how many grams is a bundle of heroin?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by navajas, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Good post I came back to first time signing on in over week anyways from my knowledge and from my test I have done over the years form Bags of dope in New York city and upstate New York A Bundle is sapose to be equal to a gram like a few have said on hear the average stamp bag is sapose to be .1 ? But as we all know thats bull shit.Just look at your average bundle some bags are packed big some are small. Same thing with different stamped bags or from dealer to dealer. one block will have some bags that are huge but th shit is garbage others will have small bags but the shit rocks. Shit that bags of the Dope I got a few weeks ago The Hulk was crazy how different some of the bags were packed. Some looked double in size to the others. So in my best guess I would say the average bundle of dope of the street usally weighs anywhere from .7 up all the way up to 1.4 the average being about a gram though ????? And as for the whole how much dope is equal to a a 80mg OC-man does that question come up alot between people I have heard do many peole ask that question over the years. I would say whp knows you can only to a average becasue like I said Herion purity varies so much What I do know is this 2 things that might relate and help, Back in the day when I had a habbit and could not get a ride into the Bronx or the nearest local Ghetto town to buy a bag I had to buy OC's instead in my town, I was doing about 4 to 5 bags on the average of dope a day. one 80mg OC would only keep me straight for the morning up until mid afternoon and then I would start feeling a little like shit again. As for methadone they say you average bag of dope on the streets is 50% pure 15mg to 20mg's of Methaodne is equal to one bag of your average dope thats what most experts and clinics go buy ? And hear comes to whole purity thing into play again so in my opinion how can you go buy that like I said above purity from one stamp to another is hardly ever the same. Shit in New York and Philly the DEA did some test they would buy bags from dope dealers and spots all over and have them tested some bags purity was in the mid teens like 15% pure others were as high as 93% pure, So when it comes to OC's and comparing them to dope you really can't do it at all in my opinion you just have to go buy how much OC makes you feel good when using it. If you can't get sope and can only get OC's or ant other hard opiate pills I would say there is no exact amount to take that will equal your normal dope dose you will have to experiment to see yourself what makes you feel good ?????

2. navajas

navajas Member

exactly start with tiny bits increase gradually until u knw ur dose. i do it with every bag to prevent OD. btw shocbomb im stayin in a hotel for 10 days with a girl n all i wanna do is smoke weed n speedball. what shall i get to last me for 10 days? an ounce of weed, an 8ball of coke n a bundle of dope? do u recommend adding other stuff to enhance my drugs vacation? lol ecstasy? ketamine? dunno i only miss the classics hash, coke n dope... if only i could get some acid...

3. ChromeHound

ChromeHound Member

Just my experience. I've been doing OC for about a year and raw (powder heroin) for about 6 months.

If you have a decent OC tol, raw wont hit you that hard at all. Compared to an 80, raw has maybe 1/3 the initial rush then it just goes away. I always feel like I need more and more. One .1 bag is like 15-20 dollars, but if you have a decent tol, especially if it takes 1 whole 80 to fuck you up, your gonna need proboly around 3-5 bags to feel it even compare to an 80. The only comparable effect I get is raw chills me out and if I do enough I get pretty fuckin noddy. But theres no crazy rush like you get snorting an 80.

The numbers arent all exact because purity varies but this is what I know personally.

4. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

i copped a shit load of blue wax bags in boston. their bomb. 2 bags had me noding off sunday. weighed less than .1 each too. 10 bags unbagged weighed .8. i can sniff a 80 in 1 sitting. and a shit load over a night.

5. MrBDNice

MrBDNice Member

and 15$ and 20$ a bag is rediculous. i pay like 450$ for 1000 bags of the best shit ive ever seen. and local garbage is 2/3 that price for a pack.

6. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

holy shit man. This is good to know thanks. I mean, I know I'll never know exactly until I try it because of purity and everyone has different tolerance, but atleast this gives me some sort of picture as to how they may compare.

