Public Masturbation stories

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Ivan Kalinski Moldavi

Ivan Kalinski Moldavi

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted May 15 2009 - 06:27 AM

I have several times. I don't make it a habit or nothing; but I use to date this girl years ago that loved watching me jerk off and she would "make" me or ask me to in public all the time. the library; shopping, movies, almost anywhere .. One time she had me do it on a blanket in a field watching a softball game with 3 of her friends watching as well . Anyone else have stories to tell?

#2 Roxas

Roxas

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted June 20 2009 - 09:28 AM

I've masturbated alot in private and in public areas, be it on time in a science class, the school was on strike and only a couple techers were left supervising all the children in the school and there were only a few guys left in my class.
so anyway they all started talking about certain things that turned them on and got them in the mood, it eventually came around to me and i said it turned me on when other people (be it girls or guys) were masturbating near me, they all replied with the ewwww that's gay concept and so i plopped my dick out and started jerking off, just after a few seconds i found that they all joined in, weirdly enough the teacher had to walk in and check on us!!! thank god i was facing the other direction and everyone was sitting down behind the desks.
after she left we all started again best fun and most weirdest place i've ever masturbated.

#3 ChangeHappens

ChangeHappens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted June 24 2009 - 11:30 PM

WOW. You are amazing. What was your sexual experience like as a child. Did your parents have a conservative look on sexuality and masterbation?
The mind is like a computer. No amount of anger will ever change it, it is heartless. No amount of screaming and anger with it will ever bring you peace. Try waging war with a computer and you loose.

If god ever speaks to you, remember that you are not special - millions of people throughout history are just as convinced as you are about your special connection to god.

Don't be surprised if God tells you something that is completely different than somebody else.

#4 Roxas

Roxas

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted June 27 2009 - 04:15 AM

my parents don't care what i do be it by myself, with others etc

#5 ChangeHappens

ChangeHappens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted June 27 2009 - 10:16 AM

Fuck your lucky. Thats an amazing subconcious framework for your emotions. You are will hardly ever find troubles with inhibitions and sexual aversions. Not saying it is wrong or evil, but the majority of people brought up in the opposite type of environment, always face problems with their sexual responses. The stats are insane, when you consider that they are very high AND that most people do not tell anyone about these problems for fear of ridicule...ugh what a tiresome world.
The mind is like a computer. No amount of anger will ever change it, it is heartless. No amount of screaming and anger with it will ever bring you peace. Try waging war with a computer and you loose.

If god ever speaks to you, remember that you are not special - millions of people throughout history are just as convinced as you are about your special connection to god.

Don't be surprised if God tells you something that is completely different than somebody else.

#6 ChangeHappens

ChangeHappens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted June 27 2009 - 10:16 AM

I think you would be a great sexual psychologist. You could help many people.

#7 benzo420

benzo420

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted July 30 2009 - 02:02 PM

I used to live where there was a trail by a creek where people would go jogging, with large grassy fields and hills on either side. Girls would sometimes lay out sunbathing on the lawns. I would go jogging in cotton shorts and sometimes I didn't wear underwear. One day I saw a girl up on the hill laying out and I went up there and got nearby her by about four feet. I had a towel and a bottle of wine in my backpack that I had worn while jogging in anticipation of such an experience. I laid out on the towel and began to drink the wine. Once the wine had loosened me up, I began to fondle the cotton in the area between my legs, until my dick made a clear protrusion in the shorts. Then I began to stroke the impression of the cock as it was formed in the cotton, and hump back and forth subtly while staring her in the eye. She seemed a little stunned. After a while, I saw a girl I knew jogging, who stopped at the water fountain below. I went up to talk to her and as I did the girl who had seen me masturbating giggled and waved. I said "Hi there," in a very casual way, and went to talk to my other friend, which is another story.

#8 hotcaliforniacouple

hotcaliforniacouple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted July 31 2009 - 11:16 AM

(this is actually a reprint of one of our earlier posts)

Both of us share a powerful masturbation addiction and regularly masturbate together, as a very private event. But we have never even considered joining in any of the wild co-ed masturbation orgies that are sometimes hosted at some of the secluded retreats in our region.

But, about several years ago, in celebration of National Masturbation Month (always in May), both of us went to a large local movie theater to watch a featured masturbation video and listen to a live lecture afterwards, by Dr. Carol Queen, the star of the self-made video. The event was sponsored by Good Vibrations, a local masturbation-theme chain of stores.

The free-to-the-public event was a complete success and the theatre was filled to capacity, with all types and all ages of people, and equally distributed men and women. Young people, our age, staffed the reception area, warmly welcoming everyone, passing out programs and flyers, and answering questions. They were a mix of Good Vibrations employees and volunteers. And all of them were embarrasingly outgoing, enthusiastic and talkative about their masturbation addictions.

