Oxymetazoline

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by IllCanabillyVanilly, Jul 27, 2008.

1. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

Does oxymetazoline have any recreational value. I have some nasal spray and I read that oxymetazoline is a stimulant but is it any good?

Oh and sorry for so many topics at once. I recently found the password for my account and there have been a bunch of questions I've been wanting to ask.

2. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

look for it on erowid.org. if its there it might have recreational value, but not automatically.

3. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

according to wikipedia it sounds very shitty if recreational at all, i wouldnt bother with it.

"This drug, like most sympathomimetic amines, has adrenergic properties due to its mode of action. However, since the application is topical, it has practically no CNS stimulation as of the systemic application of decongestants such as pseudoephedrine."

4. ilyich

ilyich Guest

Hey, I found this while doing a search and just thought I'd let you know you can smoke Oxymetazoline for a CNS effect. It is quite interesting but there isn't enough info for me to recommend this.

My head feels nice, my lips are numb and my hands and feet are cold. That's about all I can say at this point.

If you take the Oxymetazoline in which ever over the counter nasal spray you have put about 20 in a little bowl, and microwave for about 20 seconds to evaporate the water you can smoke what is left over.

Be careful. I don't know anything about it.

5. hottninja

hottninja Member

6. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

Nasal spray? really?

wow u never cease to amaze me....

go for it

7. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

this thread is mad old, dude. i already went for it. it wasnt too great. i got an alert feeling with a shrunken dick. good times, bro.