Straight guys tasting their own cum

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by allegory8888, May 8, 2010.

1. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

Bitch....

I mean I love you!....

Hell I would do it too if I had the opportunity

2. Ozzie

Ozzie Member

tasted my cum many times, going down after sex, cum swap after blow job or licking it up after i have cum. Love it :)

3. markatipr

markatipr Member

i love it it turn my wife on like no tommorow and taste pretty good i must say

4. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Really? My gf says she likes the taste.

I've caught myself giving her a few kisses after...you know...the deed. But, can't say anything, really, didn't notice anything.

5. cairoking

cairoking Member

Love tasting my own cum, with some practice you can cum into your own mouth

6. Almost Done

Almost Done Member

I've tasted my cum on many occasions and I'm about as far from being gay as you can possibly get. I realize most are joking about it but I don't see how it can be gay when no other man is involved. It's no more gay than stroking your own cock.

As for the taste, I'd say not good but not particularly bad either.

7. OzNorth

OzNorth Member

I love the taste of my own cum, if it's good enough for the wife to like it its good enough for me

8. mikethehung

mikethehung Guest

I would never do it. Just find it really really weird and unusual for a straight guy to gulp his own special juice. I've dated girls before that wanted to kiss me after I jizzed in their mouth. That's not cool. But I never had any complaints about the taste. I eat a lot of fruits. Read somewhere saying men who eat a lot of fruit their cum actually taste better.

9. pleasurelover12

pleasurelover12 Guest

I have a couple of times.. I was curious, so after my girl gave me hand, she got some on her finger and stuck it in my mouth.. I also done it a couple of times when I was really horny, masturbating 'upside down' so when I came, it shot on my face and mouth.

It is a lot warmer than I thought it would be. Sorta doesn't really taste like anything. I don't really like it or hate it. so like, if my girl kissed my or something after cumming in her mouth, I wouldn't mind or like, shy away from it.

10. mww2mbw

mww2mbw Member

love eating my cum & sharing it with a woman. I eat it every time I masturbate.

11. Worshipswifestoes

Worshipswifestoes Guest

When I was younger I was curious... I didn't think it was bad but it was not great either... My wife gives me mixed reviews... I would not taste it again unless it was feed to me through kissing...

12. soon2b4

soon2b4 Member

I have once on purpose and once on accident. The once on purpose was a dare by my wife. Didn't like the taste much. The once on accident was becaue I hit myself in the face when I came. Wasn't much avoiding it. You can never tell how far it will shoot.

13. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, but you can keep your mouth closed...

14. pnkelfntsonprade

pnkelfntsonprade Member

That's funny. I don't remember where I saw this at (might have been Tosh.O) but it's a whole book dedicated to semen based recipes. I think your cum brulee recipe is on the cover. [FONT=&quot]http://stores.lulu.com/fotie[/FONT]

15. LeviathanXII

LeviathanXII Member

When I am with a girl, they are often surprised at my lack of care for whether my cum was in their mouth. They do not often care, just like a delightful surprise, one less thing they have to worry about, they realize its because I suck dick too haha.

16. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

I'm sure other guys have said the same thing, but if she's going to swallow that shit I can at least taste it. I have. No big deal. I mean, it's not like it tastes or smells like piss. Kinda pasty and oily, like pepperoni.

17. joann

joann Guest

It is not that bad tasting

18. screwwho?

screwwho? Member

That cum brulee is hilarious!

I keep trying to get my husband to taste it. I taste it, I taste myself on him, after he goes down on me, I reason. He's getting closer, but not ready yet. I want him to, because I hate the taste and texture. I always tell him I tasted so much better than him, LOL. I think it is a huge turn on if a guy does that. My best friend used to occasionally spit her bf cum back in his mouth when she kissed him after. He didn't care! I think it is no big deal.

19. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

Tell him he won't suddenly turn gay if he does. Heck, I suppose even having sex with a man doesn't make you gay, any more than hetro sex makes you straight. Most men are slightly homo-phobic, I guess. I admit I am, though not as much as when I was younger. Funny how the years go by and you see these things so much more clearly, but then you're too old to participate!

It's all good.

20. toesucker30

toesucker30 Member

I tasted minea few times after jacking off. Bitter. I prefer a girls cum.