How Fun is Ecstasy by Yourself

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by -_-HitMan-_-, Feb 18, 2010.

1. -_-HitMan-_-

-_-HitMan-_- Member

Hey, so I'm curious, I've done e half a dozen times and I've got one pill. No one's really around where I live so I'm thinking about snoring it.

Is e still fun by yourself? There's one other guy on my floor right now, do you think he'll notice too?

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I wouldn't say E is 'Fun' by yourself and I most certainly would not snort it. It can still be enjoyable though if I put music on and what not, I can't usually watch tv on it though, I enjoy video games but I always feel like I need to do something different after a certain amount of time (short attention span). It can be nice to sit there and get a bit introspective about people in your life and what not, the other guy shouldn't notice as long as you don't blare the music or tv too loud. Use headphones! Masturbation can be good as well.

3. ThisIsPassion

ThisIsPassion Member

I've rolled alone. It's just frustrating. Save it.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

how fun is sex by yourself?.. do the math....

5. EnergyofInfinity

EnergyofInfinity Member

I beg to differ, it is still fun alone if you got lots of exciting stuff to do. I myself love to paint, draw, play music, snowboard, cook, whatever when I roll alone. But it is something I only do every so often because I love sharing the experience with others. I would say save it for now and see what happens.

6. EnergyofInfinity

EnergyofInfinity Member

.... Wait a sec. A guy on the floor? huh... why don"t you roll with him?:)

7. tastyscrumptious

tastyscrumptious Member

ide eat it, not snort it. grab some headphones and go on an adventure, im sure you will have tons of fun :)

8. Positive.Vibrations

Positive.Vibrations Guest

I like to roll alone, there are many benifits to it.

9. aydinerro

aydinerro Member

When I rolled alone it was great.

Just...ehh...turn off your phone.
    Don't wanna wake up having sent any of those "You know what I really love and appreciate you man" messages. :S

10. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

You will end up phoning or texting half the people in your phone book...mostly women probably..and..oh wait...no nevermind, one pill...probably more BZP than anything :p enjoy sitting alone and grinding your teeth I suppose :confused:

:p

11. DeadHead723

DeadHead723 Senior Member

yeah youll end up calling your friends, ecstasy is such a social drug, it just makes you want to interact with other people.

12. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

I get that on low doses of mushrooms by myself too, I always end up calling a load of friends just to chat :) its comforting :)

13. frenchiman

frenchiman Member

If possible, drive to a nightclub and pop it there. You'll make a lot of new friends and it'll be a good night.

If no, I recommend you pop it during the day so you can go out if you want to, meet some girls outside, run around lol, come home rave to some music. If day is not possible then yea, turn your phone off, prepare some music, watch some trippy movie on your comedown, try not to wake up the dude on your floor..

Let us know how you liked it :)

14. ThisIsPassion

ThisIsPassion Member

Haha! Me too, dude.

15. The Real Peter Parker

The Real Peter Parker Member

Might be more fun than sobriety. It'll be personal though. Some people might not even be able to tolerate MDMA in a social setting and would love it alone. Then there could be people that loneliness is the best method of torture on MDMA. It'll be hard to predict which way you're in, but I would imagine 99% of people fall into the later category.

16. i_was_in_shroom_land

i_was_in_shroom_land Shroomier than you!

lol this is true, the last time i rolled alone, i called almost everyone on my phone.. even the people i dont even really like that much..
    and told them how awesome they were.. lol.

17. Bonobo

Bonobo Member

It would probably be tons of fun, but it would be more enjoyable outdoors.

18. trichome22

trichome22 Member

I love to roll alone, in fact, I only ever roll alone because i find people to be a buzzkill.

I find it very egotistical when i do it alone, basically, i ride my ego around my house doing any hedonistic activity in which i desire to indulge.

I also like to read when i am on mdma... the best thing i have ever done to date was read a short story called "1408" from nightmares and dreamscapes by stephen King while peaking on 300mg of mdma.

19. explorerofsomewhere

explorerofsomewhere Member

i love rolling/tripping by myself. great time to learn things about yourself and crawl around inside of your brain but rolling is as someone else said earlier a social drug so sometimes its good to be around people you can talk to instead of calling. overall rolling alone is great but not great for every roll sometimes you just need to socialize and not hermitize.

20. BumpinReel

BumpinReel Member

I'm not knowledgable about chemicals but I've done a lot of MDMA in the last 7 years and it seems like only very few batches are really good to roll alone with. It works, but I'd much rather go with a dose of lucy or 1.75g of shrooms for a nice solo experience.

To me, some molly seems to make me want to go to go to a concert and jam, other molly actually makes me extremely introspective. I can party and dance on any molly but very few batches have actually made me introspective on the level of lucy/shrooms, I wish I knew what makes some molly different than other batches.

So when I get one of those batches, I can easily do it alone. Otherwise, as others have said, I'm going to spend the entire night texting/calling friends and never being satisfied because I'll wish every person I'm calling was there with me because I'll be fucking bored. But give me a good introspective batch, and I can just enjoy some music and take some personal time to just sit in my own head and try to get perspective on stressful areas of my life that I've pushed to the back of my mind. When I was dealing with legal issues espicially this was a huge benefit. But very few batches I've tried in my life have qualified as molly I would do alone. Maybe, 5 or 6.

I would love to know what makes certain batches of molly make me want to blindly party while others make me think much more.:confused: