Am I wrong or has everyone just overlooked this!?! Vyvanse related

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by boomslang, Sep 21, 2008.

1. boomslang

boomslang Member

Once again, this DOES NOT RELATE to the threads subject so REFRAIN FROM POSTING this type of material or I will have a moderator delete your posts and contact you

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Go ahead....

All I posted was my opinion about what you are doing, and actually gave you suggestions.

Are you that longstanding of a member that you believe you have the power to say which posts that are deleted and who will be warned? Slow down, newbie. You aren't starting off very well.

So please, warn me.

3. pandaman

pandaman Member

I have ADHD too. And am prescribed for it.

You could just talk to your Dr. about getting IR tabs of some sort for that if that's all you're looking for.

Just a thought..

4. Feelings Of U4ia

Yes, I WAS interested, until it was pointed out that this is useless. After that, my interest dropped, sorry you are upset about that.

Exactly what I was trying to suggest. He isn't giving much of a reason for doing this, other then to get a good high off of his prescription because he can't get another one.

I don't consider this the forum to help you figure out how to get higher off of your non-recreational prescription medication. There are plenty of alternatives out there for that, and I suggested them already. Based on what you are trying to achieve, it seems that you are just trying to get the most out of your non-recreational ADHD medication. Which is why I suggested you look elsewhere.

So how is it going? Did you get all sorts of fucked up? Wait, you said you don't use it to get high. If you don't use it to get high, what the FUCK is this thead for??

Give me a fucking break.

5. Feelings Of U4ia

I said I wasn't a chemist, just like you stated, which is why I asked the question you did. You are blatantly lying, and acting as if you aren't trying to use your ADHD medication to get high, yet you post a thread on how to make the amp hit you alone to make it stronger. Someone already posted that there are other meds that can do this for you, and you didn't acknowledge that at all, instead, you keep going on about how to make the best of your drug.

Quit acting as if you aren't trying to abuse it, and just admit it so we can get on with the thread.

Just give it a rest, I don't wish to continue to argue with you. Try and warn me if you must, for suggesting that you try another drug instead of going through all this trouble "to help with the duration and timing." LOL

You have basically answered all your questions from another website, so there is no reason for this to be open, so I will suggest this thread be closed.

EDIT: Thread reported, we can only hope it will be closed before he comes back hellbent all fucked up on amp and cusses us out for not helping him, haha.

6. boomslang

boomslang Member

Go back to page 2 and scroll down to my last post. I finished it before I even looked at this 3rd page and it will answer your (and the other fellow who posted) on-going question.

I do not know how to be more clear about this.

1. Please do not post here anymore, you are not contributing to the subject of the thread. Start your own if you wish to comment like this, or, if you intend to keep pressing that I am a junkie, do so by messaging me so I can delete them. There is also no need for immature language, like that found your last post. If you still feel the need to pick a fight do so somewhere else.
    2. I used the Protease enzyme (Lactaid) to separate the compound in water, not L-lysine.
    3. I do not use d-amphetamine to get "high"
    4. I have severe enough ADHD symptoms that they impact my schoolwork in a negative way. I do not self-medicated with pills purchased from the black market.
    5.I have already sent an email asking my doctor to switch me to Adderall XR to try for a month, and to compare to Vyvanse's effect on me.
    6. I am very impressed that you have so many posts, it definitely gives you the right to constantly deviate my thread from it's original topic. It also gives you the privilege to insult me and repeatedly clarify to me that I am a junkie... thanks. I'll just ask a moderator to intervene and if he feels that I am doing wrong then he may delete my thread.

Maybe this will clarify my intentions enough for you to leave:

(Taken from page 2, bottom post)

7. Feelings Of U4ia

You email your doctor to request a change of medication?

:rolleyes:

I am not going to leave your thread just because I have an opinion on it, sorry.

8. boomslang

boomslang Member

I am prescribed Vyvanse, not Adderall, not Concerta, not Focalin... VYVANSE. I am not about to go out and find someone to buy Adderall IR from. If I need a medication with a quick onset and a shorter duration, and if I can find it from the medication I am already prescribed, I will - just as I am doing now. I am trying to find a way for my medication to be more effective in specific situations of my life. Is it wrong to go on about how to make the best of my medication? ...Which is PRESCRIBED for me?? I acknowledged other medications on my own and have already emailed my doctor with a specific question, asking him if he could prescribe me something with a quicker onset and shorter duration for the afternoons.

