Ordering 2C-E

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by ElusiveJones, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

Let me start off by saying that I am not asking for a vendor, although I have found a couple US domestic ones that look pretty solid and wouldn't mind if someone could verify em through a PM. Anyways, I just researched these forums and its links for hours and it answered a lot of my questions, but regrettably, also made me ask more. Most of the links to tips to buying RCs had to do with physically going to the vendor, something I will not and cannot do. So without further stalling, here are my questions, listed for ease of reading.

- Is it safe to order straight up 2c-e? I'd rather not have to buy a bunch of precursors and make it myself as I have absolutely zero chemistry experience.

- If I order 2c-e online, how much contact with the vendor would I have to go through? Emails are fine, but I think if I get a phone call my lack of chemistry knowledge will be rather evident.

- Do I just make up a company name for myself and write in the correct field? Or should I go further and maybe even come up with a phony web site or something?

- Obviously a credit card will have to be used for ordering online, how worried should I be about that?

I guess I'm just wondering about the process, when I add to cart theres only a few fields(name, email, phone, etc.) and it can't be THAT easy. What should I expect once I go through with this? Any help would greatly appreciated.

PS. What does POA mean when referring to price?

2. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

Is it safe to order straight up 2c-e? I'd rather not have to buy a bunch of precursors and make it myself as I have absolutely zero chemistry experience.

Yes it is safe to order 2c-e. It is only an analog for one, and for two dogs can't smell it, and for three you are most likely only going to be getting a very small amount.

If I order 2c-e online, how much contact with the vendor would I have to go through? Emails are fine, but I think if I get a phone call my lack of chemistry knowledge will be rather evident.

Depends on the vendor but not much. 99% of vendors are not going to want you to call them, although I have heard of one or two china vendors requesting it. Chances they ask you to call them are extremely small, if they ask I would just try and find someone else.

Do I just make up a company name for myself and write in the correct field? Or should I go further and maybe even come up with a phony web site or something?

This totally depends on the vendor. If it is a mostly bulk vendor who does smaller amounts are way jacked up prices (like most the chinese vendors) then you should def make a fake company name but no need for a website. If it is a reshipper and not a big supplier you don't really need to do this though. Some vendors might even be spooked by it.

Obviously a credit card will have to be used for ordering online, how worried should I be about that?

You should NOT use a credit card. Most vendors don't even take credit cards. Pay with western union or ecurrency.

I guess I'm just wondering about the process, when I add to cart theres only a few fields(name, email, phone, etc.) and it can't be THAT easy. What should I expect once I go through with this? Any help would greatly appreciated.

Ah you are using a website vendor not an E-mail vendor I take it. Yeah it is probably that easy. I wouldn't use a credit card though personally. Is this source happen to be in canada? Think I know what one it is.

3. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

This brings up another questions I forgot to ask, default is 1 gram and I noticed on other sites the next step up is 5 grams. Depending how much it costs, I would honestly like to get the 5, does the risk shoot up a lot by ordering that much even though its analog/gray area?

I'm currently looking at 2, and both are in the US. I won't say which states as I'm still new to posting in these forums and don't know if that would be too much info.

Edit: Ok, no credit cards for im assuming so they can't link it back to me. I should probably not ship it to where I live then, should I go as far as to use a fake name and get a PO in said fake name?

4. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

nah not for 5 grams of 2c-e. I know of a dude who had 500 grams of it seized by customs coming from overseas. They held it for a few months and sent it on after it didn't test positive for anything dangerous or illegal. Seems they may not have been able to figure out what it was even. He got it from a fake ID po box just fine and dropped that box, but if he can get half a key through a customs inspection 5 grams isn't anything to worry about.

Although as always keep in mind if they DO figure out what it is and DO decide to charge you with the analog act, you COULD get up to twenty years in prison. It IS possible, just not likely. There was a dude who was getting multi-key orders of 2c-i from canada and he did get raided and charged with the analog act, but I think he may have been tabbing it up.

5. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

Ok, thank you very much, you have been extremely helpful. One last question, so lets say some authority figure(be it government or just the supplier themselves) asks me "why do you want/what are you going to do with 2,5-dimethoxy-4-ethyl-phenethylamine?" Is there any practical function for this other than its psychedelic properties? I've tried to search for an answer to this but to no avail. I gotta figure theres at least something, even if its something like "in 1-2 mg doses it's been noted that it helps depression" or whatever. I can't think of a good way to word what I'm looking for in a search engine so I'm hoping you or someone else can give 2c-e a purpose other than its psychedelic nature.

6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^tabbing it up...asshole

well it's relieving to see this kind of post from you binary :)

and like he said, don't use a credit card
    i pay with a money order

and i don't know what vendor you speak of, but some of the US ones i've easily found seem sketchy. they have obvious names and sell substances that are specifically scheduled
    the ones that you fill out the order completely on the website, and there's no email address, seem like scams to me
    that's just my gut feeling though and i could be wrong,
    check em out
    (maybe get 1 g your first try so you don't lose out too much if you do at all)

i don't think you can send PMs yet. 100 posts?

