Scooby Doo & Shaggy Rogers stoners?

Discussion in 'Cartoons' started by Geenicorn, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Geenicorn

Geenicorn Banned

When I was little Scooby Doo was my favorite show EVER and still is to this day. But I have only just realized how much of a stoner Shaggy and Scooby are. I don't know if I'm just being stupid and should have noticed this earlier. So here are 14 reasons why Scooby and Shaggy are constantly high:

1. Scooby and Shaggy were always being freaked out by ghosts and ghouls, but no one else saw them before Scoob and Shaggy.

2. Scooby and Shaggy always had the munchies.

3. Shaggy always thought Scooby was talking and was the only one who could hear him and understand him.

4. Scooby and Shaggy always fell into the trap that was intended for the monster because they were tripping over themselves and couldn't see where they were going.

5. They were always deluded and warped by thinking they were dressed up in some costumes and entertained the monster.

6. Shaggy always said "like" to the extreme, i.e. "like ZOIKS, Scoob, let's get outta here!!" What's a ZOIK?

7. Scooby and Shaggy were always the ones in the back of the van (doing who knows what).

8. They drove around in the MYSTERY MACHINE, which had that awesome trippy design on it's side.

9. Shaggy and Scooby were always giddy and laughing.

10. Look at Shaggy; the way he dressed, his goatee, etc., 'nuff said.

11. Scooby DOOBIE Doo.

12. Shaggy was originally a vegetarian.

13. Shaggy and Scooby never drive the van because they are just too stoned.

14. Shaggy went out with a girl called Mary Jane. When they first meet he asked her what her name is then says, "NO WAY! That is like my favorite name EVER!" :sifone:

2. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

For further research on this subject I beleive on season one of Harvey Birdman Attourney at Law (it may have been season two). Harvey defends Shaggy and Scooby on drug charges. Also go to youtube and type in Vida Blue Live Ochimini.
    Peace Out,
    Rev J

3. Reverand JC

I beleive the intro to this sounds like them getting busted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlA8WZPLZJU&feature=PlayList&p=7F6FA2472E25CB85&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2"]YouTube- Vida Blue with The Spam Allsta Live at The Fillmore Ochimini

Here is video footage:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R76jSM7GfYc"]YouTube- Scooby and Shaggy Busted

4. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

yeah that was a hell of a story line!

5. Reverand JC

Just the opening sequence was fucking perfect. Harvey Birdman was one of the most beautifully anarchic cartoons ever made.

Peace Out,
    Rev J