what does doin it in the butt feel like for you

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by pochikuen, Jun 2, 2009.

1. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

I hear it's kinda like pooping, only in reverse, over and over again. Is this true? Is it good just cause you get to feel that satisfaction of taking a large poop over and over again?

I tried putting a banana in myself the other day but like I think cause it was so bent it scraped on one of the inside walls after I thrust it a few times and then I pulled it out and there was slight red tinge which scared the shit out of me. I didn't know the anus was that fragile. I've been afraid to touch my anus since.
    Is it normal to get small amounts of blood during the anal thing? ....

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Another Day......Another pochikuen Butt And Scat Post....(yawn).

Second Verse........Same As The First.

Third Verse........Same As The Second

Fouth Verse..........Same As The Third.

Add Nauseum........:puke:

Cheers Glen.

3. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

i was serious

4. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

Yeah the tissuse inside your butt is Very Fragile...think about the high risk of HIV transmission related to anal sex. Thats why condoms are recommended. And if you are new to anal stimulation start small... think fingers, yours or a friend's... nothing with any abrasive edge. Lotsa people use sex toys cause they are designed to minimize tearing or abrasions. Things to avoid include old shoes, tree limbs, pineapples, parking meters and the like.

And just for the pure hell of it, try to make your next 10 posts without reference to Poop, Poo, Ca-Ca, Scat, Shit or any fecal related matter... Yer getting better with your posts, more appropriately phrased and considered. I honestly do believe you are trying to get some information you need. A well asked question will get a well thought out response. Yarapa

5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i am not gay so for me it would feel like rape

6. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

but do you actually like get off from just doing it in the butt?

like is the prostate really that big of a turn on and stimulation?

cause so far its just seemed like I'm taking a big.... release

7. heywood floyd

heywood floyd Banned

I suppose it depends on you as well as the guy doing you, but the physical sensation ranges from pain to pressure to feeling full to prostate stimulation to feeling like you need to piss... there are a lot of things going on during a single screw, assuming you try all kinds of different positions.

But for a lot of guys, it's not so much about the physical sensation as the psychological feeling of doing something really nasty and forbidden.

I'd go so far as to say a lot of people get off on the humiliation it implies-- it's a pretty big submission to let some guy that you may or may not care about use your tightest orifice for his own pleasure-- and in many ways, that's a big turn on... especially if he's mean and puts a little bit of cruelty into it, because then it's even dirtier... and if he enjoys it, and makes you enjoy it, it's even better... I suppose because it means he's really made you 'his'.

On the other hand, it's also very possible that some people see it as this really intimate act to have someone you care about inside you, because it implies an awful lot of trust. It's a pretty sensitive area and if you get someone who's really concerned about making it a nice experience for you, it can actually become really emotional.

When it's over, your asshole is tender, really pliable, and probably sticky or wet from the lube or cum inside. It might also sting a bit from the friction... sometimes it's hard to walk, either because of your legs being held in the air, or because of what the guy did to you. Sometimes there's blood too... but it could also be a mixture of cum, lube and you-know-what. And you tend to be a little bit softer inside afterwards as well, which means if he fucks you again, you'll feel really nice around his cock!

8. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

heywood floyd, your posts gives me many mixed feelings about this gay thing

9. lostfoxeh

lostfoxeh Member

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE GAY TO LIKE ANAL SEX!!!!

That is what strap on are for silly people.

Anal 101 LUBE! and lots. Oh, also start small and work your way up for the inexperienced.

What does anal feel like, hmm well it changes from position to position and guy to guy. Has never felt like taking a shit over and over to me. The best description i can give is like a warm tingly sensation but that is a poor description at best, and that is just in general. Being pounded hard adds to it, the size and shape of the cock or toy adds to it, and also if the guy or girl is playing with your cock or clit also changes the feeling.

Want something simple to get a feel for yourself? Go grab some lube and put on a glove for the ones with finger nails or health freaks and play with your anus with one finger then start going in deeper, now feel for a small lump spot that is closest to your penis or clit, rub it and jerk off at the same time, and just play around. Girls this is for you too.

