Photo
- - - - -

What is your kinkiest/Dirtiest strapon fantasy?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 whatthefrenchtoast?

whatthefrenchtoast?

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted March 12 2010 - 04:39 AM

Ok, so I started a different thread about what is your general dirtiest or kinkiest fantasy, but I would also like to know what eveyrones strapon fantasy is. A couple years ago we started using a strapon, and it is so good. My wife fucks my ass with the best of them, but I am always interested in what others do. I can start.

I think one of my fantasies would be to have 2 girls fuck me with strapons. Pretty much just make me their slave to service them and then fuck me every which way.

#2 smokieb69

smokieb69

Banned

• Banned
  • 44 posts

Posted March 13 2010 - 05:37 AM

i did this with my ex wife a few years ago, but would like to do it again. i was lying on my back, legs flipped over my head so that my cock was facing my mouth. she fucked me in the ass with a strapon until I came all over my own face - its was insane!

#3 whatthefrenchtoast?

whatthefrenchtoast?

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted March 14 2010 - 02:39 PM

There has to be others out there. I have seen the numerous strapon threads, where people talk about if they want to do it. I know it is pretty popular, I am just interested in others ideas. What have you done before, what have you thought about doing? What do you wish you could have done to you? You don't have to have done it before to have a fantasy.

#4 topper

topper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted March 20 2010 - 06:16 AM

My wife and her/our friend both used strapons on me. We did it three times. Once I was restrained and blindfolded and my wife let her/our frined in our dungeon(my tool room) to see me in a very exposed and compromising position. Then my wife showed off by teasing me and poking me with a dildo. Second time they both took turns with their strapons. I was still blindfolded and restrained. While one was between my legs pounding my ass with the strapon, the other made me suck on hers.
The third time I was not blindfolded or restrained. They were dressed(shorts and tops)but wearing strapon harnesses with big dildos. I was naked and had to be their whore. I was everything they wanted me to be. It was one of the most wild times I ever had.

#5 seascape

seascape

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted March 20 2010 - 11:26 AM

This is something I did with a previous bf.

It took me a while to get my old bf into anal play, but once he tried it, he thoroughly enjoyed it. I found it to be a huge rush because I enjoy being in charge.

After we had gotten into strapon sex, I started to make it even kinkier. One day I called him while he was out and told him we were going to "get down" which was our code for me doing him in the ass. I said I wanted him to take his shower and get ready when he got home. As he was getting out of the shower, I walked in to the bathroom, and said we are going out to dinner, and to put on what I had laid out for him. At this point, I was in control, and it stayed that way the rest of the night.

I can only imagine what he thought when he went to the bedroom to get dressed. I had laid out pants, button down shirt, and a sexy pair of my panties and some thigh high stockings. I picked out panties that I knew would feel good rubbing against his package, I knew this would get him aroused. While he was in there, I walked back upstairs to the bedroom door, and said he better wear what I told him to, or else! When he came downstairs, I walked right up to him, unzipped his pants and checked. To my surprise he had put them on!! Then I said, ok, we can go now. I told him to go start the car and wait for me, and I would be right out.

We went to this restaurant I had selected due to the tables. The way they were positioned and the table cloths allowed be to take my shoe off, and slide my foot up to his crotch. When my foot reached its destination, I was surprised to find that he was already hard! This excited me to an unimaginable point. The whole meal all I kept thinking about was his big hard dick barely being contained by my undies. I continued to to play footsie and occasionally run my foot up his leg to feel my stockings on him. It was so erotic to know what he had on, and no one else knew.

I continued to play with him on the ride home, just teasing. When we got home, I told him to bring the trash out immediately. Once out of site, I stripped down to my sexy lingerie I had on under my clothes and slipped my strapon right on, which I had prepped when I made him start the car. I walked upstairs and waited for him to come up. Once he came up, I was in the bathroom waiting, and he went over to the bed, where i told him to take his shirt off. As he unbuttoned, I came out, walked over and grabbed him aggressively from behind. I told him that he was such a slut for wearing my panties, and to take his pants off. Once off, I could see his big member busting out of my undies, and I knew he was ready.

