2C-B or 2C-E?

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by My names Cory, May 11, 2009.

1. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Well, I have the option of getting either one of these. I was just wondering which one you guys prefer? What is the difference between both of them? I looked on Erowid, but they didn't have too much info on 2C-E. Also as far as psychedelics go, I have only experimented with Magic Mushrooms and Salvia so far. Though I'm looking to have a pretty good trip. :D

Thanks!

2. white_magic

white_magic Member

I've only done 2C-E, but I can tell you that 2C-E is a lot more serious of a drug. It's duration is longer (8 hours approximately) and it carries a vibe that is like LSD-like minus the euphoria. It often carries a body load so you probably won't be moving around that much. Music is absolutely amazing on it.

On the other hand, 2C-B has a duration that is half that of 2C-E. It also is supposed to carry not much of the psychedelic mindfuck (even while visuals are present) at the usual 15-20 mg doses.

You might also find this useful: http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=242917

Basically 2C-B is almost a guaranteed good trip, even if it won't bring insights. With 2C-E, ymmv, but it seems like an infinitely more capable tool when it comes to learning.

3. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I've never done either but I would go for the 2C-B. I've heard so many wonderful things about both chemicals, but for some reason 2C-B seems to be calling to me. I hope I get a chance to try it one day.

4. 1337carlos

1337carlos Member

2C-E is deep, like LSD "minus the euphoria", although less profound.
    2C-B is fun, more perceptual changes (like tactile enhancement) than psychedelic mindfuck.

5. Blinky

Blinky Member

2c-e just sounds like such a major drug. Mindfuck + Body Load + Ego Death seem sort of hardcore to me. 2c-b just sounds like a lot less of a commitment and a lot more fun.

6. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

I hate candy psychedelics. Except for MDMA. Mind fuck is the BEST fucking part of the psychedelic substances. I love fucking mind fucks.

7. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Thanks guys! I think i will probably try 2C-B to start. I'm also hoping to come across some LSD haha. :D

8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

2ce is the clear choice, as far as I'm concerned. It is easily one of my top 3 favorite drugs.

9. pSYnE0

pSYnE0 Member

Too bad that 2C-B is illegal, so very hard to get, at least online.

10. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i've only tried 2cb once, and i'd rather have a meaningful, introspective trip than a purely recreational one, so i say 2ce. but if you plan on trying both, maybe 2cb would be better to start with. i did 2ce first though