No you should not bleed, if you do then use a smaller toy, and more lube or different lube (no common natural human dick (no horse's dick for you ha ha) is big enough to hurt you unless you are extremely small (circus midget or 4 year old but why a 4-year old sickos) and didn't start off with a finger first)

Anal is not gay, it's just different way to have sex. Enjoy your body. Stay tuned for bondage next week!

10. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

I know you don't have to be gay. But gays have more of a likeness to the butt than straights. I mean what straight guy prefers a girls anus over the vagina? None.

The anus is the main attraction of the gay persuasion. When straight people do it in the butt, it's not their primary thing, it's just on the side. You know, it's like french fries, on the side, but it's not the whopper. They would never sacrifice the whopper for just french fries.

So no, gay people and straight people are not on the same playing field when it comes to the anus. One side has the anus as a side dish of the main thing. The other side has the anus as the centerpiece, main attraction, more alluring than all other things.

And I tried the banana thing again with more lube this time. But there was still a tinge of red and this time, some strings of poop came with it as well. Blood and poop. Is it possible to do anything in the anus without these two things involved? Seriously. These are the two substances that are supposed to put up a red flag "This is not correct, something is wrong". But noooooo you guys straight for this sanctuary of dirtyness.

I finally get the gay thing now. It's not as much about love and all that as much as it's about, you guys just like doing dirty things. You like it cause you know its dirty. It gives you that feeling of like... when you drew on the walls for the first time as a kid, or you stole cookies from the pantry before dinnertime. It gives that same kind of feeling like your getting away with something bad. And you guys get off on that. Thats just dirty.

11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

12. AiryFox

AiryFox Member

I am versatile.

I love getting it in the butt, and it feels great.

I also love putting my tool in another guy's butt. That feels great as well.

13. *kushbaby*

*kushbaby* Member

for reals. it does feel like taking the same shit over and over again lol.
    but if you can learn to relax then it makes it alot better

14. heywood floyd

heywood floyd Banned

Now that pochikuen has forever made up his mind about gay people, what do you think the odds are that we won't be hearing from him anymore?

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Could pochikuen be any more Narnian?

16. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

that didn't even rhyme

and wtf is narnian

and you know another thing, after the banana, it felt like I had to poop for like 4 hours afterwards. is that normal? Do you feel like you have to poop for hours after getting reamed? Thats not comfortable. I was afraid to leave the house in fear that out of nowhere I'd have to run to the bathroom or shit my pants.

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Google is your friend

18. Gregggles

Gregggles Member

poch, you DON'T get 'the gay thing' at all.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL, Poch, that part made me laugh out loud.

Yes, Poch that can be part of it, its just extra kinky I suppose, but even just on sex two things come before that.

1. Big manly ripped torso with muscles and a 6 pack coming at you. This one is the one that makes us giggle with straight guys, for if you have no concept of this then it means you have no clue what most of the girls find most desirable (they for the most part never say it out loud to those guys with a fragile ego)

2. Cute little androgonous gay guy, the ones closest to girls. They go through life always getting far more attention from secret bi guys than other gay guys

20. lostfoxeh

lostfoxeh Member

Just wanted you quote you cause there is a lot of stupid things in this one. Normally I'm the one making a fool of myself, but you passed me on this one.

Also why would you use a banana? next you'll be using a broom handle XD Learn how to have anal sex, or just find a gay guy at a bar and tell him you have some question and don't know anything. If your not a douche he'll talk to you, and if your lucky and good looking he might even show you. Even straight girls would know, but you don't have a chance with them. Maybe a straight guy that likes wild girls, but they are hard to pick out from straight guys who don't know or don't care about receiving anal from a chick with a strap-on.

Ether way do your research and forget the bananas and cucumbers before you hurt yourself if you haven't already....

I'm not even going to touch your narrow minded view about gays except to say not all gays have anal sex. Don't take my word for it or anyone else's. Research it for yourself, get involved in a gay community and talk to them and learn about them. No that doesn't mean you have to have sex with them.....

Don't make your judgment until you know the facts, and shoving a banana up your ass doesn't teach nothing about gay relationships.

Fred64 likes this.