I suck cock, but I'm not gay

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, May 13, 2009.

1. topper

topper Member

There is a lot more to being gay than just sex. I don't believe in labels anyway, but it's necessary to make the point.
    While I have been enjoying the pleasures of some great blowjobs from my very good friend and gladly returning the favor.:cheers2: I have absolutely no desire to do anything with any other guys. I don't find other guys appealing, nor am I into hugging, kissing, etc..
    My relationship with my friend is also a matter of convenience and security. Besides my wife, he is the only one who knows. He says that Im not gay, not even bi, I'm just a horny old bastard who likes a good bj and is secure enough to return the favor and explore my curious side.
    The best way for me to explain it is that it is like being able to suck my own cock, but it's not me. :confused:
    Do any of you guys understand what I'm saying or feel the same?

2. ChangeHappens

ChangeHappens Member

The question Am I gay or straight, is very hypothetical, meaning that it has very little practical relevance to having sex with someone, man or women. For example, imagine you make your mind up and you say "Well I am straight" At this point in time, what good does answering the question do? To me, it does very little, sure you like this type of body, but people are FAR FAR more than bodies, in the sense that merly understanding whether you are attracted to them, far underweighs the vital question of; how can you make your relationships better with all people, so as to create an avenue through which sexuality can be communicated comfortably and openly?

Dont get me wrong, the question is vital as well. But in the context you are in it is short of useless.|This question would be more useful if you were wanting to pick up someone and have sex with them the same night, then the question is vital...but in your present context it is essentially useless to partake in focusing in this question and it would only drain you with no reward.

You got nothing to loose anyways, just pleasure to gain, have fun with it all.

3. stealth elf

stealth elf Member

Heya.

I had a friend once who was most definitely 100% gay but he used to blow someone on a regular basis who wasn't gay - the other guy just liked being blowed. If people are comfortable, then it doesn't matter, and I like to use the term 'open' when describing myself anyway - I will take what comes, try whatever, I'm not limited and I wanna be happy. You just be you, sounds like its all good fun and that's the important bit, mate. x

4. Ravanofdarkness

Ravanofdarkness Member

Well your right, your not gay your bisexual.

5. bisexualnutcase

bisexualnutcase Member

'take what comes' ... what a pun...

Anyways, I get you. Kissing and holding and hands and everything is such a turn off...

6. RokMyBobbySox

RokMyBobbySox Member

I don't see you as bi or gay.. I simply see you as a straight man who enjoys sexual pleasure very much and that is it. You can enjoy certain things with the same sex and not be thrown a label. Sit back love your life and enjoy the sex. Like I said previously somewhere. I am straight. Enjoy men greatly but also have that one girl friend I engage with in oral sex. I want nothing else from her. Everything else turns me off but having her jucies in my mouth and tasting and teasing her lips and clit drive me nuts!

7. truebluedavie

truebluedavie Guest

I think i might be in the same category as you:) only difference is my wife doesnt know and boy would I be in trouble if she found out

8. sam71865

sam71865 Member

I am straight, but I am secure enough to explore my curious side.

9. Shale

Shale ~

I can understand that. Ppl should be able to self-identify for they are the only one who really knows the nuance of what turns them on.

I have had gay guys get all upset and nasty because I claimed to be bi. They accused me of denial. I do not deny my homosexuality but what do I label myself while happily fucking a woman?

I like to sniff and lick feet and suck toes but don't claim to be a foot fetishist. It is just a part of my lovemaking and I can do without if if necessary (had a guy over whose feet I could not touch - I sucked other things).

10. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

i have a buddy who said he'd give a dude a blowjob for enough hundred bucks if someone asked and that he was secure enough in his sexuality to do it. personally...i see it like this: if you're getting a boner getting sucked off by a dude, you've gotta be at least a little gay. i've heard of people getting bjs from dudes who payed them and not even getting wood.

11. ConfusedGuy

ConfusedGuy Guest

see i'm not gay, im not bi either i see women as attractive but not boys. im only attracted to penis:confused:

12. babyjay

babyjay Senior Member

interesting. what does it take to get to that sort of level with a friend? @_@

13. tim bunco

tim bunco Guest

That is how I feel, I think woman are beautiful, I love the way they look, smell, want to touch them all over, lick , etc. I don't feel that way about dudes, only am infatuated with the penis

14. biguitar

biguitar Guest

thats because penis is the only good part of a guy.

15. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

Good call :)

16. Ilbis

Ilbis Guest

yep me too and I don't think we are the only ones