who did!!!

16. ness33

ness33 Member

hey downykitten....which part of missouri are you from? My buddy just recently got the old formula

17. MagdaOpana

MagdaOpana Member

Why don't you guys just ask your doctor to switch you to 40mg Opana........... :D they're WAY better. I love my Opana.

18. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

I always wonder why people dont wanna ask their doctor and switch to opana too. Up in to relatively recently, even the more 'experienced' in the opiate world out of my friends had only kinda heard of opana..

100% correct good sir. I like the opana high better than OC and now with less generics and a lot of the OPs going around, opana is a better prospect than ever. lol. :2thumbsup:

19. p0rkch0p

p0rkch0p Member

i love my opana as well......OPANA FTW!!!!!

20. CoLdFuSioN167

CoLdFuSioN167 Member

Never had opana before. How potent is it compared to an OC80?