Any Girls Do Anal Only?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by The Backdoor Man, Nov 16, 2008.

1. The Real Peter Parker

The Real Peter Parker Member

hahahahaha

2. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Come to the middle east..... arab girls are all about getting pounded in the poop shoot.

Because they have to be vaginal virgins when they get married they only do anal until their wedding night.

3. myttia

myttia Member

So what happens when they want to have two boys at once?

4. buttmanguy

buttmanguy Guest

Love this topic. It was always my fantasy to have and anal only girlfriend. I have been obsessed with the female ass since I can remember. I always been into a round, fit tight ass and have been lucky to slide my cock between some of the best butts of all kinds. I remember one girlfriend who I met and the first time we were together, after some oral and straight sex doggy style just decided i wanted to stick my tongue in her asshole. i remember she just froze and didn't say anything. I think she was freaked out a little but I remember just pulling her legs back to get her on her stomach so I could continue licking her ass. She said after she liked it but had never done that or had it up her butt before. I continued to lick and finger her ass during every sex session and eventually got my dick in between her cheeks. She really struggled with it at first. It took months of work and lots of lube but i finally got some full length anal satisfaction from her sweet hiney. Best part is because of all the licking and fingering in her ass she eventually only wanted ass play and the last 6 months I ONLY has sex in her ass. I didn't even touch her pussy. Just blowjobs while I fingered in her ass and then on her stomach for ass eating. Followed by some buttfucking that feature a lot of dirty talk, spanking, and hair pulling. Always doggy position to start, but always turned into m favorite position, Riding her forward flat on her belly back arch up while I straddled her cheeks. She was the best butt slut of my life.

5. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

Anal exclusively? No! Vag sex is typically part of our warm up, but I can honestly say that I completely prefer anal over vag and that nine times out of ten that's where we end up.

6. illaDEFinite

illaDEFinite Member

hmm. most of the women i've been with don't have any interest in anal whether they have tried it or not. took a while to ease my ex into it but after that we did it a lot. my current girlfriend and i just recently had our first (successful) anal sex. i absolutely love it.

7. myttia

myttia Member

would you go completely anal? Im considering it now too! :))

Katravenclaw likes this.
  8. disruptive

disruptive Member

You sound quite excited by the prospect - go for it, I say.

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

the ex-wife of my friend only wanted anal when she was with him.

10. fi86

fi86 Member

I prefer anal. But I'm still more like 50-75% anal bias. There have been times and relationships where its been more like 90-95%. But I still want vag sometimes. Most guys I've been with don't seem to to mind ;).

Robertos1313 likes this.
  11. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Eh, I still stand by my closing signature.

12. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I haven't had any too much -- to really say I liked it.
    I remember most of the time I was focusing on the feeling weird part or it
    making me feel like I had to go to the bathroom....but I liked how he couldn't stop
    even when I begged him to -- that turned me on.
    But it still felt ...kind of intrusive. And I felt extremely vulnerable. But not in a totally bad way.

I don't know, I'd give it a try again -- with LOTS of lube...god :( and someone who really got me in the mood for it...however, I can't say I'd ever just want anal...I love feeling dick in my pussy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.

13. doreigirl

doreigirl Member

My biggest issue with anal in the beginning wasn't pain, it was that I was too distracted to enjoy it because I felt like I had to go to the bathroom and that I was going to make a big mess. Once I started cleaning myself out before anal, I totally relaxed and got into it. That makes all of the difference, IMO.

14. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Who's we? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

15. Linehaul

Linehaul Member

To go anal exclusive we did it in baby steps a weekend , a week ,2 weeks and so on. Now we have been anal only for almost 3 years and her orgasems are more Intense and we are still learning and getting better.
    You go anal only and your man will think of you on a new level . There were all the other girls and then there was HER. Like the backdoor man says you find an anal only girl that's a keeper.
    J

16. Linehaul

Linehaul Member

Fat finger it:
    Just something to think about.

17. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

He will actually be willing to spend money on you. Invariably, anal whores end up getting the most from men. This is because the fine things in life are all in due consideration for what they give up (i.e., their wide, gaping assholes) for the men who love them.

18. illaDEFinite

illaDEFinite Member

I think if my girl brought up the idea I would respond with a marriage proposal.

19. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

OK backdoorman stop signing in with different names you are still a douche.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

20. FireWitch

FireWitch Member

Actually a good amount of girls do if you ask :p