After things settled down, Dr. Carol Queen ascended the stage and warmly welcomed everyone, giving a brief introduction before the lights were dimmed. On the large screen pre-recorded video, Carol (in her 40's) was naked from the waist down and, with thighs wide apart. Smiling and working herself like a pro, she shamelessly masturbated all the way to an intense orgasm, to the applause of the enthusiastic live audience.

Carol then took the lecturn and microphone, and enthusiastically talked about masturbation as the biggest thrill of all -truly great sex! She then said that, if she had her way, would invite everyone in the crowded theatre to undress and everyone would masturbate with her -all the way to an orgasm!

The response from the crowd was a loud, standing ovation. Smiling, she had to, again and again, tell us: "No, no, we really can't legally do that tonight..." before the crowd settled down, back in their seats.

Both of us smiled at each other and held each other's hand. We knew exactly what each other was thinking. We would have, at that time and place, stripped from the waist down and masturbated, then and there, if Carol had just been brash enough. The experience, with that crowd, would have been wonderful. It simply felt right -and we would definitely have "done it."

Back in our car, we were ecstatic about what had almost happened in the theater. Instead of heading over to a local coffee shop to kick back and meet some friends, we decided to head home and enjoy a private mutual masturbation session. We both achieved unbelievably intense orgasms that left us glazed and dazed afterwards, totally wasted.

Still private for the time being, but we'll definitely let you forum members know if we eventually do masturbate in public.

#9 nldn

nldn

• 1,636 posts

Posted August 20 2009 - 12:57 PM

I've done so in places where I did not expect to be disturbed, and have never been caught.

#10 Bubbaloo160

Bubbaloo160

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted October 16 2012 - 02:40 AM

This is a short story about a kind of "reverse" public masturbating session. I worked as a musician for a lot of years and met lots of girls. There was this one girl who had been after me for quite some time to have, in her words, an affair. For some reason this never came to be. But... one night I was sitting at the bar when she came up to me and whispered to me that she wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt. She snuggled up very close to me and I slipped my hand under her skirt and began rubbing her in the right place. It took about 10 minutes for her legs to start shaking and she started gushing all over my hand. The club was packed while this was going on but nobody - at least nobody that we were aware of - saw what happened. This memory will stay with me for as long as I live. Just thinking about it gets me all hot and bothered still.

#11 Sam101

Sam101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 562 posts

Posted October 16 2012 - 06:42 AM

Uhmmm.. Closest to public masturbation was in a public shower in a campground.. But the shower was for one person and had a lock on the door. So I really don't think that counts?

Also, in a movie theater lots of times my wife (gf at the time) thought it was HILARIOUS to make me cum in the middle of the theater and have to put a sweater or hold my cup in front of it while I made my way out afterward.... Each their own I suppose.. But that doesn't really count as masturbating right, cause she was the one who jerked me off?

#12 Heammawihio

Heammawihio

• Guests
  • 1 posts

Posted December 05 2012 - 11:24 AM

This is a short story about a kind of "reverse" public masturbating session. I worked as a musician for a lot of years and met lots of girls. There was this one girl who had been after me for quite some time to have, in her words, an affair. For some reason this never came to be. But... one night I was sitting at the bar when she came up to me and whispered to me that she wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt. She snuggled up very close to me and I slipped my hand under her skirt and began rubbing her in the right place. It took about 10 minutes for her legs to start shaking and she started gushing all over my hand. The club was packed while this was going on but nobody - at least nobody that we were aware of - saw what happened. This memory will stay with me for as long as I live. Just thinking about it gets me all hot and bothered still.

=============================================

Your story is spooky because I can tell basically the same story. Musician sitting in a crowded bar. In my case, we were seen. People stared, but it was all good. Mine happened in the south. Yours?

#13 true-blue

true-blue

• Guests
  • 13 posts

Posted December 27 2012 - 10:30 PM

I don't know if it is counted or not.

If available, I like masterbating at the backdoor corridor in our office.. this is the happiest thing in the world day.

#14 skirk

skirk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted December 28 2012 - 05:29 AM

I love to get onto it in the office when people have gone.Been caught by the girl in the office downstairs..... That's another story.:devil:

#15 brn2run

brn2run

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted December 31 2012 - 08:26 AM

I once got horny reading a book at the library (pre security cameras)
so I went to an area where i could stand behind some racks and watch a cute chick
and jerked one off all over the floor.

I left quickly after I was finished.

I once placed an ad on craigslist for a woman to watch me jerk off in my car and got
one nice response but she never actually showed up.

#16 tricky69

tricky69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted February 01 2013 - 03:56 PM

I have numerous stories but remember one time doing it for the cleaner, classic story line but easy to set up. Just lay on the couch playing as she came down the side of the house. she saw me then returned to her car to make some more noise before coming back to the house again haha. I pretended I didnt know she had seen me, and left her alone to do her job. I didnt try it again with her as it would have been too obvious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users