smoking oxycodone, my experience.

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by vibesNrips, Aug 3, 2009.

1. vibesNrips

vibesNrips Guest

ive noticed that some people are unacquainted with smoking oxycodone. at first that was strange to me because in the city i live in thats pretty much how everyone does it.

alot of people say its a waste but if you do it right it can get you just as high as snorting, even more in my experience.

its a little more of a chilled out high that lasts longer in my opinion.

although i guess whichever way your used to is the way thats going to work best for you.

also i am in no way endorsing this or saying you should try it, its a terrible idea, as are all opiates/opioids.

comments anyone?

2. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

interesting... what's different about the high? about how much would a person with no tolerance use, and how long does it usually last?

a friend of mine used to know some people who were into smoking oxy but i never really heard much about it. interesting that you say it lasts longer... that was my biggest complaint with snorting it, the brief duration of the high.

3. vibesNrips

vibesNrips Guest

its kind of hard to explain, its more of a heady high, like you still get the body high of course but theres more of a stoning effect i guess you could call it.

4. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

Ive tried it a few times with between 10-20mgs mixed in with some herb. Didnt apply direct flame, but got it to evaporate and inhaled... To me it wasnt much on its own, and was kind of a waste, but it did add a more stoned feeling to the pot high

5. vibeNrip

vibeNrip Guest

smoking oxycodone does not mean putting it on weed and smoking it that dosnt work at all lol.

you burn all the pill that way.

the way to do it is with a little piece of tin foil and a tube like a hollowed out pen, you freebase the pill itself.

6. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

o lord here we go

7. NNDimethyltryptaDream

NNDimethyltryptaDream Member

It was wrapped in tin foil with holes in bottom. THat way worked the best for me, and yes, Ive "chased the dragon" with it to.

8. The_Man_On_The_Hill

The_Man_On_The_Hill Member

What the hell is wrong with you?? lmao

9. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

when I smoked a piece of oxy it was more of an airy, heady high. brief in duration. I did not like the feeling in my lungs. kinda ruined it. won't do it again. I'm even sick of snorting these days, i think ima crush and swallow in the future. $.02