Rosy Palm Technique

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by OverTheTop, Jul 9, 2009.

1. OverTheTop

OverTheTop Guest

I first heard of this technique on another forum, and have tried it out several times. You take the head of your penis and rub it against your palm. Has anyone tried this techinique? It results in a serious orgasm.

Some tips for people who try this are:

1): Make sure you have lots of time. It takes 1-2 hours to produce an orgasm.
    2): Make sure you do it when no people are around. If you're serious about this method, you'll make some noise.
    3): Tilt your palm at different angles for better effect.
    4): You'll feel the urge to speed up. But instead, SLOW DOWN. This will result in an intense feeling similar to a prolonged orgasm.
    5): Try to stroke your shaft as little as possible. Concentrate on the head.
    6): Break the rhythm as little as possible. Keep on rubbing. The more you pause, the more you break the effect.

The key is to hold out for as long as possible without having an orgasm. You keep keep this going for a couple hours. You'll eventualy get to the point where you're just giving yourself pure pleasure. If you keep slowing down when you want to speed up, the feeling will be intense. I tried this a few hours ago. After about an hour, my balls started tightening up, and I had to blast off. But if you can keep rubbing it without climaxing, the longer you go, the better your orgasm will be.

OverTheTop:hat:

Montoya1347 likes this.
  2. SatanHam

SatanHam Member

ive done it w/ lube.
    beats all other techniques for orgasm.
    but takes too long.

3. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

That doesn't sound worth it. Isn't it just easier to have sex? Sex is so good :)

4. Jack8274

Jack8274 Guest

If you try and do this without lube the feeling is too intense for me.

If you get stoned and try this the sensitivity on the head drops immensely but you still have the awesome feeling of rubbing the head.

5. SatanHam

SatanHam Member

i gotta try that.
    :D

6. Fuzzy Malloy

Fuzzy Malloy Guest

I've been trying for a long time to find other people who have tried this technique. I have done it for years.

It doesn't usually take me long though. Depending on how long it's been since I last orgasmed, it may only take a few minutes. I can usually squirt 3 or 4 times, but the thing is, it is watery like urine (even if I have an empty bladder) and it's pretty clear. It makes for a good lube. I usually finish off with a regular j/o...

1 person likes this.
  7. sir jerks alot

sir jerks alot Member

wow everything i could want in a technique long, intense, and very pleasurable thanks

8. mrwankalot3

mrwankalot3 Member

agreed

9. knight2

knight2 Member

this is the most intense i've done. i can wait for pre-lube to ooze out and it just keeps on oozing, i've gone maybe an hour anda half b4. orgasm is intense, it can merely gush out, but i have waited and let it go soft and back hard at end, and had an explosive long distance ejac!

10. samdreessen

samdreessen Members

Apparently this is the male equivalent of female squirting. I feels great for me.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's always so easy to identify the actual female in a sex thread.

anyway, insert necroposting joke here.

and, insert jacking off by rubbing your dickhead on your palm for two hours joke here.

12. Montoya1347

Montoya1347 Members

I was first introduced to the rosey palm massage by an Asian masseuse lady who took pleasure in rubbing my dick head that way. That had to have been the strongest ejaculation I ever experienced..