Geodesic Chemistry.

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by azygous420, Oct 9, 2008.

1. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Does anyone know a good 2d Cad or drafting program, user friendly, free, where I can input non tangible values for the radius of a circle and so on?

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

I dig the idea but I think you need to develop some aspects a bit more. Eg, the whole geodisic dome thing.. LSD only fits on the geodisic pattern of the soccerball approximately. The carbon rings in LSD are all different sizes, and the pentagonal ring is not quite a perfect pentagon. Conventional chemistry simplifies the structure of the molecule. assuming you knew this, then why a dome?

but the concept of using nanotechnology to make the conversion is key, because LSA is a very structured molecule. The reason it is so hard to make LSD in a chemistry lab is because there are so many places on the molecule where reactions can occur.

by securing the molecule onto a nanostructure, the site of reaction can be precisely placed.

but I think you might want to put the dome idea to the side, unless it radically increases the production cost to do otherwise.

Im pretty sure they have the technology to do this sort of chemistry, but none of the funders are interested in LSD.

using an array of mini-domes, the dome idea can be useful insofar as you can fill the dome with electrical circuitry required to detect and control (/react to) the reaction progress

Why exactly is the dome structure relevant? I figured that such shapes are easier to construct than irregular configurations. is there any other reason to choose the dome?

3. stalk

stalk Banned

resonant frequency, that's why sacred geometry is key.

perfection.

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

sometimes I wish you would elabourate, to save the impression that you are just using buzwords, stalk!

5. stalk

stalk Banned

In his instruction, he talks about the resonant frequency vibration causing the change (I'm not chemist this is just how I interpreted it)

Well, if you use a perfect shape like that, you can get a perfect resonant frequency...

I like being minimal. You can interpret my words any way you want.

Od N

6. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i think the resonance he talks about is regarding the LSD, not the dome

7. stalk

stalk Banned

Really?

Interesting... well, I'll have to wait and see until he gets back because the way I understand it you use the resonant frequency of the dome to trigger the switch.

I wonder...does LSD have a resonant frequency? If so...what is it?

O.O

8. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I was talking about the UV light, is the resonant frequency of the LSA chemical, and LSD as well, meaning they show up in black light ETC. This makes the chemical's atoms pulsate from the lower to higher energy levels, enabling manipulations and fusing of atoms.
    WHY FIRE MAKES LIGHT AND SUCH IN CHEMISTRY.

When the chemical resonates it aligns with the magnetic field made by the dome.

9. stalk

stalk Banned

brilliant!

10. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I'm gonna build a geodesic structure tonight to study the geometry. Build it out of marshmallows and toothpicks. Take pictures and develop a picture to better display my thoughts.

11. stalk

stalk Banned

slowly falling into place...

I can see how inevitable this is, I can see how your ideas are about to transform us.

it gives me the chills.

12. azygous420

azygous420 Member

[​IMG]

Lysergic Acid Amide

[​IMG]

Lysergic Acid Diethylamide

13. stalk

stalk Banned

amazing how similar they are...

14. azygous420

azygous420 Member

The problem I'm having is blue printing the thing, like doing 3D CAD sketches with intangible values for the radius of a sphere, a unit geodesic sphere made of spheres.

15. stalk

stalk Banned

I wish I could follow that...but you are way ahead of me, mate.

16. Oh this is big..

17. stalk

stalk Banned

Yeah, man. It gives me chills every time I think about it.

18. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Check it, I printed off like 100 something flyer's explaining the basic concepts behind the Geodesic Chemical Converter at a barter faire and got the word spread pretty well, to a lot of people on acid that know people with acid and can get the info down the line to the people making acid now.

19. stalk

stalk Banned

awesome...glad to hear that.
    I talked to some of my friends about it and they are very intrigued.

20. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I have this theory that time is a compounding geodesic fractal, and human consciousness is a geodesic construction and thats why humans minds can resonate and connect. Melotonin, DMT, Serotonin, LSD, LSA, all are geodesic, and all are regulators of consciousness.

Fun stuff...
    Nice -Sticky-!!!
    Look up Geodesic Chemistry on Google, and you got this thread first link.
    Geodesic LSD too, so tell people to look those up to find info and news on it.