How Fun is Ecstasy by Yourself

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by -_-HitMan-_-, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

Hahaha sounds like good times though :D

2. Searching1

Searching1 Member

Candy flipping by yourself can be very fun

3. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

How fun is being ecstatic?

4. Rolling

Rolling Banned

Haha been there done that one too many times, etexting can be fun at the time. :p

5. Sweetleaf63

Sweetleaf63 Senior Member

Do it with a good friend, I suggest you don't snort it.

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

OP: Exactly half as fun as doing it with someone else.

7. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

I like it by yourself its some good molly, or a more trippy roll. You can do some deep introspection on e, plus you feel amazing!

8. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

Ecstatically fun I would imagine.

9. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

hahaha

10. boguskyle

boguskyle kyleboguesque

if you like to dance alone at home then i'd say yes its fun. :)
    throw in a bunch of weed, and a kickin sound system blarin, heck yeah.
    but it definitely is more fun with friends. but is still fun alone.

11. quantum_universe

quantum_universe Member

I've only done Ecstasy 3 times and I think the best place to experience it is at a rave or any other musical event with chill people. The first two times I rolled I was with one of my best friends and sure it was good but it didn't compare to me dropping at a psytrance event.

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I've only rolled once, and it was years ago, but I can see it being amazing while alone. IMO, it would be awesome to watch a very emotional movie while under the influence of an empathogen.

13. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Stick on MTV dance, groove down in front of the television

E and some alone time can be quite the occasion. Just don't try and make out with your dog :rolleyes:

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Ive gone through different periods with it. Certainly a rave on e is an experience but as I did it more and now I prefer to do it at a house with a few close friends. You know the people are chill that way, you open up in new ways, and you get to control the music so you don't have to deal with some of the shitty rave music.

15. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

word

16. JBlue

JBlue Member

I have done E many times, well over 200 anyways. I'm not bragging in anyway because I'm sure there's quite a few people around who've done more.
    I have done it alone as well, only because I happened to have some and it seemed like a good idea at the time. I would say though that there's definately a lot of contributing factors on how good of a time you're going to have.
    For me though being with good friends, in a comfortable environment, and listening to some really great music has definately lead to some of the best times for me.
    Throw a female into the equation and you can definately kick it up a notch or two.
    I guess the quality of the product, and your frame of mind, at the time are another two big contributing factors.
    I have experimented with a lot of other drugs, but I would have to admit that mdma or e for me definately were the most enjoyable experiences.
    I have not done any street drugs for a while, I've been on percocet, and a couple of others drugs due to a car accident and a couple of back surgeries. Not a drug I would recommend by the way.
    Anyways I would have to say, that although I did enjoy all my experiences with e for the most part, I would rather do it with close friends or people in the same frame of mind as myself at the time. I have known people who would go out and take e, and try to hide it from girlfriends and such. One good thing about taking e alone and if you know that's what you really have, there's not really any worry about freaking out or jonesing for more due to the nature of the drug.

17. Codone

Codone Member

I'm an introvert by nature and prefer doing ALL drugs alone...except E. It's the only one that makes me come out of my "shell" and want to be around other people. It's like turning my introversion inside out by making me want to dance, party and be close with as many people as humanly possible.

Taking E with at least one other person is better than alone IMO. You can wander off and be alone for some of it while having someone to bounce ideas off of should the urge arise. Of course, everyone's different. E is pretty great for psychoanalysis as well as partying, so it could be great to sit down alone and focus on your emotional issues w/ pen and paper or smtg.

18. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

IMO, as with psychedelics, when someone is alone they are more aware of their surroundings and their senses because they lack the distraction of having people around them. I suppose everyone is different but this is how it is with me, and it would make sense to be the same with anyone else. I tend to feel like I roll harder when I'm by myself because I am free to only focus my mind on the vibrations in my body, etc. When there are people with me, even if it is only one person, I constantly have to respond to them talking to me and it disrupts my focus of mind.

This is not to say these things aren't fun with other people too. I almost always have at least one person with me lately, but it's nice to have some experiences alone too. Like someone else said...it can be very beneficial.

19. HomeGrownIdeas

HomeGrownIdeas Member

i remember someone on here months back, if not longer, saying they took 3 rolls and talked to their dog. followed by a reply saying something like 'really bro? you had to take 3 rolls to talk to your dog? i talk to my dog sober' that shit was funny as hell

20. pollysparadise

pollysparadise Member

I used to only take mdma at other peoples houses or clubs with trance being the main music. One night id taken 2 E's within an hour at a friends house. A bit later after a little wave of ecstasy had past, i thought they were weak pills and it was all over, so i asked a friend to give me a lift home.

I'd always kept my personal music seperate from "drug music" which was trance, techno etc, but i got back to my house realising that the pills i'd took maybe hadnt kicked in properly, so i grabbed a couple of cds that id recently bought. Lying down on the floor with good headphones next to my hifi with boards of canada & godspeed's best tracks running through my brain with no distractions and eyes closed as the pills decided to come in full force was a peak experience for me.

Since then ive been very weary of wasting mdma talking to people when i should be focused on music, because random conversations wont stay with you, but the emotion of music will stay for a very long time.

I agree with wutthe4k, minimal distraction is the key.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNGx3RjdnCM"]YouTube- Top Tracks Ever 425 - 401