7. explorer83

explorer83 Member

I think it's more like 25 posts before you can PM, but not sure. Don't send any money to a vendor that you can't afford to lose. Check Undrugged and the scam source thread here.

8. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

Oh, alright, wasn't aware that I need a certain number of posts to be able to PM.

Pork -

Yeah, I was actually just thinking about just getting a gram and seeing how it worked out. The vendor I'm leaning towards using doesn't have the whole form on the site. It asks me basic info(name, addy, etc.) and quantity and says they will get back to me in 24-48 hours with the price and I'm assuming more questions to fill out. They have their e-mail posted on the site, they have a LOT of chemicals listed, most of which aren't used for psychadelic/recreational purposes directly(I don't know if they are precursors, as I said, I know nothing about chemistry) I didn't notice any that are specifically scheduled, but admittedly I didn't search for every scheduled RC. Also, what do you mean by "tabbing it up"?

Explorer -

I checked the scam source on these forums and both of the sites were not listed. Undrugged has someone saying that the source I was leaning towards "looked legit" and a few people asking if anyone has used it with no responses and someone else said they no longer supply phenethylamines(which was posted over a year ago and their website still lists 2c-e, obviously as its chemical name). My second choice someone had posted that they were charging $2580 for 1g of 2c-b-fly, which needless to say is absurd and I feel that someone is very wrong there.

9. explorer83

explorer83 Member

2cb-fly should be so in less than a gram increments by lowsr level vendors as it is active at 1-10mga, that seems like a hell of a lot for a g, though.

10. porkstock41

i think he meant putting it in pill form or on blotter and selling it as acid or something by "tabbing it up"

11. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

making it into pills probably selling it as MDMA.

Be careful using a vendor with no reviews confirming or not confirming on undrugged, it is quite possible you will be the first one to leave a scam report. Or you may be the first to leave a good review. Leaning towards looking good could very well = "I have no idea but I want a karma point".

lol at that cost for 2c-b-fly.

Good luck with your order.

12. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

and if they ask what you are doing with it, if it is the vendor themselves say testing melting point, if it is government say "I don't feel comfortable talking with out an attorney present". You don't want to ever say *anything* to the government unless you get the thumbs up from a lawyer. A huge amount of convictions for *every* sort of crime, hinge on people trying to talk their way out of a situation and inadvertently self incriminating. Don't try to out think LE if they manage to find you (although do try to make it near impossible to be found). If they find you, talk to a lawyer.

13. porkstock41

i meant to say this too

most vendors know what you're gonna be doing with them
    obviously you don't SAY it, but they know

so IME you don't have to say what you're using them for, but my vendor doesn't ask for a company name either...

i did tell my vendor that i was using the compounds for molecular weight studies. i was trying to get him to mix a small order with different 2cxs. i told him that i was doing mass spec, which fractionates the molecules so you can identify them. i was using the 2cxs and MW standards to compare to my samples with unknown MW. he wouldn't mix my small order, so it didn't work.

14. Xanonimity

Xanonimity Member

Is it that hard to say that you are want to kill algae or something? Pesticide? New fertilizer? It's easy, you could use it for anything.

If you really want to be careful, buy the fish tank and get some algae on it so you have all you evidence set up.

15. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

Well, I've found a different vendor, and I've seen it been confirmed by a bunch of people through the links I have found here, sent them an email and everything seems to going just fine. Just wanted to thank you guys for helping a new guy out, I'm really glad I found these forums. I'll let you know if everything works out.

16. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

dude, i don't get the whole "i'm going to sell this random chemical as MDMA" loop. unless it's like...mda, or mdea, or MAYBE even 4mmc.

IF SOMEONE WOULD HAVE AN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE FROM TAKING 4 OF THEM [which people often do] then you probably shouldn't sell it as mdma.

17. captaindreadlock

captaindreadlock Member

right on!

18. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

Personally I planned on keeping a fair amount for myself, trading some with a doctor friend of mine for a script(very glad I met that guy, let me tell you) and for what will be sold will be sold to people I know and trust, and I will flat out tell them what chemical it is and will point them to erowid or even here. Of course they can always take my word for it as far as dosage goes, as I've done more than enough research to be confident in that, and of course I will do my best to convince them to sell it to their contacts as the correct chemical and not claim it is lsd or x or anything else.

To be honest, the whole reason I really convinced myself to do this was because I had bought a 100 tab sheet from someone who I trusted(note the past tense) and was so disheartened by it I decided that if im going to do some random RC, I'm going to know what it is and how pure it is.

19. Happiness4Dogs

Happiness4Dogs Member

Be careful about a vendor not UD confirmed. There are plenty of ones out there with great reviews on UD found literally with a couple hours on google

20. ElusiveJones

ElusiveJones Member

UD had lots of good reviews of completed transactions and they were all within the past couple of days :) I'm very happy to have found it and have a lot of confidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.