Snorting tramadol?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Nov 30, 2009.

1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

I was wondering if it was ok to snort tramadol or if it was better to just eat them? I have heard of people saying it burns pretty bad but the pills i get dont burn at all when i snort them (must have something to do with the binders).

I find I get a good buzz when I snort them and I probably will still snort them from time to time but is eating them a more efficient way to enjoy them?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

idea bad this is..

3. raz5

raz5 زینب

it wont do anything positive so don't do it

4. Miasma

Miasma Member

Uhhh maybe,I'd rather take crushed red peppers up my nose.

5. IllCanabillyVanilly

really? i found that it didnt burn at all. i mean i felt a little something obviously because i was snorting powder but not a severe burn.

but thanks for the advice guys.

6. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I keep thinking the title of this thread says "Tralfamadore" and I get all excited. But then it doesn't.

7. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I had a friend who would snort that spicy spice that looks like paprika but its spicy. he said it cleared his sinuses

8. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Tramadol was the first pain med they tried on me when I first injured my back. It didn't do anything for the pain, much less get me high. It's a synthetic opiate, but probably even weaker than Tylenol 3.

9. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

and the effects probably arent any better. So why bother. I snort everything but draw the line at tramadol YUck:eek:

10. Triptronic

Triptronic Member

i dont know how tramadol would feel but its just got apap so it would be like snorting a perc but without the oxy which is stupid lol. but u could give it a go with a couple pills if the apap doesnt bother you too much. but mostly, not that great of an idea.

11. (:Comfortably Numb:)

(:Comfortably Numb:) Member

Complete waste of time. When i used to get prescribed Tramadol i would throw them away. They are soooo weak they dont do anything.

12. IllCanabillyVanilly

the pills i get have the marking "an 267". those ones didnt burn at all for me

13. Able

Able Member

tramadol is great for my back. i don't abuse them though, i take 4 a day and feel upbeat for hours on end. it's definitely a godsend.

14. trichome22

trichome22 Member

In comparison to oxy or H, snorting tramadol burns like a fucking bitch. Once i took 500 mg orally and got an buzz similar to 20mg of oxy, having said that, tramadol is more useless than a tylenol 3 and should be saved for desperate times. I would take it orally or not at all, most likely not at all.....

15. Skizm

Skizm Member

Tramadol has this very thing coating on the outside of the pill that can be very unpleasant to take up your nose. I did it once and do not suggest it.

16. IllCanabillyVanilly

well the ones that i get didnt burn at all. unless you guys are pussies. sorry no offense lol. but maybe it has something to do with the binders and shit because honestly i didnt feel a burn

17. trichome22

trichome22 Member

when i got tramadol it was perscribed for my friends dog, and came powdered in a gel capslue, each capsule was said to contain 100mg. i tried half a capslue once and it was extremely unpleasant.

18. theanimalslaugh

theanimalslaugh Member

Are you serious?!? Tramadol (ultracet) is a synthetic opiate in the same way Immodium AD is a synthetic opiate. Seriously, any 'buzz' your are feeling from it is completely a placebo effect. Literally, pill for pill (not mg for mg), tramadol is about 1/20th as potent as a tylenol 3, and it doesn't even affect the 'euphoria inducing' opiate receptors, just the receptors that induce analgesia. You might as well snort regular old acetaminophen. I mean to each his own, but it goes to show the power of suggestion.

19. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

20. (:Comfortably Numb:)

(:Comfortably Numb:) Member

Haha, well said. So true.