7. patrick2278t

patrick2278t Member

Nah oxy's like 2x as potent as morphine, I beleive.

it all depends on tolerance and purity.

You get good shit, and a bag is probably equal to 80MG oxy.

but, the thing is, someone with zero opiate tolerance would most likely die if they railed or shot 80MG oxy, and its not likely a bag of H would kill someone with no tolerance.

But hey, you never know, it all depends on purity, how much you weigh, you're tolerance. Theres no exact formula to how much Oxy=Morphine=Diamorphine.

There is, however, a conversion chart on how much pharmaceutical opiates equal to each other. lemme find it.

[​IMG]

Heres that site for more info on Opi conversions

http://www.globalrph.com/fentconv.htm

8. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

chrome Hound Dude I don't know what type of shitty cut to the gut Herion you are getting man but it does not take no 3 to 5 bags of your normal average dope atleast hear in the New York/New Jeresy area to equal 1 80mg OC, If any thing one bag of dope is usally stronger or almost equal to a 80mg OC. I mean if someone who was using 80MGs of OC's went out and took your advise and sniffed not shoot like you said 3 to 5 bags of dope thinking it was equal to a 80 OC they would probably OD or be real fucked up for a day or so. God Frbif they shoot up that much it would be almost certain they would die, even most hard core users doing over a bundle a day won't shoot over 2 bags at time. And the rush from shooting a OC has nothing what so ever on Dilaudid, I am not fucking with you I am just rying to let you know man if this is the kind of dope you are buying its time to get a new dealer or something becasue its more then likely more cut you are shooting up like Lactose, mannitol,baby laxative then Dope ?

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

yeah, that part I didnt believe. half a bundle equal to an 80? thats som crappy H.

damn man, I cant wait to go to north jersey in december, hopefully i'll be able to score dope easily. I cant find that shit no where in my hood down souf.

10. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

^^^^^^

11. navajas

navajas Member

i miss it i want it, good ol h! DAMN!!!

12. designed by dreams

designed by dreams Member

Hahaha. Damn.. this is pretty amazing! I started off bangin' such a small amount of H that you all would look at me crazy. I was so afraid that I was going to die my first time.. then came the rush. It felt g r e a t. I've never felt the same since...

13. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

so.. according to that chart back there... 8mg of Dilaudid would equal about 30mg OC?

14. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

nah, i'd say 40mg at least.

15. Prod

Prod Member

Yeah I would say 4mg Dilaudid is around 20mg OC so obviously I would say that 8mg of Dilaudid is equivalent to about 40mg of OC.

This is just from experience, so I could be wrong because it is hard to be precise.

16. Joshbgood

Joshbgood Member

Resurrecting this thread... isn't it a shame that we talk about H like it will save us from the crappy life we are trying to escape?

17. Akenes

Akenes Member

My life isn't crappy, I just bore easily. I'm sure many of the rest of you would say the same....

18. Joshbgood

Joshbgood Member

@ Akenes

Thats a really good point... anyone got a finger? :)

19. jbizzle616

jbizzle616 Guest

I don't know what you mean when you say rush from snorting cuz the true rush comes from shooting up. Now I think this whole oxy or heroin debate is purly opinionated. Me personally. When I was snorting oxys and dope. I always thought the oxycontin was a better high and it took more bags of dope to produce the same high as an 80. Also I kinda agree with you on the rush but its not really a rush but I know what your talking about. However when I started shooting up drugs. The heroin was so much more powerful then the 80s. Like one bag of heroin shot is so much more powerful then shooting a whole 80. Now I've heard so many different opinions that I really think its just about what your mind likes more and differences for many different people but I know scientifically fact that heroin gets you higher then oxycontin whatever way you do it sniff, snort, or smoke because heroin has more opiates going into your brain than oxycontin. But its really gonna come down to the preference

20. stoner oxy80

stoner oxy80 *"Senior~Stoned~Member"*

idk mine comes from jersey nice white fire one bag got me as high as an oc 80 the first time but now i need 2 just to get high to much of a good thing is a bitch.