New Oxycontin - OP/80

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by UrbanRadio, Aug 19, 2010.

1. UrbanRadio

UrbanRadio Member

Has anyone used the new, reformulated Oxycontin? I get a bunch of 80mg Oxycontin every month. I filled my prescription for it today and when I looked inside the bottle I noticed the pills had OP on them instead of OC. I remembered I had read about the new version but I didn't realize it had already been released. For those of you who remove the time-release coating, how do you deal with the new ones? Do you find them as effective?

2. mattym3

mattym3 Guest

The coating, green on 80s for instance, has nothing to do with the time release on the pill. The coating is just to differentiate the different types of pills as far as milligrams.

3. (:Comfortably Numb:)

(:Comfortably Numb:) Member

I tell people that all the time. Everyone thinks that the outer coating is the time release lol.

4. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

Just cut them in tiny pieces with a razor blade, they won't crush up easily like the old ones and they will gum up if you try to shoot them. But yes, they will still get you high.

5. Gravity

Gravity #winning

I've always been told the coating causes it to jell up upon insuffication.

Any truth to that?

6. Gravity

Gravity #winning

And my guy just got his script yesterday (OC 80's), and I didn't notice them to be any different. They still have OC, and not OP like UrbanRadio indicated.

7. Kimber*420

Kimber*420 Guest

there all changed in mass i kno 4 diff ppl that whent to pick up scripts and got OPs):

8. Kimber*420

Kimber*420 Guest

is canada changing over too? i heard ppl saying they were just gonna go to canada? Theres no real OCs in mass//Ny allready

9. c3nuke

c3nuke Member

First of all, what does OP mean? im pretty high so sorry about that.. what the hell is OP ive never seen that on an oxycontin pill..

and what are you talking about kimber? canada changing over what? im confused as fuck

10. wowhendrix1

wowhendrix1 Member

what is kimber? i dont know what ur talking about

11. c3nuke

c3nuke Member

im referring to someone.. his names kimber 420

12. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

It hasn't happened for everyone yet I'm still getting normal Oc 80's, but I'm pretty pissed off about this. I expect the market to be Op 80's only sometime soon. Is this new coating gonna be the same for all dosages? I usually buy large quantities of Oc 20's instead of buying 80's, as I find them easier to sell and I don't usually take full 80s anyways. Will I find my Oc 20s to have this new formulation too?

13. BearFall2315

BearFall2315 Guest

MY question is this does anyone know if the knew OC80 (OP) are able to be smoked (free-basing)? I don't think the new "format" would have any effect smoking w/the foil. However, I may be wrong. If anyone has any suggestions or factual information please reply. Thank you.

14. mephist00

mephist00 Member

i just got my oxy script today... and they are the new OP 80's... in many ways.. shitty

15. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

i fucking hope you can't smoke them anymore...i don't think the world needs oxycodone with that ROA.:mad:

16. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

17. mz.mary420

mz.mary420 Member

well just got ours and they suck! when snorted the pill balls up in your nose and gets stuck, so i tried sucking on one and it did ok, but tastes nasty. No way you can shoot them as metioned in a previous post. havent tried smoking it yet, kinda in a hole money wise, it cost me over $700.00 to get my 80s filled and i probably wont even get half my money back :(

* if anyone has tried to smoke this new formulated shit, please post! thanks

18. mephist00

mephist00 Member

ya my friend has tried to smoke the new ones... said its very harsh on the lungs and throat..

so far the only way ive been able to beat the time release, is use a hose clamp to grind it very fine, and snort it.. it doesnt gel up like you would think (doesnt gel up like the football shaped generic 40's do anyways) it just kinda turns snotty.. but if you can get it down fast it seems to work ok

19. contin123

contin123 Guest

to answer those questions op is oxycontin purdue pharma. its just the new markings for the tamper resistant o.c.'s and although they may be changing over in bulk all the pharmacies will still be selling their old stock before they break into their new ones, so do as i did and call around and just ask if theyre stocking the tamper res. o.c.s yet, ive found, unless youre filling a script instead of calling, they are pretty helpful with questions even pertaining to drug use, plus its just a call and i managed to weed out the tons of pharmacies that carried the bullshit so atleast this month ill be in stock with the real deal....oklahoma sucks! fuck meth nod out or get out

20. Down-In-A-Spoon

Down-In-A-Spoon Member

It looks as though the coating sticks to the 'good stuff' adding difficulty in crushing. I have not tried these yet but I imagine to snort it must be very fine, and you may be able to shoot with thorough cooking. (This gel factor is nothing new, I've been able to shoot morphine pills that gell like that)