street value of adderall?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by check., Feb 19, 2010.

1. check.

check. Senior Member

ive searched around and there seems to be a pretty broad range of prices out there.

my friend owes me around $20 and he said he'd get me 7 adderall pills at $3 each. but he doesnt know how many mgs are in each pill... he's going to find out soon but i just want to know if it's worth it if they're less than 20mg each... if they're only like 10 or 5mg each then i can just tell him to give me something else instead.

for $3 just tell me what would be a good deal/normal/bad deal

2. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

pretty much you should be paying the mg price. for ex. 20mg go for 2 a pop, 30 mg should go for 3 a pop. of coarse if u buy in bulk the cost should go down. hopefully that helps. btw i would advise against using amphetamines for recreational purposes. use them to study.

3. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

Here it usually goes for about €10 to €20 a gram...not much help to you though I suppose...it also isnt a pharm here, 100% illegal

4. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

20mg can go for $2-5 a pop, drugs like anything are supply and demand. But yes as with anything less drugs means it should be cheaper.

$3 for 20mg is normal, or 30mg of XR

5. check.

check. Senior Member

thanks guys, that helps
    if he tells me they're less than 20mg each then i'll just forget it

also i am definitely using them to study... i dont see any point in using them recreationally...

6. does2

does2 Member

So true, the price of all pharms jump around depending on the time of month and accessibility.

7. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

the price gets pretty inflated at a collage around finals week.

8. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

You'd be surprised

9. Svitlo37

Svitlo37 Member

That's real true. I've sold adderal to college students for 10 bucks a pop. We're talking 30mg XR

But I've always found good prices. I used to sell them to this rich kid junky for 4-5 bucks each depending on how bad he was fiending. He traded them to his mom for oxys anyway, so I guess the price was right for him.

1 person likes this.
  10. DeadHead723

your scum

11. High Plaines Drifter

High Plaines Drifter Member

You're

Nobullhockey likes this.
  12. Svitlo37

Svitlo37 Member

Are you talking about me? Explain yourself.

It's supply and demand kid. I grew up poor as dirt, and if someone is willing to pay the price, why shouldn't I profit? And the junkie kid was a low-down creep anyway. Don't go running your mouth about shit you don't understand.

rawdog69 likes this.
  13. DeadHead723

whoa we got a big time dealer here.... selling adderall to college kids..damn u must make it big, KID!

14. Svitlo37

Svitlo37 Member

I can't keep attacking people personally on this forum, even when they make it as easy as you do. So I'm just gonna leave this with an LOL

15. DeadHead723

top of the world! lets do this! make it large fuck bitches get money yeah boiiiii

16. ZenStateOfMind

ZenStateOfMind Member

I get em for $6 a pop, no idea of the mg's though.

17. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I would charge you $10, maybe $15

18. RxRepublic

RxRepublic Guest

StreetRx.com has a searchable database of Rx street prices.

19. DawgStyle

DawgStyle Guest

I know this is a late post, but advice for anyone else.

It should say the dosage on the pill (like have a number 30=30mg)so on.
    Here's pick of how the different doses come in and what each looks like
    http://www.monheit.com/adderall/aderall_image.gif

I take 30mg and it's like ROCKET FUEL---I mean you'll have LASER TIGHT focus---but you'll also be "hyper" (you'll feel like a RACE HORSE ready for the gate to open to take off)---and you'll sweat like a pig.......

Oh and *ONLY* take the Extended Release----XR===that lasts 24-hours..the other just get you going in the A.m.

Just be careful dude...whatever you take----take 1/2 NO MATTER WHAT IT IS...just to make sure your body can handle it.

It's only legal in the U.S. and U.K. (Canada took it off the Market back in 2005 as too many people blew their heart up--heart attack...even in little kids).

I was at the Doctor once and she FREAKED OUT...because my pulse was so high...ran told the Doctor..and he said "eh, probably the Adderall"--my RESTING heart rate was 134bpm---"Heart Attack" range I'm pretty sure is over 150bpm.

It's called "Diet Cocaine" for a reason......BE CAREFUL, we want to see you on the boards later ;-)

PS
    Oh, and whatever you take....take it the first time on the weekend.....When I was first prescribed it...I went to visit a friend in Chicago...he is THE MOST laid back person I know....He's *LITERALLY* NEVER raised his voice at ANYONE.....but I was so fucking "off the wall" hyper---we were at lunch and I was running my mouth 100mph he slammed his fist on the table and said SHUT THE "F" UP!!~~~

So, just in case it does the same to you...so you don't get sent to detention or whatever.....just to know how you'll react.....and have a STACK of Video Games (Or whatever) to play...I bet you $100 it's the BEST you'll ever play
    ;-)

20. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Since there is an Adderall shortage these days, the street price can be quite insanely high. I have seen 30 mg Adderall IR's as high as $15- $20 in some places. That means that my prescription is worth over $2000. Wow.