Guys: Can you cum more than once or twice during a session?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Brady_to_Moss, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

Just saw a clip of a guy cumming on a girl..then sex for 2 more min..cum again and then anal and cum for a third time..how do you do this!!!

2. masterintx99

masterintx99 Member

I've done 7 in a row. That was when I was 18, though. 4x is the most I have in the last few years.

3. EazyE

EazyE Senior Member

I usually just do it once. ive done it twice in a row but it gets frustrating trying to cum a second/third time. We usually just wait about 15mins between each session so when we do it again its more enjoyable for both of us.

4. supahdude

supahdude Member

i know ive done at least 3 in a row. possibly 4.

5. twizzler

twizzler Member

ive done it like 2 or 3 times. but it is hard to cum after the 2nd or 3rd time.

6. lived.to.death

lived.to.death Member

7. adude

adude Guest

so how do you bring it up to a girl that you want to go at it more than one time. we are both pretty new to this whole thing and so the first time goes too fast. She just assumes that once its over the first time, its time to cuddle.

8. shiznid12

shiznid12 Member

Usually after one time i'm pretty bored of the idea of a second or third. haha

I've done two before though only a handful of times. Not to mention, me and my ex would orgasm at the same time so she'd instantly be exhausted so there is no point in going for multiple.

9. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

It's called "editing". Magical stuff.

10. lived.to.death

lived.to.death Member

11. UAREU

UAREU Member

I totally think it's too much for 4-5 times which will hurt you body do so many times.

12. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

I can cum 3-4 times a night and still stay hard. Stopping to put on a new condom is the only interuption. If I don't have to use a condom I can still keep going without stopping at all. I can go all night without cuming if I'm rolling on some good X.

13. masterintx99

masterintx99 Member

There is a point right after when I lose some sensitivity and drive, but work through that 2 minutes or so, and it's all good. I do lose a little size after every orgasm, though.

14. Goindwntwn

Goindwntwn Member

I have experanced women to have muti orgasms during one session.
    As for myself, being a guy. I have had only one experance where I cum more then once. I was getting a BJ. After I cum in his mouth, he kept sucking me and 30 seconds later I shot again.

15. Imagine11

Imagine11 Member

Yes i can do it three times if she's going to stay over. Maybe four... but why not curl up together and go to sleep? There's always tomorrow.

16. SleepyGreen

SleepyGreen Member

indeed.

how do you think most magicians do things on tv?..

17. Dylanchick0113

Dylanchick0113 Member

had to bring this post back after reading this.. my man can get off whenever he wants..keep going and get off again and again and again,, don't know how, but yeah it happens. He's gone for 6 hours before and got off about 12 times, weird and strange, but it's the usual for him,,, not saying everyone is a freak of nature like that but it does happen, it's not neccessarily a great thing though,, i mean imagine how much it hurts to be the chick on the other end of that horney stick,,lmao

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

I can bust a nut ... yes, many times... :)

19. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

You never had sex stoned or on e?

20. undefeated

undefeated Member

it all depends on how hot the guy thinks the girl is-