Can Acid make you go crazy For The Rest Of You Life?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Jay_Billionz, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

No, buddy we're talking pure acid here. If you don't believe me go to a greatful dead concert and find the oldest hippy you can and ask him if he knows anyone who has went nuts and never came back from acid. I'm 94.7% sure he can tell you of someone. Admit it buddy. Noone is trying to scare people out of using acid, hell if you want to take that shit then take it. We are just stating FACTS, LSD can make you loose your mind. And you know it. :rolleyes:

Ok? even it they didn't have pure acid, whatever shit they got surely isn't as powerful as LSD to take you over the edge of sanity. Dude LSD is the most powerful psychedelic in the world.

And one more thing, when your high on acid your not sane. Just so you know that. Listen I'm not dissing acid or acid users, but we need to cut the bullshit and get real.

2. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Actually when the government used to run these test they gave LSD to drug addicts and most said they hated it, and some never did drugs ever again because of it. Most addicts aren't looking for a trip, there looking to get fucked up.

3. I still don't agree, a bad trip maybe, but going crazy the rest of your life? Come on now... :rolleyes:

4. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Ok snocbor don't agree, besides I can tell by your signature your one of those Timothy Leary type dudes. So I would expect you to be thick headed and not face the fact that we aren't talking bullshit or 60's drug scare movie shit... W/e...... LSD has made people insane google it up if you want. I would do it, but I got other shit to do buddy.

5. wutthe4k

wutthe4k Mr. Mojo Risin'

not everyone has as strong of a potential for it to happen...someone who's had alot of bad shit happen to them more than likely has a higher chance of it happening as opposed to someone who's the opposite.

6. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Oh and by the way, I have nothing against acid....

The original purpose of this thread was "Do you know anyone who has went insane from it" it was not to know if you can go insane from it. Because I already know you can.

7. Besides the fact you are comparing me to Leary off of a signature picture, I mean come on :rolleyes: ....anyway I still don't think you realize it takes a LOT of acid and bad trips to do such a thing. Those people you see and read about who have gone insane from acid were already mentally ill/have had underlying issues. Also those people weren't going about it the way you should, what I mean is they were dosed while not knowing, taken excessive amounts at a single time, were taking it daily and building tolerance, were misinformed about the effects, etc. These are things that the normal person today should already know about LSD before taking it, and this is what also prevents people from going insane off LSD to this day.

And I mean honestly I know people right now who have done large amounts of LSD and are doing extremely well for themselves. People just need to be informed.

Peace

8. Also, this has NOTHING to do with this thread. And anyway, being high on anything causes a person to not be sane for the duration of that high, right? An altered state? Which is why it's all illegal? So this is pointless to say. Sorry, I'm just cutting the bullshit and getting real :rolleyes:

Peace

9. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

Answer this question snocbor, when you are under the influence of LSD (by law, and the definition of sanity) are you Sane?

Yes or No

10. Are you having trouble reading? I already said no. Under the influence of LSD (by law, and the definition of sanity) you are not sane. This is like all drugs though, don't get it twisted. Heroin, Cocaine, MDMA, [SIZE=-1]Psilocybin mushrooms, and[/SIZE] even Marijuana are all drugs in which under the influence (by law, and the definition of sanity) you are not sane. But like I said this is only for the duration of the high, the altered state wears off. And this is still, like I said, irrelevant.

Peace

11. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

I think more accurately and see reality more clearly on a psychedellic, more so something like cactus or mushrooms than LSD though. But I'd still hold it true for LSD. I honestly consider sobriety to be a mess built on top of what LSD shows you. I hold the notion that people freak out because there afraid to see clearly. They can't accept what the human being is, and what is at the base of consciousness. Most people simply can't deal with disillusionment, or there too heart broken after realizing it was all just an illusion.
    Losing your mind? I don't know. You never are the same after you see outside maya and you certainly 'lost' your mind. But you have to understand these things aren't just accidents, or broken synapses in the brain. It's because of something they saw, something that is real. LSD only makes you 'hallucinate' until you get all the illusions and delusions out of your brain, then you only see whats actually there.

and I have had a trip that took me months to get my feet back on the ground and everything of my consciousness under control again. The first time that happens isn't the chance bad trip where the roulette gun fired, the notion that were a construction of random chance is an illusion. It's rather simply when you realize what is really happening and you have to start over from scratch. People should know exactly how and why they are constructed, inside and out, all the way up from the first spark of existence. Especially these days, theres no room for people to be having 'suppositions' and 'beliefs' (not based on immediate felt experience) floating around in there head. Illusions are just as bad as delusions, the only real difference is that, illusions can make you money and get you laid in this society so people seem to think it's something more real than delusion.

12. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

well snocbor, if you would quit editing stuff I would have known you said that buddy.

Ok so your saying No your not sane, and also you and other have said "when you do LSD your never the same" Can you elaborate on this?

13. rygoody

rygoody Senior Member

Jay Billionz, I'm sure if you could define 'sane' it would make your point far easier to argue.

14. JethBroh

JethBroh VikingAmbasador

:banghead: yes it can :banghead:

15. I never edit my posts. You have clearly done too much acid. I'm done with this pathetic thread...

Peace

16. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

actually you did Edit, I'm not blind...

But hey snocbor this is for you

[​IMG]

17. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

oh shizzit.

18. MokshaMedicine

MokshaMedicine Banned

I haven't met someone who takes LSD and doesn't accept the reality that it can take you to terrible places in your mind as well as amazing. To the point that it can result in a permanent schizophrenia. I'd only imagine however that certain individuals are more prone to going over the edge due to genetics of their own brain's physiological make-up. But everyone is equal in probability of experiencing something terrible. How we react in the long run is ALL dependent on our own spiritual strength and ability to LEARN and EDUCATE ourselves from our experiences.

Because my parents have become aware of my use of psychedelics I have to hear the concerns about all the negative effects. I let them know how aware I actually was of the risks of their use, especially LSD. I told them I accept the risks because life is dangerous in the long run and you have to get past your fears to find yourself. And that I'm 100% comfortable with the risks or else I wouldn't take one microgram of LSD.

I'm not a fan of the people on this thread that, like the fucking rest of us, KNOW that LSD can be potentially psychologically dangerous, but chose to treat acid droppers like we're little fucking naive toddlers doing things blindly. The fact of the matter is that, if not all acid users, damn most understand full well the possible outcomes of an acid trip. I mean if you want to scare us, tell us something we don't know.

This is why snocbor was upset with this thread. Because the issue has been covered an extremeeee amount of times. We aren't naive. But perhaps it is only but safe to have constant reminders of the dangers.

19. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Physically, LSD is one of the safest drugs, at effective dosage levels, ever discovered/invented. Before it became illegal, one of LSD's main legitimate uses was in psychotherapy, to help treat/cure people with psychological issues/illness. The tradition uses, that dates back thousands of years (at least), of the "classic" natural psychedelics, in virtually all of the indigenous cultures that use them, has been to cure/treat people.

20. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

I know this question wasn't addressed to me but, sanity has nothing to do with being under the influence, total separate laws. A person that is legally insane is generally not held accountable for their actions, a person under the influence almost always is. Also, the legal definition of sanity is not the same as the medical definition. Anyone that thinks LSD makes them insane, probably shouldn't be doing it.