First I told him to get on his knees and suck my big cock, which he did. Then,I pulled the panties off him, and then stuck them in his mouth, so he could taste any pre cum he left on them. I made him put his hands against the wall, and proceeded to fuck his ass so hard from behind while standing up. I kept calling him a dirty whore, and a cock slut. I kept rubbing his legs. Feeling the stockings on him just kept getting me more turned on. I reached around, and started to stroke him off into my hand. He came all over my hand and fingers which I then stuck in his mouth, so he could taste his love juice.

Once he was done, I used a dildo on myself and came to a screaming orgasm. We both passed out in bed. About an hour later I woke up, and while he was sleeping, I put my friend back on, lubed it up, and go up over top of him, luckily he sleeps on stomach most of the time, and I plunged it into his ass. This woke him up, to which I said "shhhhhhh, I am going to take what I want, so you better just lay there and take it until I am finished." Needless to say, this was one of the hottest night we had.

Just thinking about this and writing this is turning me on so much!!

#6 Duck

Duck

quack.

• Members
  • 22,857 posts

Posted March 20 2010 - 11:29 AM

Um, getting banged by a strap on?
Check out my poetry

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stand up for your rights.

#7 anenoh0104

anenoh0104

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted May 08 2010 - 07:37 AM

i have a fantasy to be fulfill with my gf or wife. I will be tied up, and stripped naked.

Then a group of men will grab my gf or wife, and start to gang bang her. After a while, she starts to enjoy herself, and enjoy all the cocks available.

As I watch her suck on those nasty hard cocks, I will get so turned on, my cock will erect in front of everyone. They will know the bf / husband is actually enjoying seeing this.

Then a girl will come to me, and start to use a dildo to fuck my ass, and then followed by a strap-on.
My gf / wife is being fucked by some men, while the bf/husband enjoys getting his ass pound by a strap-on.

This fantasy should come true on the wedding night, so that I can see my wife in her wedding gown, getting gang fucked.

#8 johnmcd

johnmcd

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted May 09 2010 - 11:39 AM

It took me a while to get my old bf into anal play, but once he tried it, he thoroughly enjoyed it. I found it to be a huge rush because I enjoy being in charge.

After we had gotten into strapon sex, I started to make it even kinkier. One day I called him while he was out and told him we were going to "get down" which was our code for me doing him in the ass. I said I wanted him to take his shower and get ready when he got home. As he was getting out of the shower, I walked in to the bathroom, and said we are going out to dinner, and to put on what I had laid out for him. At this point, I was in control, and it stayed that way the rest of the night.

I can only imagine what he thought when he went to the bedroom to get dressed. I had laid out pants, button down shirt, and a sexy pair of my panties and some thigh high stockings. I picked out panties that I knew would feel good rubbing against his package, I knew this would get him aroused. While he was in there, I walked back upstairs to the bedroom door, and said he better wear what I told him to, or else! When he came downstairs, I walked right up to him, unzipped his pants and checked. To my surprise he had put them on!! Then I said, ok, we can go now. I told him to go start the car and wait for me, and I would be right out.

We went to this restaurant I had selected due to the tables. The way they were positioned and the table cloths allowed be to take my shoe off, and slide my foot up to his crotch. When my foot reached its destination, I was surprised to find that he was already hard! This excited me to an unimaginable point. The whole meal all I kept thinking about was his big hard dick barely being contained by my undies. I continued to to play footsie and occasionally run my foot up his leg to feel my stockings on him. It was so erotic to know what he had on, and no one else knew.

