Shrooms and driving.

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by TheDead420, Jan 5, 2009.

1. TheDead420

TheDead420 Member

Hey guys I have done shrooms once before but that was about 4-5 mths ago probably. Me and some friends are deciding what we are going to do for THE DEAD concert in may. I dont drive when im stoned so I really dont want to eat shrooms enjoy the show and still be shrooming and have to drive. Im probibly going to eat 2 grams. Last time I was tripping for about 5-6 hours off a chocolate bar from amsterdam. So how long should my trip last? It took about 30 mins to kick in so I think once were close to the venue ill eat them driving and park the enjoy the show.

2. GetHigh09

GetHigh09 Member

i dunno, i've only done shrooms a few times, but everytime i have i def. was not good to drive for atleast 7 or 8 hrs i mean even after the come down my body still was kinda f-ed up. Atleast u wouldn't have to worry about falling asleep on ur ride how lol.

3. TheDead420

TheDead420 Member

ah yeah I might just stick to pot. I have drivin high 3-4 times not a really good idea but I could probibly pull it off.

4. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

This works for some people, and is easier (cheaper) to make happen when you're with a group and decide on a plan beforehand:

1) park your car (make sure it won't be towed if left overnight)
    2) have fun
    3) taxi to motel, party for a bit, then sleep
    4) taxi back to car after checkout time
    5) drive safely home

5. Salem Blair

Salem Blair Member

one of my buddies and i went drivin around while trippin on shrooms.. he did the driving though.. everything was cool.. we'd stop and toke from time 2 time.. it was fun.

6. wa bluska wica

wa bluska wica Pedestrian

30 years ago i was in a car driven by a friend on acid

it was at night and felt like we were in a flying saucer

fun as hell but probably dangerous

do it while you're young

7. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Hate to sound like a preaching parent but DO NOT drive EVER EVER EVER while tripping period. Even though things may seem super chill and nothing could go wrong, all it takes is a split second of confusion or disorientation and you could not only forever change your life but the life of someone else; completely irresponsible, 'nough said. Have SAFE trips.

8. does2

does2 Member

Man, I wouldn't suggest it, but idk shit.
    My friend has driven me around A LOT under the influence of mushrooms/mescaline....
    We seem to think his perception is sharper...

9. lostdazedintime

lostdazedintime Fucked in the head

Fuck that man, We's allready on shakedown for that, chill in your vehicle if shit gets too wierd, dont worry about the drive shit's cool, if your buddy's are hassling you to drive while you're still shroom tripping tell them to fuck off, chill with the heads until you feel in your zone. dont take risks! my buddy was busted by CHP trippin on shroomies highway, long story short it kinda sucked.

my bro used to live in frisco and I'd allways freak out tripping at his place no matter what i was on, several times freaky enough to jump in my in truck and barrel on to Berkeley where my parents just love it if I appear at random not dead wanting to pass out.

10. brax

brax Member

In the early 80's me and a friend used to do blotter and ride our bikes, we both had 750's, in the mountains, east of LA. We would ride all night until the sun came up. When we came to the top of a mountain pass we'd kill the engines and coast for miles and miles down in the quiet of the early morning hrs.. It really was beautiful. Also no helmet laws in Cal. back then. I never used one.

We did this several times on weekends. The only times i ever wrecked my bike was when i got on it drunk, and i dumped it once when i was straight and sober.

note:Don't do as i did. Note endorsing or condoning this behavior. In fact i wouldn't recommend riding bikes straight and sober.

peace
    brax

11. RollAnotherDrewbie

RollAnotherDrewbie Member

One of my friends knew someone who was driving on acid, and was pulled over by the cops. The speed limit was 35. When the cop asked him how fast he was going, he said 35. But, it turns out he was only going 7

12. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

hmmm, thats just like a scene from super troopers except the car is filled with nitrous.

13. TheDead420

TheDead420 Member

We have decided to eat them and smoke a bit of weed before we go to the show. Its only a 5 min drive so I shouldn't feel the effects till I go in the venue. I'm sure I wont be peaking once Im driving home so it shouldn't be a problem.

14. nick16

nick16 Member

dont recomend it if its only a 5 min drive park a bit away so you can get away from the cars if your peaking or close to your peak an you have to drive when you leave. you could think the car is a wayse in front of you when its right there you rear end it at the venue and yoru done right there end of story. id recomend bring a sober person or just a high one

15. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

if it's only a five minute drive, how long would it take to walk? or ride a bicycle? might as well do that.

16. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Driving on drugs is extremely irresponsible. I have no respect for people who drive intoxicated.

17. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

People that drive under the influence of anything are being wreckless, and selfish. It gives drugs an even worse reputation if something happens and they find out what you are on as well.

Please don't drive while on anything. Bring a DD.

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

would you go skydiving during surgery?

that's what driving on psychedelics is like. deadly and stupid, just don't do it.

19. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

I say go for it/ for me it was like tunnel vision, like a Tarantino movie/ I wasnt gonna stop for shit!!!!!!!!

20. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

a 5 minute drive??? take a taxi, take a sober friend, take a bike, take a fucking walk, but dont drive!! seriously. that 5 minutes might end up costing you alot of money and a trip to the hospital, jail, or an early grave (or some innocent driver's early grave).... shrooms are fun, and at a concert it can be amazing. but at least be responsible, man.