The Dutch are reputedly the tallest people in the world

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by Olympic-Bullshitter, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

Visiting Hoge Veluwe National Park, the country's largest, which also houses works by Van Gogh, Picasso and Mondriaan in the Kroller-Muller Museum or riding a bicycle around the Randstad region to see the spectacular bulb fields, which explode into colour between March and May.

2. odon

odon Slightly Popular

This might, and I am sure it is, an Olympic amount of Bullshit.

3. Olympic-Bullshitter

Een pils/bier, alstublieft

4. Olympic-Bullshitter

The national currency changed from the Antillean guilder to the U.S. dollar. The atmosphere on shore is a vibrant blend of many cultures. www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXVhtwVsrAM"]Trip to Bonaire - www.aroundtheworld.pl feat. Rasta Ora.wmv - YouTube

5. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

6. AcidConspiracy

AcidConspiracy Member

I' visited Amsterdam in 2006 but ppl seemed no taller than in the states, just normal height, but I don't remember seeing very many obese people. Ppl walk alot there and ride fiets (bikes!) and people are generally in a really good mood even tho its kinda a grey city like Seattle.

Japan tho ppl are hella short and that was noticeable. Shy too. But i am more than 2 meter tall so maybe i got a different perspective?