I continued to play with him on the ride home, just teasing. When we got home, I told him to bring the trash out immediately. Once out of site, I stripped down to my sexy lingerie I had on under my clothes and slipped my strapon right on, which I had prepped when I made him start the car. I walked upstairs and waited for him to come up. Once he came up, I was in the bathroom waiting, and he went over to the bed, where i told him to take his shirt off. As he unbuttoned, I came out, walked over and grabbed him aggressively from behind. I told him that he was such a slut for wearing my panties, and to take his pants off. Once off, I could see his big member busting out of my undies, and I knew he was ready.

First I told him to get on his knees and suck my big cock, which he did. Then,I pulled the panties off him, and then stuck them in his mouth, so he could taste any pre cum he left on them. I made him put his hands against the wall, and proceeded to fuck his ass so hard from behind while standing up. I kept calling him a dirty whore, and a cock slut. I kept rubbing his legs. Feeling the stockings on him just kept getting me more turned on. I reached around, and started to stroke him off into my hand. He came all over my hand and fingers which I then stuck in his mouth, so he could taste his love juice.

Once he was done, I used a dildo on myself and came to a screaming orgasm. We both passed out in bed. About an hour later I woke up, and while he was sleeping, I put my friend back on, lubed it up, and go up over top of him, luckily he sleeps on stomach most of the time, and I plunged it into his ass. This woke him up, to which I said "shhhhhhh, I am going to take what I want, so you better just lay there and take it until I am finished." Needless to say, this was one of the hottest night we had.

WOW! I'm going to email this to my wifey. We need to try this, soon. Thanks for sharing.

#9 aka7

aka7

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted May 09 2010 - 02:20 PM

damn very kinky. I want to try this real soon ha ha

#10 SirHornyalot

SirHornyalot

• Guests
  • 11 posts

Posted May 21 2010 - 04:02 AM

Now thats hot, id love 2 get used like that of 2 ladies or sexy hot tvs

#11 anenoh0104

anenoh0104

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted May 21 2010 - 10:16 AM

I will also want to be fucked by my wife, while another man fucks her. Meanwhile, his wife's strapon is in my mouth, fucking my mouth.

#12 Jober

Jober

• Guests
  • 3 posts

Posted March 09 2011 - 11:10 PM

Sounds like fun

#13 m-wild79

m-wild79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted April 15 2011 - 09:05 PM

I would definitely want to be fucked in the ass and mouth by 2 girls n strapons :)
All tied down and being told what to do, oh!! so hot ^_^

#14 Catfightlover1967

Catfightlover1967

• Guests
  • 2 posts

Posted June 04 2011 - 04:19 AM

I'm so attracted to sexy girls in long sexy silk nightgowns(preferably long pink silk nightgowns). My fantasy is to meet a real attractive girl and we become sexually attractive right off the bat. We meet and she and she puts on the nightgown along with the sweetest smelling perfume, she undresses me and lays me down. She gently lays on me and I clutch my arms around her and bury my nose into her neck. I rub against her nightgown until I have the most spectacular orgasm all over it....Just something about cumin next to silk drives me crazy

#15 1r0n_0x1d3

1r0n_0x1d3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted June 04 2011 - 04:25 AM

The one where the woman is beat to death with a 15 inch dildo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Freedom is something that dies unless its used.

#16 celandina

celandina

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted June 14 2011 - 04:34 AM

Just watched one :)

Posted Image

http://www.boundheat...ie_preview.html

:2thumbsup:

#17 celandina

celandina

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted November 03 2011 - 11:45 AM

I would definitely want to be fucked in the ass and mouth by 2 girls n strapons :)
All tied down and being told what to do, oh!! so hot ^_^

Not interchangeably I hope :)

#18 sxcmacca

sxcmacca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted November 04 2011 - 01:43 AM

My strap on fantasy would also be to have two girls fuck my ass with strapons. Taking turns to loosen and gape my asshole. Then one of them try to fist my ass while I suck the others strap on ATM. It would be great to have them both licking my gaping ass while I attempt to suck my cock and cum in my mouth. Then we'd all snowball my cum!

