Why do women tremble after orgasming?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Dein Liebsten, May 18, 2009.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

2. Andrew0983

Andrew0983 Member

I'm a guy and when I cum really hard I shake too :)... I curl my toes and my legs fail..
    I think is quite normal for everyone when the orgasm is really strong

3. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

My "Volkswagen" is getting ready to start college in January, and is turning 19 in February. :sunny:

I'm such a proud mama!

4. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

If I had to say, I would guess it's the blood rushing about the lower limbs. A female orgasm is a severe expulsion of blood from the genitals. So there's that

5. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

i don't know why, but its not uncommon after good sex. i would say its because orgasms can be really powerful for a female. i know they're really fulfilling for a male as well, but you guys come and you're done! we can keep going, building off of the first and go catapulted into the next wonderful sensation...

mmmmmmmmmmmm >:)

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

Ive trembled much after sex.. but good loving is when youre trembling before and after sex..

7. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

mmmmm this topic is making me reminisce on great times with my guy....
    O-Rion indeed..... :D

8. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Because they just worked up a sweat and the room is cold.

C/S,
    Rev J

9. McCloud

McCloud Member

Men tremble too. I've seen it.

10. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I thought orgasms for both male and female had to do with various nerve networks between the genital area, and the base of the spine, thus communicating up to the brain.

To be fair though I've never actually studied the change in blood flow in a women at the moment of orgasm, and perhaps both of these things occur they aren't exactly mutually exclusive to each other.

11. flybigirlsea

flybigirlsea Member

All I can say is if I'm a trembling after sex it's a job well done!

12. KingCool

KingCool Guest

Everyone trembles, you should too. After that Euphoric experience it's hard to remember what happens; but it's how your body discharges. When I was in Japan I actually broke my futon after an orgasm (lots of hiking gained me crazy leg strength back then). Although it may be tough (impossible?) notice yourself while you orgasm or after you finished (you may not notice it but you're having orgasms during intercourse before you cum!)

13. oxyqueen

oxyqueen Member

It's mainly an involuntary reflex from an amazing experience, not really a conscious act. I think it just happens, most likely her brain triggers her body to release muscle tension upon reaching orgasm.

14. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Because someone did it right.

15. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Correct!!!!

16. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I have to say I rarely 'dont' tremble after a good orgasm or three or four.
    No you are not a god of sex or anything like it. It means she is comfortable enough with you to let all hell break loose and its a good thing.
    Like others have said, it takes a lot out of a body to work up to a good orgasm and even if you have really strong legs you will tremble if its all as good as it should be.
    No its not a pain but an intense feeling from inside and some even after cumming are not always done... Which might be part of the reason for trembling. Many will stop it before its really done when they think they have maxed it,,, try keeping it going and see what she does,,, bet if you can make her cum longer she will prit near collaps if she was standing.
    I dont think I could do it standing, never tried but have tried many other positions. When I cum I dont want it to end, it does eventually but not till I am ready for it to end. Seriously I go right past max and only because I was shown that I can by my X many years ago.

17. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Isn't that technically rape though?

If the woman makes an effort to end the sex session, thinking she reached the big O, and the guy wants to take it further to prove a point about her conception of an orgasm not really being one?

18. Sallysmart

Oh god no!

I want it to go on, didnt know I could go past go and collect $200 till it was tried :)

Its a mind blower. Why stop if the feeling can be held? Its like Freeze Frame.

Question back at you,,, is it abuse if you spank your wife's ass during sex? Maybe if she dont like it and tells you not to, then yes,,, or you do a punishment style and she doesnt agree with it.

I think you have miss understood the idea I was putting out there. Its not like he fights me or ties me down to make me take it longer. He knows how to slow the pace down to a slow mo kind of way and keep it rolling after the max rather then just stopping on a dime, then he gently rubs and adds pressure. Its just an extension of the feeling so to speak. Hmmm hard to explain,,,

And then there are peeps who need toys stuck in their butt because they want to cum intensly and thats not so uncommon so I have read,,, not for me, you both have to agree on anything during sex so its not some kind of abuse.

No man has ever pushed my limits beyond my ability or made me do anything twice if I didnt like it the first time. No man has ever hit me in anger either.

19. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Well maybe in your case sure.

But to me generally I hear this:

If a man (assuming male here) goes past the declared stopping point of a sex session, will run the risk of getting in trouble and acquiring the rapist label technically speaking based on the end results: a bigger better or repeat orgasm VS none at all.

If the latter occurs then the guy might be in deep trouble.

We've even had women on these forums who have said orgasm is really hard for them if not impossible regardless of what the man is doing. And even with themselves (masturbation) it might not happen for them.

So imagine a woman like that, in a situation where she says stop, he pushes on/ persists and...well nothing to show for him not stopping when she said stop....

Can you see where I'm going with this Sally?

--

Also let's say this hypothetical couple doesn't go the legal route with criminal charges and all and they keep their private acts private.

I still hear couples entering dark stages of the relationship when the O's just aren't happening despite best efforts and genuine attempts at trying for both.

--

We could also get into a discussion on how some women will not respond well emotionally and will instantly snap out of "the mood", this making orgasm that much harder when they realize their partner isn't gonna stop and has shifted the power dynamics of a consensual sex session.

Anxiety can hit a girl like a brick in the bedroom, and I've seen results vary just on a girl's mental state of mine alone....which explains why belief systems (religious doctrine most of the time) which work on emotion, overlaps with sex for females, which also works with emotion.

Beliefs, emotions, and sexual response are like a Venn diagram for women...for better or for worse.

20. Sallysmart

For some reason I am not seeing it like you are. My sex has always been consensual between me and my partners, never once have I been raped or even nearly raped or taken advantage of in any way. In fact the man I am talking about that showed me that at a much later time, brought me out of a bar across from my place on the drunkest night I have ever had, (the only time I ever got home and didnt know how I got there till the next morning) placed me on my bed and tossed a throw blanket on top of me after removing my cowboy boots and left me a note on my night stand to call him when I wake up, married him a year later and 9 years later we did drift apart for other reasons but it was not a Bad marriage by any means. He might have been the reason something bad didnt happen to me that night. We dated and I moved and he kept up with me across Canada till we did get married and so ya, it was the best thing anyone could have done with me.
    You are thinking he pinned me down to make a point, not at all. Might be able to explain this better in a pm type message but the idea is a climax isnt always done at high point, not for me anyway. And its not like keeping it at high point either... More like holding the moment if you can understand what I mean. Maybe guys cant do it like I am trying to explain. Now if a guy pinned his girl to make her do something I could see where you are coming from.