Geodesic Chemistry.

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by azygous420, Oct 9, 2008.

1. Very fun. I'll spread the word, it's too intriguing..

2. azygous420

azygous420 Member

LIVE FOREVER,
    MAKE LSD,
    BE A GOD.

-Make a gold geodesic dome.

-Use LSA in an aqueous solution.

-The Dome is bisected by a plain.

-Center of that plain is a inverted dome
    below the plain.

-LSA, and LSD both resonate at UV light frequencies.

-Use florescent gases or noble gases in the air because it non-reactive.

-The gases will cause the electric manipulation of the gold sphere, to electromagnetically alter the LSA as it lines up with a magnetic field through resonance and perfect geometry.

[​IMG]

-You first highlight the LSA structure on the sphere, so only the LSA chemicals align to that field and resonance.

-Next your reverse the electric flow from the place of the O to the N to flow opposite.

-This causes the N and the O to flip places.

[​IMG]

-Next you introduce Ethane gas, and highlight the 2 branches off the N in the top left with electric current.

-The ethanes fuse to the polarize nitrogen because its polarized and its pulsating from the higher to lower energy levels.

-This is Electromagnetic Chemical Physics.

3. stalk

stalk Banned

Is this done on a nanotechnological scale or not?

4. azygous420

azygous420 Member

The Consequences...

-From this we will see wide spread easily accessible LSD synthesized from morning glory seeds or hawaiian baby woodrose seeds..

-Inevitably the 4th dimension will be the byproduct of human minds all connecting telepathically.

-This telepathic world will be much like the Internet where you can live and exist forever and it will be any and every existence you could want or imagine.

-Humans breakthrough to the 4th dimension in 2012, on December 21st.

-This is the byproduct of time being a compounding fractal, and LSD is part of this geodesic fractal of time and mind.

Compounding Spheres.

-There are several ways to create a geodesic sphere, and the simplest would be unit spheres.

- Bucky balls are carbon atoms making compounding spheres.

- At the right radius and the right number of unit sized spheres would instantly form a geodesic sphere.

-Because atoms are spheres its my belief that electrons are 4th dimensional partials.

-So under this impression it makes the most since to manipulate spheres electrically it would best be done with spheres.

-Look up Geodesic Chemistry on Google and click the first link.

Exposed electrical circuits.

-Wires instead of unit spheres would be a possibility as well.

-The electric manipulation in the wires would be transfered at the resonant frequency of the noble or florescent gases.

-This will mean it will align with only the LSA chemical, and no others in a solution.

-There may still be a possibility that the ethane needs to be bubbling through the aqueous solution containing the LSA.

-There is nothing the government or the world can do to prevent or should do to prevent the movement of the universe as a whole, best of luck to you on your adventures.

5. azygous420

azygous420 Member

The last two are the best compilation of the concept and was passed out in the exact manner you see on flyer's.

I don't know the exact dimensions of the thing because right now this is just a concept that is just being amplified to get to the person that needs the information and can use it to develop full scale blue prints.

6. stalk

stalk Banned

Roger that. One of my friends suggested it would have to be...personally I have no idea. Thanks for the update...
    This is good information to spread into the matrix.

7. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Nano-sized no, you would want something you can put on a table and work with. I think that it really just comes down to the unit proportions of the lengths of the outer sphere and the inner sphere. This means each line on that sphere must be the same length. This is how trig goes about gartering data of intangible numbers, to make them tangible they use unit proportions, unit circles and so on. Unit proportions are the key to intangible constants.

8. stalk

stalk Banned

so this thing could pump out crystals...

You know,
    I've seen into the future, other beings working with sacred geometry to flow divinity...

it never made much sense to me until now.

9. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Yes the 4th dimension told me how to build this, and the fact that I had the collection of experiences in physics and the above average intelligence to make it a reality. I still have yet to try DMT, buy my goal is to take DMT and turn my brain into a multidimensional supercomputer.

10. stalk

stalk Banned

You're definitely on the right track..
    n, n-dmt is the ticket.

11. stalk

stalk Banned

Personally
    I think we can all already access these realms.
    2012 is just a marker...like a birthday..

12. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Well yeah, but thats when we become God's of that other realm and live forever in the multidimensional telepathic human super computer. If this works, this makes heaven a mathematical fact. Part of the the time wave compounding geodesic fractal. This means no one dies anymore everyone is the God of their own reality. Also I learned that God's only commandment in all this is. God Demands Freedom For His People.

13. stalk

stalk Banned

Thus,
    the universe gives Birth

14. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Exactly Its a resonance to the start of the graph, at zero, when the big bang started. But now its the birth of a 4th dimensional multi-verse.

15. stalk

stalk Banned

So much has happened in just a century...

It's amazing to ponder the possibilities.

Thank you so much...

16. Wait what? :eek:

17. stalk

stalk Banned

If you can't fathom it...You will.

18. So what does this mean for people who have not used LSD?

19. stalk

stalk Banned

Death...rebirth...

sacred geometrical Sacraments yield the future of consciousness..

((In a nutshell))

20. azygous420

azygous420 Member

There is a big dip in the time wave fractal at the end of next month. According to Terrence McKenna this would coincide with some sort of bad or rough times ahead. But those that live to December 12th, 2012 will be Gods, thats all I can see out of this.