Girls - Whats best way to lick a girl out?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by eVooo, Jan 29, 2010.

1. eVooo

eVooo Member

Whats the best way to give a girl a orgasm while licking her out?

Like a step by step guide on what you should do?

2. AnonymousGirl

AnonymousGirl Member

Not really step by step but I love when my man sucks gently on my clit and slowly fingers me with one or two fingers. I also loved to be teased A LOT!

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

not a girl.. but have had a lot of experience in giving amazing oral to the ladies.. always start sensual.. start by gently kissing the outside of her pussy... ever so lightly running your tongue up the slit of her pussy.. not necessarily penetrating with your tongue yet.. take in the smell of her pussy.. blow gently over her lips... the more you show enjoyment in the act.. the more your woman will get turned on... after teasing and caressing the outter part of her pussy start with inserting your tongue deeper and deeper as you make upward strokes with your tongue through her slit.. making sure to give an extra flick upon the clit when you finish each upstroke.. after a couple strokes key in on the clit for awhile to see if that gets her going.. take your time working your way back down the vagina.. stopping by to suck and lick on each pussy lip... work your way down further and tease her hole.. then slowly start burying your face in there.. continue to breathe in the aroma of her flower... penetrating her hole with your tongue good and stiff.. (let preconceived notions out the door and work your tongue further down.. licking the area between her pussy and ass.. and even go as far as teasing her asshole.. as long as its clean of course.. this will drive your woman crazy.. may catch her off guard at first.. but in the long run.. will make her even wetter).. work your way back up to the clit.. and while licking and sucking on her clit.. insert a finger or two and gently work the G-spot.. normally found directly on the other side of the clit.. also.. from your perspective.. work the upper right part of her clit.. more often than not.. this is the most sensitive part of her clitoris... the combination of g-spot stimulation and clitoral stimulation should send your partner through the roof...

Also.. make sure you pay attention to your partner.. if she is making a lot of noise and bucking and kicking.. DO NOT stop what you are doing.. keep with it.. she loves it.. if shes kinda wincing.. then back off. usually happens in the clitoral area.. if her clit is too sensitive.. listen to your partner.. and she will guide you along without saying a word

4. Miss_JW

Miss_JW Member

Do what this guy does.

When I have a Boyfriend and he makes me orgasm though oral, I return the favor 10 fold, I give him the best wettest, nastiest blow job ever. Then I ask him " Where do you want to cum?" then I let him cum where ever he wants. And I will swallow.

5. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

Communication, dont be afraid to ask her what she likes and try to take note on how shes responding to various things. All women will have different turn ons/turn offs, just have to find out which way yer one likes it best. ;)

6. DazedGypsy

DazedGypsy fire

joker has A+ advice, so does fish..

be gentle at first and remember that each chick has different levels of sensitivity.

i like being licked like an ice cream cone :)

7. King of Zanzabar

King of Zanzabar Member

This a bit more on the playful side of oral sex: I call it "doin' the alphabet." It's more of a tease, rather than outright working to make her climax.

Simply put, you work the entire region with your tongue, tracing each letter of the alphabet, being sure to include dotting the i's and crossing the t's. Sometimes I mix in script and serif fonts. It's just a darn fun thing to do, although usually my partner will stop and say something like, "was that an 'm'? More m's please! Lots more m's!!"

Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever gotten all the way to z.

PS to Gypsy: The ice cream thing is great, too. Have you ever been cold-tongued? That is, had him get his tongue cold by drinking ice water first? I love it when a woman does that to me, and I imagine it might drive her wild, too.

8. Bad.Fish

Bad.Fish Sex wee pon de babylon

Alphabet is a great idea :D

:cheers2: man...going to come in useful!

9. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

putting ice in your mouth or drinking ice cold water right before eating her pussy will get her all sorts of happy too.. with your tongue all cold

10. Crazy_Sven

Crazy_Sven Guest

I have also found lightly rubbing her inner thighs and a light fingering of her ass makes her explode even more. Great way to get multiple orgasms out of her!

11. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

lick the clit, like flick it with your tongue and finger her at the same time. use a "come hither" motion while fingering her so that you reach the g-spot. also, sometimes nibble on the clit a little

12. Battering_Ram

Battering_Ram Member

Lick the clit

13. brittybuttersbothsides

brittybuttersbothsides Guest

like a dog licks peanut butter off a spoon. i prefer teasing, shallow fingers accompanied by flat tounge on the clit. SUCCESS!

14. Psychopsilocybin

Psychopsilocybin Member

Act like you're making out with her pussy. Like you would french kiss a girl, do the same with her pussy. And stick your tongue in there too. Suck on the clit lightly and swing your tongue around and around. Also flick the bottom of the clit with your tongue

15. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

different girls like it different ways...just play around, and see what she seems to respond best to.

start gentle then build up.