John Bobbitt has Penis Implant

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by vietkim, Jan 23, 2009.

1. vietkim

vietkim Member

My husband and I recently watched this documentary on John Bobbitt. It is a long download.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=811TS2YF

It looks like in the clip he had a penis implant put in for the movie Frankenpenis. After the surgery it was very deformed. It showed the surgeon shoving rods into his penis from a cut at the base of his penis. I know in the movie John Wayne Bobbit uncut, his penis was tiny. Jasmine Aloha who was in the movie said it took her almost 45 minutes to get him semi hard and his penis was "pathetic" LOL. Jasmine has a body that would give any of you men a "diamondcutter" erection in a moment. Now with the implant I guess he just squeezes his scrotum a few times and it expands. Poor little John Bobbit. LMAO!!!!!!!!:D

2. urbanhedgemonkey

urbanhedgemonkey Member

I have no sympathy for this man whatsoever. He subjected Loretta Bobbit to years of rape and abuse. While it may be an act that cannot be condoned, lopping off his tadge was an extremely fitting form of revenge. Its just a sorry state of affairs that this shameless little tossbag shit weasel doesn't have the good grace to crawl back under the rock from whence he came.

3. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

Lol, he deserved it. He was a complete dick (pun intended).

4. Ecomancer

Ecomancer Member

Cheez, why does this guy embarrass himself so?