Geodesic Chemistry.

Discussion in 'Drug Chemistry' started by azygous420, Oct 9, 2008.

1. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I have been studying LSD chemistry for quite some time now. I have come across 2 realizations. LSA is a geodesic chemical, and LSD is a geodesic chemical. This means if you draw LSD on a soccer ball all you need is the Lines on the ball. LSA is the exact same.

My theory is that you put an LSA solution in a container in the center of a geodesic dome. This dome is made of gold and the air is entirely filled with noble gases because they are non reactive and conduct electromagnetic energy. Like Gold.

The geodesic dome would be made of gold wires that are exposed to the noble gases, and then circuits are run in the exact shape of the LSA chemical. Next you reverse the Amide by reversing the electrical flow. the amide flips, and then you introduce ethane gas and more energy to fuse the ethanes to the polarized amide.

Still workin on the math but its what LSD told me to make to make LSD. XD

2. HushBull

HushBull Insuperior

That went totally over my head...
    Uhh, don't blow yourself up.?

3. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Cool. Get er' dun. :)

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

If you could get the money then this is a good idea, create a large array of gold grooves that diethyl amide and LSA both bind to, then bind to eachother. sort of like how the body naturally functions on a molecular level!

but i dont think it would have to be a soccer ball, rather, a large array of slots, millions of rows and millions of columns.

Dont give up the plan!

Nanotechnology has a lot of promise

5. stalk

stalk Banned

holy shit that is amazing alchemy...

keep following this path.

6. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Ok check this out, I did the math, this is how you find the radius of a unit geodesic sphere.

sin(90-180/15 + (33/72)) / sin(360/15 + (33/72))X = the radius.

So what X is the multiplier based on how big of units you want to make for the sphere but it would default at one and just be.

sin(90-180/15 + (33/72)) / sin(360/15 + (33/72))

so this also makes fact that a sphere made of spheres makes a geodesic sphere. As seen in this picture...

http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~cs175/Images/Buckyball.png

so a sphere with unit, or base 1 inch spheres would have a
    sin(90-180/15 + (33/72)) / sin(360/15 + (33/72)) inch radius.

instantly forms a geodesic sphere a perfect one.
    60 spheres are needed, gold spheres 1 inch, put at that radius and halogen or noble gases are used. What ever halogens or noble gases that made the right frequency of light, ie UV light, would cause only the LSA to vibrate at its resonance enabling manipulation.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

Sometimes a little lightning goes a long way :)

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

how do you apply the LSA to the mechanism if it is occuring in gas?

9. stalk

stalk Banned

cymatic sacred alchemy.

you, my friend, are a genius.

10. azygous420

azygous420 Member

Here is it in the most detail I can summon.

There is a geodesic dome, existing on a plane. On that plane in the very center of the dome is an inverted dome, smaller and below the plain like a bowl. both are spheres and gold. The exact same dimensions means, common manipulation in the outer sphere to the inner sphere. In the bowl you place an aqueous solution.

Ethyl Alcohol and LSA extract.
    or Water and LSA extract.

The dome is all contained in a glass something, like an aquarium, and filled with halogen gas, or non reactive noble gases. Preferably a gas thats not reactive and produces UV light. The LSA wont react with the gold or the noble gases.

Next you electrically manipulate the structure in the shape of the LSA molecule, and then the molecule in the aqueous solution resonates and aligns to a magnetic field specific to its molecular shape.

Now the electric manipulation on the structure of the geodesic dome will be reversed on the part where the amide is. This flips the amide.

Then ethane gas is added and fused through manipulation of the sphere in the parts that are where the two (diethylamide) ethyls will be.

This might require the ethane gas to bubbling through the aqueous solution.

Then you have LSD

11. stalk

stalk Banned

how the hell did you figure this out?

Is there anybody on planet Earth that's doing this?

this is by far the most amazing thing I have ever read on hip forums.

12. azygous420

azygous420 Member

dude I'm writing a book called the world on LSD. Its about 2012 and the connection of human consciousness through LSD, and Telepathic connections will form. From there we will see a new reality and it will be multipul realities like the internet and you can live forever. Its what Terence Mckenna called the transcendental object at the end of time.

13. stalk

stalk Banned

Wonderful, I like your style, where do you live? Oregon?

I totally resonate with you, my friend.
    I have had visions of time spiraling into a crescendo, bursting orgasmically.
    Didn't hear about terence mckenna until later, and he has become my dead mentor, I love him, and I love your work so much...

When will you be able to test this?

Has anyone ever done it?

14. azygous420

azygous420 Member

I live in Washington, Spokane, But yeah, as far as I can tell this is a genuine concept and its my own as far as I have researched it. But now that the ideas are out there LSD will be everywhere. I have no means of feasibly achieving this now but I know the people that make acid now, would probably want to do it this way instead.

15. azygous420

azygous420 Member

But yeah spread the word get people on this forum to check out this thread so the ideas can make there way to the people that make acid now.

16. stalk

stalk Banned

So much divinity is sprouting from that corner of the Earth...

If you could keep in contact with me, I would be grateful. When you are finished with your book I would love to help spread this knowledge.

This is what alchemists were trying to achieve thousands of years ago they just had absolutely no idea how to combine sacred geometry with the alkaloid shapes.

genius.

17. azygous420

azygous420 Member

We'll I'll keep you posted on anything new thats come up. dustin.goodpaster@gmail.com... Thats how you contact the mad alchemist. XD

18. mephist00

mephist00 Member

wow, that is sick.. amazing work
    when is your book due to be released?

19. azygous420

azygous420 Member

It might just be like a short book like 30 pages or so and contain blue prints for the geodesic construction and what not, I still need to study the 4th dimension and learn more about atoms, because I've had this theory that electrons are 4th dimensional partials. Anyway I'm using a CAD Program to sketch up some blue prints, get this things off the drawing board and into reality ASAP. So I would rather it be a short profound book then spend the time to make add more unneeded things when the concept is almost complete.

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont know you guys.. But Id be concerned about this.
    I mean such a breakthrough is bound to draw attention.... :p
    [​IMG]