Don't get all high and mighty, you don't speak for everyone in this forum. I guess it is pointless to say that I have already sent a message to a moderator to take a look at your posts and decide for themselves who is out of line. Try to really think hard about how you have acted through your words. You have completely ruined my thread, cursed at me, insulted me, and made incorrect judgments about my intentions. I have made it clear to you, early on in the thread, and in my original post, that this thread is to remain within the subject matter and is to be discussed maturely. You have been very juvenile in your actions. I sincerely hope that you are under 16 years old, otherwise you are very immature for your age and should consider that the words you say have a serious impact on the world. They are not to be taken lightly and you have chosen some pretty harsh words in your comments. They are unnecessary and uncalled for.

9. boomslang

boomslang Member

You are not mature enough to be posting on this thread, let alone this forum. Your language has demonstrated this.

10. Feelings Of U4ia

Anyways, if a mod thinks I am out of line, I will accept that. I think this thread is out of line, and absolutely ridiculous. Again, I don't care what you think about MY opinions.

Yes, since language demonstrates age. It was a good attempt at an attack, but sorry.

I have helped countless people in the month that I have been here, I don't need to "prove" to you anything. I really applaud you at your attempt at a meaningful flame though.

11. boomslang

boomslang Member

Opinions are not synonymous with insults and foul language

12. Feelings Of U4ia

Seems like you are well-known for abusing your own prescriptions. Well done, sir.

13. Feelings Of U4ia

Here we are again, trying to ABUSE ADHD meds, what do you know?

And abusing Oxycodone:

14. boomslang

boomslang Member

So is it my turn to dig up old dirt on you and apply it to who you are today>?

15. Feelings Of U4ia

Go ahead.

I only am pointing out the obvious. This was 6 months ago, I am sure you are clean and sober now!

Lol.

More fun facts!

Haha. You really shouldn't be ingesting anything if you think that amphetamine will show up as a benzo. If you are claiming this was old and you didn't know better. This was 6 months ago, and in this thread you are acting like you extremely intelligent with drug knowledge.

Anyways, my whole thing was the fact that you tried to deny that you were using it for abuse. I smelled through the bullshit, and decided to look up your extensive post history, and it has a history of abusing several medications, including ADHD meds, not more then 6 months ago.

Nice try though.

16. boomslang

boomslang Member

Even if I were trying to extract d-amphetamine from Vyvanse to abuse it, your insults and language do not pertain in any way to the subject of this thread, and therefore, do not belong here. If I really intended to abuse stimulants, it is easy enough to acquire 20mg Adderall IR pills from my friends and insufflate them. They have much more euphoric effects than d-amphetamine. It would be silly to use Vyvanse for recreational purposes when Adderall IR suits such a purpose much better. I use Vyvanse for ADHD, not to get high. If I want to get high on opiates, I will. If I want to get high on benzos, I will. If I want to get high off stimulants, I will go out and buy some Adderall, not Vyvanse.

17. boomslang

boomslang Member

I am not using it for abuse. Read my above post.

18. Feelings Of U4ia

Now the whole tune has changed, funny isn't it? You said you refused to obtain pills from the "black market," although clearly in your posts, you have done so before. You pointed out that Vyvanse clearly has potential for recreation abuse, so why is it "silly" all the sudden?

The point is, you acted as if you were some responsible individual that would never stoop so low as to use his medication for recreational purposes. You are hilarious.

Read mine. There are NUMEROUS reasons to suspect you are using it recreationally, or at least trying to.

ALSO:

You just said that you "emailed" your doctor :)rolleyes:) to see if he would switch you to Adderall XR....why would you do such a thing? Maybe it's because you just admitted Adderall was more recreational? Who knows...you are all over the place with your statements.

19. boomslang

boomslang Member

Abusing is a relevant term. It is completely subjective. Injesting any substance to feel high is one's own prerogative and may be called 'abusive' by one person and 'free choice' by another. Just because I have chosen to get high from a pill in the past does not mean that I use every prescription I have to feel high.

Maybe this is a legitimate question. Maybe I REALLY AM trying to find a way to effectively use my Vyvanse medication to treat my ADHD. Do you know for sure? Or are you just drawing conclusions from limited observations? Do you know who I am? Do you know my mental illness besides ADHD? Who are you to judge me?

20. Feelings Of U4ia

Just because they aren't connected, doesn't mean they can be used together. Actually, more often then not, when someone comes across someone such as yourself I am sure that insults come out along with an opinion, because of how flaky and fake you are.