Beginners Guide To Lsd

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by ad10, Apr 17, 2009.

1. ad10

ad10 Member

In light of the first timers questions thread disappearing i decided post this. I will most likely add to it in the coming weeks.

THE BEGINNERS GUIDE TO LSD

Where can I get LSD?

Don't ask on this forum, no one will tell you. Make friends with people. Look for people who seem like they know. If you smoke weed ask your dealers, if they like you they might try and find you some.

How do I take it?

Most people will tell you to leave it under your tongue for 15 minutes or until it dissolves, however swallowing the tabs is not a problem, the only difference really is that it may take a little longer to hit you.
    Liquid should just be dropped onto the tongue or on your hand and then lick it off. If it is a sugar cube just then stick in your mouth and let it dissolve.

How long does it take to start working?

You will usually start coming up within 45 minutes. This is more apparent on higher doses. It is a lot less noticeable on smaller doses because the range of effects is a lot smaller on lower doses, therefore after an hour you may only be noticing the same effects as you would after half an hour on double the dose. The effects will continue to build for around four hours or so and then will plateau for a couple of a couple of a few hours before you start to come down. It is not unusual for hallucinations to come in waves at this point. People often think they have come down at this point but don't let it fool you. YOUR STILL TRIPPING. The whole trip should be over in about eight hours with another few hours, generally, before you are able to sleep/

How do i store it?

Put it in a cool dark place preferably in an air tight bag and wrapped in some tin foil. If you can then leave it in the fridge, but realistically if your only saving it for a week or two then it doesn't really matter where you leave it. Just keep it out of the light and somewhere it isn't too hot. LSD is more durable than people give it credit for. I've had sheets and vials sitting around my room in a cool dark place for months with no noticeable difference in potency.
    Make sure its in a safe place where people who shouldn't find it wont find it. Especially if u have younger siblings or children.

Average price?

This all depends on where you are in the world. In America from what i gather $10 a hit is average, with people paying sometimes $15-$20 your probably getting ripped off at that price. They will usually be cheaper if your buying 10 or more.

Dosages?

For the first time user ask your dealer how strong it is and what he/she recommends. They will know better than anyone. However a general rule of thumb is that one tab is going to be mild, with no obvious hallucinations. People often come away from their first trip thinking that LSD is over rated, they just simply had only a threshold dose. Two tabs will be a more profound experience, and usually more enjoyable. Don't be afraid of taking more tabs, as LSD is non toxic and you cant overdose from it. That being said i don't suggest doing more than 2 hits for your first time.

What does LSD come on?

The most common is tabs (blotter paper), usually 1/4" pieces of paper, sometimes bigger.
    Then there is liquid, which will either be dropped straight onto your tongue or put on sugar cubes or lollies etc.
    Least common these days are microdots (LSD in tiny pills) and gel tabs (LSD in gel capsules).

Can acid make you go crazy?

Yes and no. We have probably all heard the story of our friends friends cousin who took LSD and is now in a mental institution because he thinks he is a glass of orange juice and that if he tips over he will spill. This story is pure A-grade bullshit.
    Closer to the truth is that some people (not all) who have some underlying mental health issues may have a bad experience from LSD, however that rarely continues after the trip. We are talking very few people.

What is a bad trip and how do I avoid one?

The best rule to avoid a bad trip is to have a good "set" and "setting"

The "set" is your mind state at the time of ingesting. You want to be in a happy state of mind, with no major life problems getting you down. If your calm and relaxed about going into the trip then your half way to having a good trip.

The "setting" is where you are who you are with and the general feel of your environment. So you want to be somewhere you feel safe (at home a friends place, a local park etc). It is a good idea to have some music that you like that you feel comfortable listening to. And to have good people, whom you trust, around. Things can get awkward when you are tripping with strangers or strangers are around you when your tripping.

During the trip something negative may happen, or you may think unwanted thoughts, this isn't necessarily bad but in your current state of mind you may not be willing or wanting to deal with. When this happens just remember that you need to take the good and the bad but don't let the bad overwhelm you.
    A change of lighting or putting on some different music is a good way to change the mood of the environment and is usually enough to put your mind onto a different path.

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

WHAT SHOULD I BE AFRAID OF?

Usually the worst thing that can happen is:

Feel like you are in a place that is going to harm you and is hard to escape from

Feel like you are the subject of a massive joke by a whole social group

Feel as though your life has reached such a pinnacle and has lost so much resemblance to what you remember being 'reality' that the only conclusion that makes sense is that you have died

Feel as though you are an ant drowning in an ocean, or something of similar epic self-diminishing quality

Feel as though you cannot move without doing something wrong

^^^ These are potential outcomes of a negative vibe in a trip. IT can be good to plan, in your trip, only a few small things: be able to escape these predicaments if you start to feel encroached. Thus plan or designate as the trip comes on, 'safe zones'. It is important to know where your safe zones are and how far there is between them, and if you keep track of this, most trips can steer for the better when you realise that you are feeling threatened and find an appropriate change of scenery

3. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

this is good! :cheers2:

4. jiva

jiva Member

lmao...clearly a true story:rolleyes:...im so glad i read that

5. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

6. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

Great THinking though :)

7. Reverend Green

Reverend Green Member

beginners guide to LSD,
    all you need to know:

DOUBLE YOUR DOSE

8. y Epitaph x

y Epitaph x Member

hahah yeah

9. hawaiiankine

in the 70s a dose was the dose.

10. codemeister3

codemeister3 Banned

I am just an empty glass now... I USED to be full of orange juice, but now am empty...

11. hawaiiankine

ahh but an empty glass is still full. Only a shattered glass is truly empty.

12. hawaiiankine

Can I add something?

Find a mentor if your new at it. Someone experienced and that you trust.

13. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

Thats single handedly the best advice i believe

14. y Epitaph x

y Epitaph x Member

that is some good advice, but make SURE you discuss this with your mentor, and BE OPEN
    or your mentor could have some tricks up their sleeve.
    i've been there before.