#19 mcsac223

mcsac223

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted November 05 2011 - 07:44 PM

I don't like the idea of a girl doing anything to me with a strap on and I am not turned on by TV/CD stuff either but I would love to have an MFF or more with the girls occasionally taking turns fucking each other. I would love to fuck a girl with a strap-on fucking another girl.

#20 hitman73

hitman73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 614 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted November 06 2011 - 08:46 PM

I would like to try this, and my lady said she would do it to me. She has fucked my arse with her finger and a vibrator before, but the strap on is a step further. Just need to buy one...

#21 kinkymale88

kinkymale88

• Guests
  • 11 posts

Posted November 21 2011 - 02:02 PM

I love when my girlfriend fucks me with a strapon. We recently bought a large dildo with a suction cup base that we stick to the shower wall. I slide the dildo in my ass and then she slides my cock into her ass (or pussy depending on her mood). We are hoping to recruit another female to bang me from behind while I fuck my girlfriend.

#22 TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted November 27 2011 - 09:33 PM

Read through this and read Seascapes.....just wow made me hard.
I have been wanting to try this for quite some time. But, I am so afraid to bring it up with my girlfriend. I have so many kinky fantasies that im scared to talk about.

First off are there any women who like the idea of using a strap on?

#23 jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man

TBD

• Members
  • 23,728 posts

Posted November 28 2011 - 12:54 AM

What is your kinkiest/Dirtiest strapon fantasy?

No fantasies when it's all been a reality :D

Fish meat is practically a vegetable...

#24 celandina

celandina

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted October 26 2012 - 01:12 AM

No fantasies when it's all been a reality :D

Very clever response :)

#25 celandina

celandina

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted November 15 2012 - 01:48 PM

A new one I just found. NO words needed :devil:

Posted Image

#26 tokeandpoke

tokeandpoke

• Guests
  • 16 posts

Posted November 17 2012 - 01:15 PM

my husband ordered a strap on that was like a double ended dildo. one side slides into me and the other end i can use to fuck him. i love it. I think we might need a longer version for some things.

men, whats your favorite position to be in when your ladies fuck your ass. I would like some more ideas to blow my mans mind.

#27 celandina

celandina

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted April 25 2013 - 03:56 AM

It works on all four :mickey:

#28 nz male

nz male

• 3,590 posts

Posted April 25 2013 - 04:14 PM

A new one I just found. NO words needed :devil:

Posted Image

Looks like the one on the chair has passed out just looking at it lol

#29 Btownguy

Btownguy

• Guests
  • 18 posts

Posted April 27 2013 - 01:09 PM

I enjoy my wife strapon fucking me. My deep fantasy is to dress in Lacey thong, stocking, garter belt, lace bra, short skirt, and blouse. A wig and makeup. Maybe some sexy heels. She would make me get on my knees and kick/suck on the strapon cock. She would call me all sorts of names (slut, whore, cock sucker, etc) just to show how much she was in charge. She would pinch and play with my nipples, maybe suck on them. When she got ready to fuck me, she would lead me dressed, lay me on my back, flip my skirt up and just pull my panties aside. It's so hot to lay on my back and get fucked, able to look up at my lady while I wrap my legs around her. This continues until she tires, at which time I climb on top and ride her until I shoot all over her stomach and tits.

#30 Sexybekki557

Sexybekki557

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted April 29 2013 - 10:30 AM

When I started pegging my bf, it was actually his idea. I would dress him up in lingerie I bought for him and make him my bitch. We play all kinds of games, he gets so excited and hard when I take him. My favorite thing to do is make him wear a condom while I pound him so I can catch all his warm sticky cum. Then when I'm done and he filled the condom, I pour the condom out on my strapon, and shove it in his mouth. He loves being my little cum slut. Then we swap his load, and he loves it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users